|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Selection Process||Results|
Rajasthan PMT Eligibility 2016
1. Educational Qualification for RPMT Entrance Exam 2016 :
Candidates must have passed 10+2 senior secondary examination of the Indian school certificate examination or equivalent examination or acquired qualification which is equivalent examination or acquired qualification which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
The candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 of graduate medical education 1997, medical council of india. In respect of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes or other backwards classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% insted of 50% as above. Provided that the eligibility criteria for admission to persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs in terms of clause 4(3) will be minimum of 45% marks instead of 50% taken together in qualifying examination for admission in MBBS Course.
Provided also that in case of admission on the basis of competitive entrance examination, a candidate must have come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the competitive examination. In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above. Further, for persons with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General PH and 40% marks for SCPH / ST – PH / OBC – PH / SBC – PH are required.
Provided further that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, the result of which has not been declared is to be provisionally eligible and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS Course, he / she shall not be admitted in that course until he / she holds the eligibility criteria on the date of the allotment.
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016.
3. Other Eligibility Criteria for RPMT Medical Exam 2016 :
- The candidate must be medically fit, the fitness will be ascertained by the medical board constituted by the college at the time of Reporting / Joining at respective Medical Colleges.
- The applicant shall furnish the declaration as detailed in the application form.
- The candidate must submit notarized undertaking by the NRI father / mother / guardian executed on stamp paper / equivalent paper of the NRI country and notarized by the same NRI Country, duly translated if not in English. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after date of notification i.e. 27th May, 2016 and must have been issued on or before the last date of submission of Online Application Form.
According to admission regulatory committee in NRI quota description of ‘ward’ word – An NRI who undertakes to sponsor a student for admission as guardian need not be a blood relation hence the ‘ward’ in case of NRI admission means a candidate whose guardian is a bonafide NRI. ‘Ward’ does not mean related by blood.