|SDUAHER is a member institution under ERA FOUNDATION. For Admission to Post Graduate Courses for the Academic Year 2016-2017 at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College the applicants have to appear for the Uni GUAGE PGMD 2016 examination conducted by the ERA FOUNDATION.|
SDUAHER AIPGMET 2016 Online Application Form
Uni Gauge Online Registration and Application 2016 :
- To register for Uni GAUGE PGMD 2016, please refer to Uni-GAUGE Website www.unigauge.com. This has a registration form along with suitable instructions.
- On Registration the applicant will be provided with Login ID and Password.
- To complete the application process, please complete the prescribed application form and submit it along with relevant documents and prescribed fees. Uni GAUGE website www.unigauge.com has suitable instructions. Please read carefully and follow the instructions for completing application process.
No changes can be made once the application is submitted online. Hence candidates are requested to fill the application form carefully.
Uni Gauge PGMD Online Test Admission Tickets and Related Information :
- Uni Gauge PGMD Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under the Applicant‟s login on Uni GAUGE website from 09th January, 2016 till 16th January, 2016 ( midnight )
- Download and obtain printout of the Test Admission Ticket ( Online TAT ) for taking the scheduled test.
- Test Admission Ticket ( Online TAT ) is a mandatory document. Candidates will not be allowed to take the “Uni GAUGE PGMD 2016” without this document.
- Test Admission Ticket ( Online TAT ) gives the details of test center assigned to the candidate. There is no provision for any request to change the test center.
- Please note that Test Admission Ticket ( Online TAT ) will NOT be dispatched in any other form to the candidates under any circumstances.
- The candidates must preserve the print out of Online TAT until the admission process is complete.
Uni Gauge Test Syllabi 2016 :
Uni Gauge PGMD 2016 Exam Centers :
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2016 will be conducted in about 66 major cities and towns of India.
1. While filling the application, candidates will be asked to select three cities of their choice.
2. In the event that all the test city locations chosen by you are not available, you will be allocated a test city nearest to you among the available test centers.
3. ERA Foundation reserves the right to decide and allocate the cities for conducting Uni-GAUGE PGMD 2016„. Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on the Uni GAUGE website www.unigauge.com.
4. Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process. The allocated centre will be communicated through the online test admission ticket ( online TAT )
|S. No.||Subjects||Marks||Maxm. Marks||Total Duration of exam||No. of questions|
|1||Physics||50||150||2 hours 15 minutes||50
|3||Bio / Math||50||50
Uni Gauge Important Dates 2016 :
|Portal for downloading admit card||www.uceed.in|
|Admit card downloading||23rd December, 2015 - 5:00|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||30th December, 2015 - 5:00|