Sri Ramachandra University – SRU Entrance Exam 2016
Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam 2016
Sri Ramachandra University,
( Declared under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 ),
Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Website : www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
SRU PG 2016 Entrance Exam
Sri Ramachandra University conducts All India Entrance Examination for admission to the Postgraduate Degree Courses 2016.
SRU 2016 PG Courses :
- MD / MS Clinical / MCh Neuro Surgery ( 6 Years ) Degree Courses : ( Group – A )
- MD Non – Clinical Degree Courses : ( Group – B )
- MDS Degree Courses : ( Group – C )
SRU PG 2016 Exam Date
|SRU PG 2016 Group : A & C Exam Date : 6th December, 2015 ( Sunday ) from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|SRU PG 2016 Group : B Exam Date : 6th December, 2015 ( Sunday ) from 02:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
SRU 2016 PG Eligibility Criteria
Sri Ramachandra University 2016 Required Qualifications for the Group – A MD / MS Clinical / MCh Neuro Surgery ( 6 years ) Degree Courses , Group – B MD Non – Clinical Degree Courses and Group – C M.D.S. Degree Courses.
i. Every candidate must
- Possess recognized MBBS Degree and have completed Internship ( CRRI ); and
- Have permanent registration of his / her name with any one of the State Medical Council.
ii. The candidate who is still undergoing one-year compulsory rotating resident internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2016 , will be permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating resident internship of one year on the said date and permanent registration with any State Medical Council before 15th April 2016 . He / She will have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of CRRI along with the application, failing which, his / her application will be rejected..
Sri Ramachandra University 2016 Required Qualifications for the Group – C MDS Degree Courses.
i. Every candidate should have
- Passed BDS Degree Examination of any recognized University and completed Compulsory Rotatory Internship ( CRI ); and
- should have obtained Permanent Registration with any State Dental Council.
SRU 2016 PG Application Form
- Separate application forms should be submitted for each Group
- The SRU PG application form downloaded from the University’s website should be filled in, in the own handwriting of the candidate. It should be submitted to the University along with a Demand Draft for 500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai ( towards the application and examination fee ) and all enclosures mentioned below, in a A4 size envelope without folding it.
- Candidates should write name of the Course Group applied for, in the second page of SRU PG Application form without fail.
- SRU PG Application will be rejected summarily, if incomplete or sent without enclosing the relevant certificates.
- The All India Entrance Examination conducted by this University is open to all candidates from any State or Union Territory of India.
- Certificates to be enclosed:
Self attested Photocopy of the following certificates should only be enclosed with the SRU PG Entrance Examination Application Form without fail ( original certificates must be produced at the time of counselling of the provisionally selected candidates only ) :-
- . MBBS / BDS Degree Course Mark Statements pertaining to First year to Final year ;
- Consolidated Statement of Marks ;
- Attempt Certificate ( First year to Final year ) ;
- Community Certificate ( SC / ST / BC / OBC Candidates must enclose photocopy of the Certificate )
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- MBBS / BDS Provisional Pass Certificate – I / II or Degree Certificate;
- Internship Certificate;
- State Medical Council’s / State Dental Council’s Permanent Registration Certificate;
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / HSC Mark Statement; and
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Candidates who are undergoing Internship at the time of submission of SRU PG Entrance Examination application form, should enclose:
- a certificate obtained from the Head of the Institution in which he / she is undergoing the Internship, certifying that he / she is likely to complete the Internship on or before 31-03-2016; and
- a copy of Provisional MBBS Medical Council Registration Certificate, failing which his / her application will be rejected summarily.
- The candidates referred to above should submit copy of Medical / Dental Council Permanent Registration Certificate, Consolidated Statement of Marks, Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate to the University immediately on receipt of the same.
- SRU PG 2016 Entrance Examination application form duly filled in and securely fastened with the above enclosures may be submitted in person or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service to reach the address of the following :
SRI RAMACHANDRA UNIVERSITY,
PORUR, CHENNAI – 600 116.
The SRU PG application form should be reached on or before 25th November, 2015 ( Wednesday )
- The candidate should submit the application form without folding it in a A4 size envelope.
- Application Form, if any, delivered after 5.00 PM on 25th November, 2015 ( Wednesday ) will be rejected summarily. Candidates are advised to send the filled in applications well in advance to avoid any delay in transit.The University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
SRU PG 2016 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket for the SRU PG Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible Candidates and despatched to reach the candidates on or before 30th November, 2015 ( Monday )
- If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket as on 4th December, 2015 , he / she should contact the office of the Registrar of University over phone ( 044 – 2476 8403 or 2476 8027 ) or report by fax ( 044 – 2476 5995 or 2476 7008 ) immediately.
