|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Selection Process||Results|
RPMT Entrance Exam 2016
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test – RPMT 2016 for admission to MBBS NRI Quota for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
RPMT Courses Offered 2016
Centralized admissions in Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar and RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur for NRI seats for the session 2016 – 17 shall be made in the following course on the basis of NEET ( UG ) – 2016 Score as provided by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS )
Rajasthan Common Entrance Test duration of MBBS course is 4½ years followed by internship of one year.
RPMT 2016 Admission Test
The details of the admission test will be made available at RUHS website in due course. Please refer to RUHS website regularly for latest update.
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test syllabus for the online examination is available at the RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org.
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test Admit card with relevant instructions shall not be sent by post and shall be available for downloading at the RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org.
- All candidates are required to appear in the admission test at their own expenses. No TA / DA will be paid the purpose. The appearance in the admission test will not confer any right upon the candidate to be admitted to medical course.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the admission. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The RUHS reserves the right to create cities / centre(s) for admission and also to call the candidates for the RPMT 2016 at any city / centre, other than the one mentioned in the information booklet.