|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2020 Admission Procedure
1. Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS Selection will be made by counselling based on Merit and by applying the Rule of Reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu wherever applicable.
2. 50% of seats in each speciality and in each college are reserved for service candidates, in addition to those service candidates selected in the open category. In case an odd number seat remains in any speciality in the total seats sanctioned for that speciality, that seat shall be filled by merit and communal reservation.
3. Out of the seats sanctioned for MDS Course, 50% of the total recognized / permitted seats are offered to All India Quota for allotment by the Director General of Health Services, New Delhi. The remaining 50 % of the seats will be allotted under State Quota during the I phase of Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Counselling.
4. For the newly sanctioned seats in Government Colleges / Self Financing Institutions after the I Phase of counselling, re allotment of courses / colleges will be permitted as per merit and communal reservation from rank one. Joined and Wait listed candidates only can attend the counselling for the allotment of the above seats.
5. During the 2nd / 3rd phase of counseling all joined and waitlisted candidates can attend the counseling for the available vacancies arising due to state quota discontinued and not joined candidates allotted during the first phase of counseling and All India Quota surrendered seats after the II Phase of counseling by the DGHS as per merit and communal reservations.
6. Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Allotment will be made only for the seats affiliated by the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University for the Academic Year 2020 – 2021 session. Seats approved by the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University for MDS course for 2020 – 2021 session will be displayed at the time of Counselling.
7. Some MDS Seats may be approved but not recognized by DCI. Therefore the candidate should well examine these points before opting for a seat. The selection committee shall neither be responsible nor shall entertain any case on above grounds.
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College Availability of MDS Seats 2020
|Product||Features||Format||Charges||To Subscribe Dial…|
|English Guru||Learn English in your native language transcending barriers of lack opportunities, teachers, poor infrastructure or costs.||IVRS||[rupee] 30 / 30 Days||55066|
|Office Vocab||Learn the corporate lingo and "improve you vocabulary to Prepare yourself for the corporate world||SMS||[rupee] 5 / Day||55077/*321*793#|
|Exam Prep||Questionnaire based preparatory material for popular National entrance & competitive Exams - UPSC. MBA, CLAT Bank PO. RRB, Staff Services & GRE.||SMS||[rupee] 2 / Day||PREP to 5432105/*321*550#|
|Mock Tests||Full length Mock Tests for popular National entrance & competitive exams UPSC, MBA, CLAT, Bank PO, RRB, Staff Services & GRE||WAP||[rupee] 99 ( 12mockTest ) / [rupee] 49 ( 5 Mock Test )||MOCK to 5432105 / Direct WAP Link|
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College Seats Reserved for Physically Challenged Candidates :
- 3% of the total number of seats available in Government Dental Institutions are reserved for the Physically disabled candidates ( only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs ).
- In the first instance, candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available in that category then the candidates with 40% to 50% locomotory disabilities of the lower limbs will be considered.
- The other conditions for Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Admission will be applicable as in the case of the general category.