Regional Cancer Center Entrance Exam 2017
Applications are invited for admission to the following Post Graduate Superspeciality Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018 at the Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram.
RCC Trivandrum Courses Offered 2017
Regional Cancer Centre Trivandrum PG 2017 Superspeciality Courses :
|Course||Total||Merit Seats||Service Quota Seats|
|MCh Surgical Oncology||6||Five||One ( RCC Service Quota )|
|DM Medical Oncology||3||Two||One ( Kerala Government / Government Autonomous Service Quota )|
|DM Pediatric Oncology||2||One||ONE ( Kerala Government / Government Autonomous Service Quota )|
RCC Trivandrum Eligibility 2017
RCC Trivandrum Admission will be based on NEET SS 2017.
Applicants should satisfy the following conditions :
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Should have passed the PG Degree ( MD / MS ) from any of the Medical Colleges in India, recognized by the Medical Council of India or DNB from an institute in India, approved by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
RCC Trivandrum Entrance Exam 2017 Basic Academic Qualifications :
- M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Appropriate Post Graduate Degree ( MD / MS ) recognized by the Medical Council of India OR appropriate DNB of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Appropriate Post Graduate qualification required for applying for the course will be MD / MS / DNB in the subjects noted below :
|Course||Subjects in which PG qualification is necessary|
|M.Ch Surgical Oncology||MS / MD / DNB in General Surgery / ENT / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Orthopaedics|
|DM Medical Oncology||MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics / Radiotherapy|
|DM Paediatric Oncology||MD / DNB in Paediatrics|
Note : Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the MD / MS / DNB examination may apply but the provisional or permanent PG Degree certificate should be produced at the time of admission counseling if selected, failing which admission will not be granted.
Candidates should have their MBBS / PG Degrees registered permanently with Medical Council ( India / State ).
Age Limit for RCC Trivandrum Exam 2017
- Upper age limit is 40 years, as on 30th April, 2017. Age relaxation of five years is applicable to all SC / ST candidates and RCC in – service candidates. Age relaxation for Kerala Government service candidates will be as decided by the Government of Kerala.
All candidates should qualify in the Entrance Examination conducted by the Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala by securing minimum marks at the 50th percentile in the MCQ examination. In case of candidates belonging to SC / ST and SEBC ( Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ) the required minimum marks in the entrance examination shall be at the 40th percentile and in case of candidates with loco – motor disabilities of lower limbs between 40% and 70%, the required minimum marks shall be at the 45th percentile.
Persons with visual and hearing disability and loco-motor disability involving upper limb are not eligible for admission.
Candidates who have forfeited an allotted seat on a previous occasion to any of the Superspeciality courses at RCC he / she will not be considered eligible for any admission thereafter.
RCC Trivandrum Exam Pattern 2017
There will be separate examination for the MCh ( Surgical Oncology ), D.M. ( Medical Oncology ) and D.M. ( Paediatric Oncology ) courses. For each examination, there will be one MCQ paper with 100 questions to be completed in 100 minutes. Each correct answer will fetch one mark and each wrong answer will result in minus half mark ( negative mark ).
Regional Cancer Center DM MCh 2017 Question Pattern :
|Name of speciality||Subjects covered|
|MCh ( Surgical Oncology )||General Surgery, Surgical Specialities, General Oncology and Surgical Oncology topics at the Post Graduate level|
|DM ( Medical Oncology )||General Medicine, Paediatrics, Medical Specialities, General Oncology and Medical Oncology topics at the Post Graduate level.|
|DM ( Paediatric Oncology )||General Pediatrics, Pediatric Specialties and Pediatric Oncology topics at the Post Graduate level.|
For each question, four suggested responses will be given as choices A, B, C and D, of which only one will be the most appropriate answer.
To know more about RCC Trivandrum Eligibility Click Here
RCC Trivandrum DM MCh Application Form 2017
RCC Trivandrum Online Application Forms
- The Regional Cancer Centre Application Form 2017 are common for all candidates applying for the course. Candidates seeking admission to the course should do online registration and complete the application form provided in the website www.rcctvm.org.
- The Regional Cancer Centre 2017 Prospectus can be downloaded from the website www.rcctvm.org.
- Details of the application process are given along with the application form link. The application forms will be scrutinized and provisional admit cards will be allotted to the candidates.
RCC Trivandrum DM MCh Application Form Submission
- Application fee – the application fee for the Super speciality course is 3000/-. The application fee payment has to be made through online transfer.
- The candidates are to appear for the examination at the allotted centre on the allotted date and time. No TA / DA will be given for appearing for the entrance examinations.
- Candidates should not upload more than one application. The application submitted by the candidate should be complete in all respects and the certificates produced after the last date of online registration will not be considered at any cost. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the submission of the application form.
- If there is any doubt regarding the authenticity of any certificate furnished by the candidates, such certificates will be accepted only if found correct on further verification. Admission even if given will be cancelled if it is found later that false certificates have been produced or that the admission has been secured by fraudulent means.
RCC Trivandrum Admit Card 2017
- RCC Trivandrum DM MCh 2017 Admit cards will have to be downloaded from the website www.rcctvm.org.
- RCC Trivandrum DM MCh Admit cards should be printed in colour using inkjet / laser printer on A4 size paper.
- Candidate must bring Admit Card with him / her to secure admission to the Examination Hall.
- Only those with original admit cards will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The admit card is being issued provisionally subject to scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Merely qualifying in the entrance examination does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
To know more about RCC Trivandrum Application Form Click Here
Regional Cancer Center Entrance Exam Results 2017
RCC Trivandrum Exam Date
Regional Cancer Center Post Graduate Super Specialty Entrance Exam : Based on NEET SS.
RCC Trivandrum Result Date
RCC Trivandrum 2017 Results likely to be declared on August, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your RCC Trivandrum Results 2017…
To know more about RCC Trivandrum Results Click Here
Regional Cancer Centre,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011.
Website : www.rcctvm.org