RCET Application Form 2015
Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2015 Online Application Form
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2015 Online Application Form will be available at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org from 15th May, 2015.
RCET 2015 Application Fee
- All candidates are required to deposite non-refundable application fee of 5000 + 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using www.emitra.gov.in ( through Internet Explorer only ).
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future CET. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained
RCET 2015 Application Procedure
- Before filling the online application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- You should be very careful in filling-up Rajasthan Common Entrance Test online application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Last date for submitting the Rajasthan PMT 2015 Online Application Form at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org/ is on or before 22nd May, 2015 ( 12.00 Midnight ).
Important : HAND WRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up RCET online application form” available at the website www.ruhsraj.org.
Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe.
Print copy of the RCET 2015 Application Form :
- Receipt issued by eMitra / CSC kiosk containing the Token number.
- Certificate of passing 10+2 ( senior secondary or an equivalent examination )
- Mark sheet 10+2 ( senior secondary or an equivalent examination )
- SC, ST, OBC, SBC Caste certificate, as applicable.
- Certificate of matriculation ( Class 10 ) examination as proof of Date of Birth / any other proof of date of birth.
- Certificate in the prescribed proforma ( available on the website ) on non – judicial stamp paper of 100/- by Father / Mother / Guardian ( in case father / mother not surviving ) certifying the contents of the application form.
- Duly notarized Undertaking in the prescribed proforma ( available on the website ) by Notary or equivalent of the country, by NRI father / mother / guardian, on stamp paper / equivalent paper of the NRI country OR Certificate from the Consular ( Officer ) of NRI embassy / Indian embassy.
- Address of parents and local ( Indian ) guardian.
- Migration certificate of the Board / University.
- Photo Identity card certified by the Principal / Dean of Senior Secondry School or College last attended.
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Candidates will be required to submit this print copy of the application form ( duly completed in all respects ) at the time of counseling, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence. In case you have any difficulty while filling online application form, send email to Helpline at email@example.com or contact at landline no. 0141 2795524 ( Between IST 10.00 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. )
You should make sure of your eligibility etc. and that the declaration made by you in the format of application regarding your eligibility is correct in all respects. You will be liable to any legal action and / or punishment as may be deemed fit by the RUHS in case it is found that you have furnished in – correct information or made false declaration regarding your eligibility at any stage or suppressed any information.
The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of CET 2015 shall be limited to the High Court of Rajasthan, Jaipur bench.
The decision of the RUHS in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of CET 2015 and at all consequent stages culminating in the admission or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
The RUHS reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification, information booklet for conducting the various stages up to the admission, duly intimating details thereof on the RUHS website, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the RUHS at any stage.
RCET 2015 Important Dates
|Start date for filling of online application form at RUHS website http://www.ruhsraj.org/||15th May, 2015
|Last date for depositing the fees through e-Mitra / CSC network||22nd May, 2015 ( 5.00 P.M. )|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org/||22nd May, 2015 ( 12.00 Midnight )|
|Printing of RCET Admit Card||26th May, 2015 ( 5.00 P.M. Onwards )|
|RCET 2015 Offline Examination||29th May, 2015|
|Submission of Printout of the online application form, duly completed ( along with e-Mitra receipt and all relevant documents ) to RUHS||To be submitted at the time RCET counseling|
Rajasthan PMT 2016 Navigation : FPMDCR Pre PG Exam Pattern 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Results 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Counselling 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Application Form 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Entrance Exam 2016, RCET 2015 Results, RCET 2015 Selection Procedure , RCET 2015 Application Form, RCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, RCET 2015 Entrance Exam, RPMT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
Rajasthan PMT Related : RCET 2015 Online Application Form, RCET 2015 Medical Application Form Availability, RCET 2015 Apply Online, RCET Application Form 2015, RCET 2015 Application Form Submission, RCET 2015 Application Form Fee, RCET 2015 Application Form Last Date, Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2015 Important Dates, RCET 2015 MBBS Online Forms, RCET 2015 Entrance Exam Application Form, RCET Medical 2015 Admission Form, RCET 2015 Online Registration Form, RCET 2015 Application Form Issue Date, Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2015 Online Applying Process, RCET 2015 Application Form Procedure, RCET 2015 Online Test Forms, How to Apply for Rajasthan Common Entrance Test Exam 2015, RCET 2015 BDS Online Applications, RCET 2015 Online Application Form Status,
Rajasthan Common Entrance Test Application Form 2015 – RCET 2015 MBBS Online Application Form – Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2015 Online Registration Form – RCET 2015 Important Dates.
Posted In medical entrance exam : rajasthan pmt : Leave a response for rcet application form 2015 by amala