Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2014
RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2014
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,
4th T Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560 041,
Phone No. : 080 – 26961928,
Fax No. : 080 – 26961929,
Website : http://www.rguhs.ac.in/.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Test 2014 has been conducted admission to Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Courses in Government colleges and Government seats in Private Aided / unaided Minority & non minority Colleges in Karnataka for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
RGUHS PGET 2014 Exam Date
|RGUHS 2014 PG Entrance Exam Date : 13th July, 2014|
RGUHS PGET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the RGUHS 2014 PG Entrance Test, namely :
(i) He is a citizen of India.
(ii) He has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in Ayush specified in clause (iv) below in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine ( CCIM ) or Central Council of Homoeopathy ( CCH ) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law and located in Karnataka State; ( OR )
(iii) Candidate must be of the Karnataka origin who had studied Bachelor’s degrees specified in clause ( iv ) below in colleges outside the State of Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Homoeopathy and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law in India.
Explanation : “Candidate of Karnataka origin means who or his parents ( Father or Mother ) has been a resident of Karnataka State for a period of not less than ten years and who produce a domicile certificate from the concerned Tahasildar to that effect.
(iv) Minimum qualification for admission to Post Graduate degree courses – In case of,
- For MD and MS ( Ayurveda ) – He / she has a BAMS Degree.
- For MD ( Yoga and Naturopathy ) – He / she has a BNYS Degree.
- For MD ( Homoeopathy ) – He / she has a BHMS Degree.
(v) The Candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years as on the last date fixed for submission of application to Post Graduate Degree Entrance Test.
(vi) The Candidates who have completed or are completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before last date fixed for application to RGUHS PGET 2014 Entrance Test.
(vii) A Candidate, who is already holding or perusing a Post – Graduate Degree in any specialty of AYUSH System shall not be eligible to appear for the RGUHS PG Test 2014 regarding admission to any Post Graduate Degree Course; Provided that, the requirements mentioned under rule 2 ( iii ) shall not applicable in the case of;
- The children of serving or retired employees of All India Services, Karnataka cadre of the State Government who had served or are serving outside the State during the period the candidate had been studying from the first standard till the commencement of the first year of the course leading to the degree in the qualifying examination, to the extent of the period of such service outside the state.
- Children of Central Government employees and employees of Central or State Government undertaking or Joint Sector working continuously in Karnataka for at least three years as on the 30th April of that year.
- Children of Central Government employees and employees of Central or State Government undertakings or Joint Sector undertaking working as on the 30th April of that year outside the state where such employee had :
- declared to the respective Government Organization a place in Karnataka as his home town and
- studied for not less than five years between the First Standard and SSLC or equivalent examination in any educational institution in Karnataka run or recognized by the State Government.
- The children of Members of Parliament elected from the Karnataka to the extent of the period of being a Member of Parliament during the period of the child’s study in New Delhi from the First Standard to the qualifying examination during his tenure as Member of Parliament.
- The children of serving Defence Personnel or Ex – servicemen whose address at the time of joining the Defence Service is in Karnataka.
Note : The candidates claiming any of the exemption specified above shall produce such certificates as specified by the committee for claiming such exemption.
RGUHS PG Super Speciality Entrance Test 2014
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,
4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041,
Phone No. : 080 – 26961928 / 40,
Fax No. : 080 – 26961929 / 40,
Website : www.rguhs.ac.in.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for Post Graduate Super Speciality Entrance Test 2014 for admission to DM / MCh Courses for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
RGUHS DM MCh 2014 Exam Date
|RGUHS 2014 PG Super Speciality Entrance Exam Date : 15th June, 2014 ( 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM )|
RGUHS DM MCh 2014 Eligibility Criteria
A person shall be eligible for admission to RGUHS 2014 Post Graduate Super Speciality degree courses only if he / she :
- Is a Citizen of India.
- Has a MBBS Degree from a University established by law in India as recognized by the MCI and must possess recognized degree of M.D. / M.S. ( or its equivalent recognized degree ) in the subject shown against them from a University established by law in India and recognized by the MCI or any other University recognized by the Medical Council of India and declared as equivalent.
- Has not completed 48 years of age on the date fixed as the last date for submitting the application for the Entrance Test.
- Has not failed more than twice in the Post Graduate degree examination.
Rajiv Gandhi University Health Science 2014 Eligibility for DM MCh Courses :
|D.M. Cardiac Anaesthesia||MD ( Anaesthesia )|
|D.M. Cardiology||M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics
|D.M. Medical Oncology||M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics / M.D. Radiotherapy
|D.M. Nephrology||M.D. General Medicine/ M.D. Paediatrics
|D.M. Neurology||M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics|
|M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery||M.S. Surgery
|M.Ch Paediatric Surgery||M.S. Surgery
|M.Ch. Plastic Surgery||M.S. Surgery|
|M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology||M.S. Surgery|
|M.Ch. Surgical Oncology||M.S. Surgery / M.S.ENT / M.S. Orthopaedics / M.S.OBG|
|M.Ch. Urology||M.S. Surgery
|M.Ch. Neuro Surgery||M.S. Surgery|
RGUHS Related : RGUHS 2014 PGET Entrance Exam, RGUHS 2014 PG Exam Date, RGUHS PGET 2014 Exam Schedule, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2014, RGUHS PGET 2014 Admission Notification, RGUHS 2014 PG Super Speciality Entrance Exam, RGUHS 2014 PGET Eligibility Criteria, RGUHS PGET 2014 Age Limit, RGUHS 2014 PGET Qualifications, RGUHS 2014 PGET Exam Conducting Date, RGUHS 2014 DM MCh Exam Date, When RGUHS PGET Exam 2014, RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2014, RGUHS 2014 PG Admission Date, RGUHS PG 2014 Examination, RGUHS 2014 PG Eligibility Details, RGUHS 2014 PG Minimum Qualifications, RGUHS PG 2014 Marks Eligibility, RGUHS 2014 DM MCh Eligibility Terms, RGUHS PGET 2014 Exam Duration, RGUHS 2014 PG Written Test, RGUHS PGET 2014 Exam Date Sheet, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences 2014 PG Information Brochure,
RGUHS PGET Entrance Exam 2014 – RGUHS PGET 2014 Eligibility Criteria – RGUHS PG Entrance Test Details 2014 – RGUHS PGET 2014 Qualifications
Posted In medical entrance exam : rguhs : Leave a response for rajiv gandhi university of health sciences – rguhs pg entrance test 2014 by suganya