Important : SBVUDUDCET BDS Admission will be based on NEET.
SBVDUDCET BDS 2018 Entrance Exam
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University invites applications from the eligible candidates for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental Common Entrance Test – SBVDUDCET for admission to Bachelor of Dental Science BDS Course for the academic session 2018- 2019 at one of the following constituent Colleges :
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry
- Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Near Chennai
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry
SBVDUDCET BDS 2018 Eligibility
As per pre requisite admission to I BDS degree course, Candidates must have appeared in SBVDUDCET. However, mere appearance in SBVDUDCET will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to BDS degree course. For admission to BDS degree course, the candidate should fulfil the necessary admission requirements prescribed by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth – a Deemed University.
Minimum Academic Qualification for SBVDUDCET Entrance Exam
- Candidate for admission to the first year BDS Degree course should have passed the H.Sc. ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in the following subjects. Candidate must also have taken English as one of the subjects.
- Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) / Physics / Chemistry.
- Student also should secure SO% marks and above ( 40% marks and above for SC / ST / OBC ) in the Common Entrance Test to be eligible for seeking admission.
- Candidate should be 17 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year. However, no upper age limit has been prescribed.
Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination
The maximum number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination for admission to BDS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below. ( The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance )
|Course||SC / ST||OBC||Others|
SBVUDCET BDS 2018 Application Form
Candidate desirous of appearing for the Common Entrance Test ( SBVDUDCET ) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth – a Deemed University should fill their application in the prescribed format.
To know more about SBVU BDS Eligibility Click Here
SBVU BDS 2018 Results
SBVU BDS Exam Date
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Dental Common Entrance Exam will be based on NEET UG.
SBVU BDS Result Date
SBVU BDS Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your SBVU BDS Results 2018…
SBVU BDS 2018 Counselling
Candidates who have been allotted through Centralized counselling by the MCC of DGHS for admission to BDS Degree course in the Deemed to be University for the academic year 2018 – 19, advised to report and complete the admission process within the date and time as per the allotment order issued by the DGHS. All the days will be working days for our University Admissions Counselling Office during the reporting period.
Please report to the respective Colleges Admission Office from 8:30 AM onwards till 5:00 PM, along with your Parent / Legal Guardian.
Please arrange and bring the Originals of the following Mandatory Certificates ( Failure to produce all of these certificates without exception will result in summary rejection of your candidature )
- Provisional Allotment Letter issued by the MCC
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET UG 2018 Result / Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate ( if Metric / Class 10th Certificate does not bear the same )
- Transfer / Migration / Conduct Certificate
- Fifteen (15) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Photo copies of all the above certificate 2 sets self attested.
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar, EPIC – Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Any other Government of India issued Identity Card ( Should not have expired )
- Family Photograph ( or Photograph with Legal Guardian ) – to submit at the time of commencement of classes.
In addition, Please bring the originals of the following Certificates if they are applicable to the candidate :
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- SC / ST Certificate issued by the competent authority ( in the standard format as specified in the prospectus / information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry a Attested translated copy of the certificate in English / Hindi.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. ( Candidates are requested to refer Information Bulletin of AIPMT / NEET for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) for details ).
To know more about SBVU BDS Results Click Here
SBVDUDCET BDS 2018 Important Dates
|1||SBVUDUDCET BDS 2018 Admission||Based on NEET UG|
SBV, MGMCRI Campus, Pondy Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402.
Telephone : 0413 – 2615449 to 2615458,
Fax : 0413 – 2615457
Email : email@example.com
Website : sbvu.ac.in