National Institute of Siddha 2015 Entrance Exam
National Institute of Siddha,
Chennai – 600 047,
Phone No. : 044 – 22411611,
Fax No. : 044 – 22381314,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nischennai.org.
National Institute of Siddha invites applications for admission to the MD Siddha Course for the year 2015 – 2016.
National Institute of Siddha MD Entrance Exam 2015 Date
|Siddha National Institute MD 2015 Exam Date : 24th October, 2015; 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
The Institute is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai – 32 and it follows the syllabus and curriculum approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine ( CCIM ). Postgraduate Departments at the Institute were started in 2004.
Based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the Institute the students are selected and admitted in the following Postgraduate Courses :
- MD Siddha – Maruthuvam
- MD Siddha – Gunapadam
- MD Siddha – Sirappu Maruthuvam
- MD Siddha – Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam
- MD Siddha – Noi Naadal
- MD Siddha – Nanjunoolum Maruthuva Neethinoolum
National Institute of Siddha MD 2015 Eligibility
1. A pass in B.I.M / B.S.M.S Degree Examination of any Indian University with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship ( C.R.R.I ). Candidates who have completed or will be completing C.R.R.I before the date of Entrance Examination alone are eligible to apply for the M.D. ( Siddha ) Degree Course.
A pass in the examination considered equivalent to the afore – mentioned Siddha Degrees by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship ( C.R.R.I ) in the Hospital of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
2. The candidates should have registered their names either in State Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Candidates who had discontinued M.D. ( Siddha ) Course from this Institute on any ground can also apply again for admission, if their discontinuance has not resulted in a seat being wasted. On the other hand, if their discontinuance had resulted in a seat being wasted, they can apply only after two years from the date of discontinuance.
- Candidates possessing M.D. ( Siddha ) degree in any discipline can apply for another discipline. But stipend will not be paid for the candidates doing M.D.(S) course in another Branch for the second time.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2015 Course Duration
Siddha National Institute MD Siddha course is of three years duration with examinations at the end of each academic year. After successful completion of the three years course, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University will award the Postgraduate Degree in Siddha Medicine i.e. M.D. ( Siddha ).
National Institute of Siddha MD 2015 Exam Pattern
- National Institute of Siddha Entrance Examination will be conducted on 24th October, 2015 in a single session of 3 hours duration ( 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. ) at the venue indicated in the hall ticket.
- National Institute of Siddha Entrance Examination will be of undergraduate level covering all the subjects taught in B.S.M.S course as per new syllabus and the questions will be in the objective type in Tamil and English. There will be 250 objective type questions with four responses A, B, C and D.
- Each question will carry 1 ( ONE ) mark. Incorrect response will have negative marking. For incorrect response 0.25 mark will be deducted, zero mark will be given for questions not answered. Indication of more than one answer or illegible response will be negatively marked. The maximum marks will be compounded to 100.