TMCEE MBBS 2018 Application Form
TMCEE Medical Application Form attached in the Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.tmc.nic.in of the Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital.
Documents required during the time of admission
- Age proof ( Pass Certificate of the SSLC / Madhyamik Examination / Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination ).
- Permanent Resident Certificate from the Competent Authority ( in case of Tripura State Domicile )
- Aadhar Card / e-Aadhar card
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2018
- Mark sheet of NEET UG – 2018
- Mark sheet of the ( 10+2 ) H.S. or equivalent examination.
- ST / SC / OBC / Child of ex-servicemen / Physically handicapped certificate from the Competent Authority ( where applicable )
- 5 Colored Passport size photo of the candidate with date and name ( taken only on or after 1st January, 2018 ).
Note : After admission the above mentioned documents in original will be kept under the custody of TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital throughout the MBBS course including one year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training of the candidate. Once admitted, the original documents will not be handed over to the candidate in any circumstances until the stipulated time period as mentioned above is completed.
TMCEE MBBS 2018 Selection Procedure
Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital being a Society run Medical College comes under the purview of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018. All 100 seats will be admitted under Private Quota according to merit from the All India Rank of NEET 2018 which will be published by CBSE.
Method of Selection
Common Counseling will be conducted by a committee as constituted by the Government of Tripura, Health & Family Welfare Department.
For any query related to application, admission related processes and counseling, the Office of the Director of Medical Education, Govt. of Tripura may be contacted whose address is as bellow :
Dr. P. B. Das Memorial Building ( 2nd Floor),
Agartala, Tripura ( West )
All candidates are advised to remain in touch with college website www.tmc.nic.in and Director of Medical Education, Govt of Tripura website dme.tripura.gov.in for latest information regarding counseling and admission.