|SDUAHER is a member institution under ERA FOUNDATION. For Admission to Post Graduate Courses for the Academic Year 2016-2017 at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College the applicants have to appear for the Uni GUAGE PGMD 2016 examination conducted by the ERA FOUNDATION.|
SDUAHER AIPGMET 2016 Entrance Exam
101, RV-15, E Block,
No. 52, 6th Main, Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560 003, Karnataka, India.
Contact Person : Anoop Sood,
Telephone : +919632310715,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.erafoundationindia.org.
|Uni Gauge PGMD Exam Date : 17th January, 2016 ( Sunday ) 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.|
Uni Gauge PGMD Eligibility 2016 :
Degree / Diploma Programs :
1. Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by Medical Council of India ( MCI ) / Dental Council India ( DCI ). They should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. – qualifying examination from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI, and must have completed or must be completing their internship by 30th April, 2016.
2. As per the existing Post Graduate Regulation of MCI and DCI, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test ( Uni GAUGE PGMD 2016 ) for eligibility and admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
3. Every student, selected for admission to the Post Graduate Medical / Dental course in any of the Medical / Dental institutions in the country, must possess recognized M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with MCI / DCI or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
4. Criteria for Indian Nationals with Foreign University Degrees.
- Citizen of India / Overseas citizen of India, who has completed MBBS / BDS from a foreign institution are eligible as per provisions of IMC Act 1956 ( as amended ) and Screening Test Regulations 2002 ( as amended ).
- Candidate should be registered by Medical / Dental Council of India.
5. Candidates are required to acknowledge a declaration about their eligibility while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities / Institutions, as required.
Note : Only Candidates who have completed internship or who are due to complete internship before 30th April, 2016 are eligible for admission for the academic year 2016 – 17.
Uni Gauge PGMD Courses 2016 :
|Multimedia Career Courses Offered||Institution Name||Eligibility for Multimedia Career Course|
|Animation||Heart Animation Academy,|
HR, 7A, Road No. 12,
Hyderabad - 500 034.
|Basic Animation, Computer Animation, 2D, and 3D||ZICA Studios, Esselworld, |
Gorai Island, Borivali W.,
Mumbai - 400 091.
|S.S.L.C., / Plus Two|
|Multimedia and Web Engineering||Arena Animation Academy,|
12 - A, Vikas Centre,
S V Road, Santa Cruz,
Mumbai - 400 054.
|Plus Two and above Preferred|
Uni Gauge PG & MD Programs 2016 :
|GEN / OBC - NCL||2000||1000||2000|
|SC / ST / PwD||1000||1000||1000|
Uni Gauge Exam Pattern 2016 :
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2016 is being conducted for merit determination, for use by ERA Foundation member Universities / Institutions.
1. The Uni GAUGE PGMD 2016 Entrance Examination consists of Single paper of 3 Hours durations that contains 180 multiple choice questions carrying maximum of 180 marks.
2. There will be two separate tests for respective disciplines i.e. Medical & Dental :
3. The test comprises of two sections in each streams :
a) Medical Stream :
- Section I : Direct MCQ‟s – 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs – 60 question of 1 mark each.
b) Dental Stream :
- Section I : Direct MCQ‟s – 148 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs – 32 question of 1 mark each.
4. The number of questions in each subject will be based on the number of hours assigned by statutory agencies during the graduate program.
5. The test will begin on 17/01/2016 at 10:00 A.M. and end at 01:00 P.M.
6. This is an online test – i.e. computer based test.
7. There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
8. If there is a tie in the score, participating Member Universities will adopt methods to break tie to determine the inter-se merit.