- For such candidates, duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued on the previous day of the Entrance Examination 5th December, 2015 ( Saturday ) at the University office. The candidate should bring a copy of the identical passport size photograph already pasted on the Hall Ticket.
SRU PG 2016 Exam Centre
- The candidates have to appear for the SRU PG Entrance Examination at Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai – 600 116 at their own expense.
SRU PG 2016 Exam Pattern
- For Postgraduate MD / MS ( Clinical ) / MCh Neuro Surgery ( 6 years ) Degree Courses ( Group – A ) : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS Degree Course with more thrust on the clinical areas.
- For Postgraduate MD ( Non – Clinical ) Degree Courses ( Group – B ) : The SRU PG Entrance Examination will Consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS Degree Course with more thrust on the non – clinical subjects.
- For MDS Postgraduate Degree Courses ( Group – C ) : The SRU PG Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple Choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for BDS Degree Course.
- The duration of the Entrance Examination will be 3 hours.
- All questions carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer. Correct answer must be shaded with ball point pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied with the question booklet.
Sri Ramachandra University conducts All India Entrance Examination for admission to the M.Ch. Cardiovasular and Thoracic Surgery Degree Courses 2015 ( Unfilled Seats ).
SRU M.Ch. 2015 Exam Date
|SRU 2015 M.Ch. Exam Date : 27th September, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M.|
SRU M.Ch. Course with Intake and Tuition Fees :
|Sl.No.||Course||Sanctioned Seats||Eligibility||Tuition Fees ( per year )
|1.||M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||2||M.S. General Surgery or its equivalent recognised degree||12,00,000/-|
Duration of the SRU M.Ch. Course :
The duration of the above Higher Specialty course is 3 ( three ) academic years.
SRU M.Ch. Course 2015 Application Form
Sri Ramachandra University MCh Entrance Examination application form duly filled in along with enclosures may be submitted preferably in person / by post / courier addressed to :
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
On or before 25th September, 2015 ( Friday ) by 5.00 P.M.
Sri Ramachandra University application form, if any, submitted after 5.00 P.M. on 25th September, 2015 ( Friday ) due to any reason, will be rejected summarily.
SRU M.Ch. Course 2015 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket will be sent to eligible candidates only. If any candidate not receive the hall ticket, the candidates may collect their hall ticket on 26th September, 2015 ( Saturday ) in person from the university office.
- Hall Ticket Must be Produced by the Candidates at the Entrance Examination Centre without Fail. No Candidate will be allowed to Write the Entrance Examination without the Hall Ticket.
- Mere acceptance of a person as a candidate for writing the Entrance Examination shall not confer on him / her any right / eligibility for admission to the course. The name of the candidate who does not satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any prohibited materials such as calculators, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object / device that is likely to be of unfair assistance inside the examination hall.
- The candidates need not bring ball point pen. This will be provided to them at the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till completion of the first one hour duration.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their papers only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall will be deemed as misbehaviour. If any candidate is found to be misbehaving or using unfair means or resorting to impersonation, his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she will be liable to be debarred from taking any Entrance Examination of the University.
- All candidates appearing for the All India Entrance Examination shall be required to sign an attendance register with left hand thumb impression to authenticate their presence.
- The OMR answer sheet of the candidate should be handed over to the Hall Superintendent along with the question booklet. If any candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
SRU M.Ch. Course 2015 Exam Pattern
Sri Ramachandra University Higher Speciality M.Ch. Degree Course : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.S. General Surgery or its equivalent qualification.
Mode of Selection for SRU M.Ch. Course :
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination. Intimation letter will be sent to the candidates provisionally selected for admission in the order of merit.
- Candidates must also have secured not less than 50% marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the Entrance Examination as per MCI norms.
- In case of candidates who secure the same marks in the Entrance Examination, ranking will be made based on their academic performance in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission. ( i.e. percentage of total marks secured in First to Final year MD / MS Degree Examination )
- In order to facilitate the above ranking process, candidates should submit their copy of first year to final year / final semester qualifying examinations mark statement failing which they will lose rank position in the rank list as indicated in sub clause.
- Results will be published in the University Notice Board and also in Sri Ramachandra University website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
SRU UG 2015 Entrance Exam
Sri Ramachandra University conducts All India Entrance Examination for admission to the Undergraduate Degree Courses 2015.
SRU 2015 UG Courses :
- MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery )
- BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery )
SRU UG 2015 Exam Date
|SRU UG 2015 MBBS & BDS Exam Date : 31st May, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.00 am – 1.00 pm|
SRU UG 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Entrance Examination :
- Should have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C. Examination ( Academic Stream of 10+2 curriculum ) of any State Board / CBSE / ISC ( or ) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed by the MCI are eligible to apply for the All India Entrance Examination conducted by this University.
