Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2013
RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2013
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Test 2013 is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility for admission of students to Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences courses in Government / Private / Aided / Unaided Minority / Non – Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Colleges within the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2013 – 14.
RGUHS PGET Entrance Exam Date 2013
|RGUHS PGET 2013 Exam Date : 19th May, 2013 ( Sunday ) ; 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 P.M.|
RGUHS PGET 2013 Eligibility
A candidate who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, namely :-
(i) He is a citizen of India
(ii) He has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in Ayush specified in clause (iv) below in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine ( CCIM ) or Central Council of Homoeopathy ( CCH ) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law and located in Karnataka State; or
(iii) Candidate must be of the Karnataka origin who had studied Bachelor’s degrees specified in clause ( iv ) below in colleges outside the State of Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Homoeopathy and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law in India;
Explanation : “Candidate of Karnataka origin means who or his parents ( Father or Mother ) has been a resident of Karnataka State for a period of not less than ten years and who produce a domicile certificate from the concerned Tahasildar to that effect.
(iv) Minimum qualification for admission to Post Graduate degree courses.- In case of,
- For MD and MS ( Ayurveda ) – He / she has a BAMS Degree.
- For MD ( Yoga and Naturopathy ) – He / she has a BNYS Degree.
- For MD ( Homoeopathy ) – He / she has a BHMS Degree.
(v) The Candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years as on the last date fixed for submission of application to Post Graduate Degree Entrance Test
(vi) The Candidates who have completed or are completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before last date fixed for application to entrance test
(vii) A Candidate, who is already holding or perusing a Post – Graduate Degree in any specialty of AYUSH System shall not be eligible to appear for the test regarding admission to any Post – Graduate Degree Course; Provided that, the requirements mentioned under rule 2 ( iii ) shall not applicable in the case of;
- The children of serving or retired employees of All India Services, Karnataka cadre of the State Government who had served or are serving outside the State during the period the candidate had been studying from the first standard till the commencement of the first year of the course leading to the degree in the qualifying examination, to the extent of the period of such service outside the state.
- Children of Central Government employees and employees of Central or State Government undertaking or Joint Sector working continuously in Karnataka for at least three years as on the 30th April of that year.
- Children of Central Government employees and employees of Central or State Government undertakings or Joint Sector undertaking working as on the 30th April of that year outside the state where such employee had :-
- declared to the respective Government Organization a place in Karnataka as his home town and
- studied for not less than five years between the First Standard and SSLC or equivalent examination in any educational institution in Karnataka run or recognized by the State Government.
- The children of Members of Parliament elected from the Karnataka to the extent of the period of being a Member of Parliament during the period of the child’s study in New Delhi from the First Standard to the qualifying examination during his tenure as Member of Parliament.
- The children of serving Defence Personnel or Ex – servicemen whose address at the time of joining the Defence Service is in Karnataka.
Note : The candidates claiming any of the exemption specified above shall produce such certificates as specified by the committee for claiming such exemption.
RGUHS Related : RGUHS PGET Entrance Exam 2013 Date, RGUHS PGET 2013 Admission Test, RGUHS PGET 2013 Examination Day, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – RGUHS PG Entrance Test 2013, RGUHS PGET B Pharm 2013 Eligibility, Exam Date for RGUHS PGET 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 BPT Qualification, RGUHS PGET 2013 Examination Schedule, RGUHS PGET 2013 BPT Eligibility, RGUHS PGET 2013 Prospectus Download, RGUHS PGET 2013 Exam Timeing, RGUHS PGET 2013 Test Schedule, RGUHS PGET Entrance Test Date 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Written Test, RGUHS PGET 2013 Admission Notice, Notification for Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences PGET 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Test Date, RGUHS PGET 2013 Information Broucher, RGUHS PGET 2013 Exam Eligibility, Eligibility Criteria for RGUHS PGET 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Exam Details, RGUHS PGET Educational Qualification 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Eligible Marks, RGUHS PGET 2013 Age Relaxation, RGUHS PGET Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility ,
RGUHS PGET Entrance Exam 2013 – RGUHS PGET Eligibility 2013 Details
Posted In medical entrance exam : rguhs : Leave a response for rajiv gandhi university of health sciences – rguhs pg entrance test 2013 by amala