RPMT Application Form 2016
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Selection Process||Results|
RPMT Online Application Form 2016
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form will be available at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org from 25th June, 2016.
RPMT 2016 Application Fee
- All candidates are required to deposite non – refundable application fee of 5000 + 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using www.emitra.gov.in ( through Internet Explorer only ).
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future Examination. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
RPMT 2016 Application Procedure
- Before filling the online application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- Candidate should be very careful in filling-up Rajasthan Common Entrance Test online application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Last date for submitting the Rajasthan PMT 2016 Online Application Form at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org is on or before 20th August, 2016 ( 12:00 Midnight ).
Important : Hand Written / Typed / Photostat Copies / Printed Application Form / Screen Printout will not be Entertained.
Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up RPMT online application form” available at the website www.ruhsraj.org.
Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe.
Print copy of the RPMT 2016 Application Form :
Print and preserve 2 copies of the application form filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily with the candidate :
- Receipt issued by eMitra / CSC kiosk containing the Token number.
- Certificate of passing 10+2 ( senior secondary or an equivalent examination )
- Mark sheet 10+2 ( senior secondary or an equivalent examination )
- Caste certificate, as applicable.
- Certificate of matriculation ( Class 10 ) examination as proof of Date of Birth / any other proof of date of birth.
- Certificate in the prescribed proforma ( available on the website ) on non – judicial stamp paper of 100/- by Father / Mother / Guardian ( in case father / mother not surviving ) certifying the contents of the application form.
- Duly notarized Undertaking in the prescribed proforma ( available on the website ) by NRI father / mother / guardian, on stamp paper / equivalent paper of the NRI country NRI Undertaking must have been issued on or after date of notification i.e. 27th May, 2016 and must have been issued on or before the last date of submission of Online Application Form.
- Address of parents and local ( Indian ) guardian.
- Migration certificate of the Board / University.
- Photo Identity card certified by the Principal / Dean of Senior Secondry School or College last attended.
- Score card of NEET at the time of counselling.
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
After filling online application form, applicants are required to submit filled application form along with self attested copy to all documents as mentioned above to RUHS latest by 5th September, 2016, 5:00 PM.
Candidates will be required to carry print copy of the application form ( duly completed in all respects ) at the time of counseling along with all above mentioned & other relevant original documents, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, contact at landline no. 0141 2795527 ( between IST 10 am and 5 pm working days )
You should make sure of your eligibility etc. and that the declaration made by you in the format of application regarding your eligibility is correct in all respects. You will be liable to any legal action and / or punishment as may be deemed fit by the RUHS in case it is found that you have furnished in – correct information or made false declaration regarding your eligibility at any stage or suppressed any information.
The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of admissions in NRI Quota – 2016 shall be limited to the Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan.
The decision of admission board constituted for admission on NRI seats in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be and at all consequent stages culminating in the admission or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
The Board reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification, information booklet for conducting the various stages up to the admission, duly intimating details thereof on the RUHS website, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the RUHS at any stage.
RPMT 2016 Important Dates
|Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website||25th June, 2016|
|Last date for depositing the fees through e-Mitra / CSC network||20th August, 2016 5:00 PM|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||20th August, 2016 12:00 midnight|
|Submission of Printout of the on-line application form, duly completed ( along with e-Mitra receipt and all relevant documents including Notarized NRI undertaking ) to RUHS||5th September, 2016|
|Date of counseling||To be notified|
Rajasthan PMT 2017 Navigation : FPMDCR Pre PG Exam Pattern 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Results 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Counselling 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Application Form 2016, FPMDCR Pre PG Entrance Exam 2016, RPMT 2016 Results, RPMT 2016 Selection Procedure , RPMT 2016 Application Form, RPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria, RPMT 2016 Entrance Exam, RPMT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
Rajasthan PMT Related : RPMT 2016 Last date, RPMT Application Form Download, RPMT Admission Form Online, RPMT Application Form 2016, RPMT Application Form 2016 Online, RPMT 2016 Application Form Online, RPMT Application, RPMT 2016 Form, RPMT Application Fee, RPMT Apply Date, How to apply for RPMT 2016, RPMT Application Form Available Date, RPMT Apply Last Date, RPMT Apply, Last Date for RPMT Registration, RPMT Online Form Submission, RPMT Online Form Filling, ame Admission form Fees, RPMT Admission Form Last Date, RPMT Admission Form Date, RPMT Application Form Date, RPMT Dates, RPMT Last date, RPMT Admission Schedule,
Home Page Entrance Exam Eligibility Selection Process Results RPMT Online Application Form 2016 Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form will be available at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org from 25th June, 2016. RPMT 2016 Application Fee All candidates are required to deposite … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : rajasthan pmt : Leave a response for rpmt application form 2016 by nirmala