- Candidates who are appearing for H.S.C. (+2) or equivalent examination in March / April 2015 are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
Eligibility for Admission to M.B.B.S Degree Course :
A candidate must possess the qualification prescribed by the MCI, at the time of joining the course concerned.
Medical Council of India norms for admission to M.B.B.S :
- Candidates must have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C (+2) examination / equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( or Botany & Zoology ) / Biotechnology and a pass in English and
- Must also have secured not less than 50% marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the Entrance Examination.
- Age Limit : Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2015. Date of birth entered in the Mark Statement of HSC / CBSE / ISC or its equivalent Examinations or in the Birth Certificate or Passport shall be taken for computing the age of the candidates.
Note : Candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India only are eligible.
SRU UG 2015 Total Seats
- Total No. of Sanctioned Seats* for MBBS : 250**
- Total No. of Sanctioned Seats* for BDS : 100
SRU UG 2015 Exam Pattern
- The All India Entrance Examination will be conducted in ENGLISH only. The question book will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ).
- Maximum marks will be 100 and the duration of the examination will be 3 ( three ) hours.
- All questions must be answered and they carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer. Correct answer must be shaded with black ball point pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied along with the question booklet.
- Syllabus : The Entrance Examination will be based on the H.S.C. (+2) syllabus followed by major H.S.C. (+2) Boards / Universities.
The MCQs will cover the subjects as given below :
|Biology ( Botany & Zoology )||90|
SRU UG 2015 Application Form
- SRU UG Application Form can be downloaded from the university’s website www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
- Along with the filled in application, candidate should enclose a demand draft for 500/-( Rupees Five hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai towards the application and examination fee.
- The All India Entrance Examination Application Form duly filled in and securely fastened with the above mentioned enclosures may be delivered in person or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service on or before 11th May, 2015 to the following address :
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
SRU MBBS BDS 2015 Exam Centres
Candidates should choose any one of the above centres and write the name of the Centre chosen in the front page of the Application Form. Details of venue of Entrance Examination at the centre opted by the candidates will be given in the hall ticket. Request for change of Centre will not be considered.
The All India Entrance Examination will be conducted at :
SRU MBBS BDS 2015 Hall Ticket
- SRU 2015 MBBS & BDS Hall Ticket for the All India Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible candidates and despatched to reach the candidates on or before 23rd May, 2015 ( Saturday ).
Sri Ramachandra University UG 2015 Duplicate Hall Ticket :
- If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket as on 27th May, 2015 ( Wednesday ), he / she should contact the office of the Registrar of University over phone ( 044 – 24765512 or 24765625 ) or report by fax ( 044 – 2476 5995 or 2476 7008 ) immediately. For such candidates, duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued at the centre opted by the candidate on the previous day of the Entrance Examination ( i.e., on 30th May, 2015 ( Saturday ) between 3.00 PM and 4.00 PM ).
Sri Ramachandra University UG Entrance Exam 2015 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of SRU UG 2015 Application Form : 11th May, 2015.
- SRU UG 2015 MBBS & BDS Exam Date : 31st May, 2015.
Sri Ramachandra University 2016 Navigation : SRU Results 2016, SRU Entrance Exam 2016,
Sri Ramachandra University Related : SRU University 2016 Medical Entrance Exam, SRU University 2016 PG Exam Date, SRU University 2016 PG Exam Schedule, Sri Ramachandra University – SRU Entrance Exam 2016, SRU Exam Date for MD MS 2016, SRU 2016 MDS Exam Date, SRU 2016 Admission Notification, Sri Ramachandra 2016 MCh Eligibility, SRU University 2016 PG Eligibility Criteria, SRU 2016 Application Form, SRU University 2016 Application Form Availability, SRU 2016 Application Form Download, SRU MBBS BDS Admission, SRU 2016 PG Hall Ticket, SRU 2016 PG Exam Pattern, SRU UG Application Form, SRU 2016 PG Exam Centres, SRU Medical Entrance Exam 2016 Details, When SRU University 2016 Medical Entrance Exam, SRU 2016 PG Exam Timings, SRU All India Entrance Exam 2016, SRU UG Admission Dates, SRU University 2016 Examination Dates, SRU University 2016 PG Qualifications, Important Dates for SRU UG Entrance Test, SRU 2016 PG Application Form Last Date, SRU 2016 MD MS Application Form Submission, SRU MCh 2016 Application Fee, SRU MDS 2016 Forms, SRU University 2016 Exam Scheme, Sri Ramachandra Medical College Entrance Exam 2016 Brochure ,
Sri Ramachandra University UG/PG Entrance Exam 2016 – SRU UG/PG Exam Date 2016 – SRU Medical College UG/PG Eligibility 2016 – SRU UG Important Dates 2016.
Posted In medical entrance exam : sri ramachandra university : Leave a response for sri ramachandra university – sru entrance exam 2016 by amala