Important : Saveetha University MBBS Admission will be based on NEET.
Saveetha University MBBS 2018 Application Form
Saveetha University Application Form will be available from the official website of www.saveethamedicalcollege.com.
The admission process to I MBBS Course after round 1 of All India DGHS Counseling will begin from 23rd June, 2018 onwards.
Saveetha University MBBS 2018 Admission Procedure
The candidate along with the parents / legal guardian should report to the college during working hours of the admission office. ( 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM )
The candidates should bring the following to complete the admission procedures.
- Demand Draft for 21,40,000 in the name of Saveetha Medical College, payable at Chennai. This includes one year tuition fee and 1,40,000 towards eligibility & registration, admission, caution deposit, admission kit including uniform and materials.
- The following certificates should be submitted, along with three photocopies.
- PH Certificate ( if applicable – for physically disabled )
- Provisional allotment letter
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Admit card issued by CBSE
- Rank letter issued by CBSE
- XII Mark certificate
- X Certificate with date of birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of PAN Card of parent and candidate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Eight passport size and four stamp size recent photographs.
It is mandatory to bring the DD for the tuition fees and all the original certificates to complete the admission procedure.
The candidate should pay the tuition fee at the time of admission and in the month of May every year for five years.
|Course||Annual Fee||Materials & Kits ( including iPad, Littman stethoscope, scrubs, shoes, record notebooks, etc ( First year only )||University Registration & Eligibility fees ( First year only )|
Saveetha University MBBS 2018 Important Dates
|1||Saveetha University MBBS Admission||Based on NEET UG|