Important : ERA Foundation had earlier announced that it would conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2016 ( EMeD 2016 ) for admission to medical, dental and engineering courses on 8th May, 2016. Further and in view of the subsequent developments with regard to National Eligibility cum – Entrance Test the conduct of UniGAUGE EMeD for medical and dental streams was announced to be subject to decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court.
Now, the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Writ Petition (C) No(s).261/2016 SANKALP CHARITABLE TRUST Vs UNION OF INDIA AND ORS. Dated 06-05-2016 has directed that “no examination shall be permitted to be held for admission to MBBS or BDS studies by any private college or association or any private / deemed university.”
In the circumstances, it is hereby informed to all the candidates who have applied for UniGAUGE EMeD Entrance Exams for medical and dental streams that the EMeD 2016 proposed on 8th May 2016 stands cancelled.
Uni GAUGE EMeD 2016 Entrance Exam
5th & 6th Floor, Lavelle Mansion,
1/2, Lavelle Road,
Bangalore – 560 001,
Toll Free No. : 18001036182.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.unigauge.com
ERA FOUNDATION invites application for admission to Uni – GAUGE Under – Graduate Medical and Dental courses for the academic year 2016-2017.
SDUAHER AIUGMET Entrance Exam Date 2016
|Uni GAUGE EMeD 2016 Exam Date : 8th May, 2016 ( Sunday )|
Uni GAUGE EMeD 2016 Eligibility
1. Eligibility criteria for SDUAHER AIUGMET UG Medical and Dental courses is as follows :
- The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB ) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects ( PCB ) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of the respective State ). The General Merit Candidate Must also secure not less than 50% marks ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of respective state ) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2016.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at ( b ) are also eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before 31st December, 1999.
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities / institutions on their respective websites. Candidates are requested to familiarise themselves with the eligibility criteria by visiting the websites of the participating universities / institutions.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities / Institutions, as required.
3. The following candidates are not eligible for participating in Uni GAUGE EMeD 2016 and hence need not apply :
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination i.e. second PUC or 10 +2 or equivalent prior to 2014.
- Candidates already pursuing Medical UG course anywhere in India.
- Candidates who were caught attempting to impersonate or found following / adopting any of the malpractices earlier including entertaining the touts and agents.
The Candidates are requested to refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission.
Uni GAUGE EMeD 2016 Exam Centers
The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centers simultaneously.
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Unreserved ( UR )||2|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||1|
|Total No. of Seats||4|