RPMT 2012 Eligibility
RPMT Entrance Exam Eligibility 2012
1. Educational Qualification
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course until he or she has passed the qualifying examination as under :
|The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.||The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.|
Note : Where the Course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 educational structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo period of one year Pre – Professional training before admission to Medical Colleges. The Pre – Professional Course may be conducted either at a Medical College or a Science College.
- In case of admission on the basis of competitive entrance examinations, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the competitive examination. In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above. Further, for persons with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General PH and 40% marks for SC – PH / ST PH / OBC – PH / SBC – PH are required.
- Provided further that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, the result of which has not been declared is to be provisionally permitted to take up the competitive entrance examination and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS / BDS Course, he / she shall not be admitted in that course until he / she holds the eligibility criteria.
2. Age limit
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2012, i.e., born on or before 01-01-1996.
3. Other eligibility criteria
1. The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan and is an Indian National.
2. Natural father / Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
3. All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for appearing at RPMT 2012.
4. The candidate is son / daughter of serving or retired ( i ) Employee of Government of Rajasthan ( ii ) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has serve for more than three years with State Government.
5. The candidate is son / daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Government Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co – operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service on the last date of submission of application in the year of admission.
6. The candidate is son / daughter of serving / retired, permanent employee of any of the University of Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education ( Rajasthan ) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
7. Candidate is a natural son / daughter of a Serving / Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the RPMT 2012.
8. Candidate is a natural son / daughter of a Serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission.
9. Candidate is a son / daughter of serving / Retired person of Para – Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para – Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
10. Candidate is a son / daughter of serving person of Para – Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission.
11. Candidate is a Son / Daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he / she submits an undertaking / affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Rajasthan PMT 2013 Navigation : Rajasthan Pre PG Exam Pattern 2012, Rajasthan Pre PG Results 2012, Rajasthan Pre PG Counselling 2012, Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form, Rajasthan Pre PG Exam Date 2012, RPMT Results 2012, RPMT Selection Procedure 2012, RPMT Application Form 2012, RPMT Eligibility 2012, RPMT Exam Date 2012, RPMT Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
Rajasthan PMT Related : RPMT Eligibility Criteria 2012, RPMT MBBS Eligibility 2012, RPMT BDS 2012 Eligibility, RPMT 2012 Eligibility, RPMT Eligibility 2012 for BDS, RPMT MBBS 2012 Eligibility, RPMT 2012 BDS Eligibility, RPMT Eligibility for BDS 2012, RPMT Eligibility 2012 for MBBS, RPMT 2012 MBBS Eligibility, Eligibility for RPMT Entrance Exam 2012, Rajasthan PMT Eligibility 2012, Eligibility for RPMT MBBS Entrance 2012, Eligibility for RPMT 2012 BDS Entrance, Eligibility for Rajasthan PMT 2012, Rajasthan PMT BDS Eligibility 2012, Rajasthan PMT MBBS Eligibility 2012, Rajasthan PMT Eligibility for BDS 2012, Rajasthan PMT Eligibility for MBBS 2012, Eligibility for Rajasthan PMT MBBS 2012, Rajasthan PMT 2012 Eligibility for BDS, Eligibility for Rajasthan PMT BDS 2012, 2012 Rajasthan PMT Eligibility, 2012 RPMT Eligibility, 2012 Rajasthan PMT MBBS Eligibility, Rajasthan Pre Medical Test Eligibility 2012, Eligibility for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test 2012,
Posted In medical entrance exam : rajasthan pmt : Leave a response for rpmt 2012 eligibility by sandhiya