Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS Application Form 2020Medical Entrance Exam » TN DME »
|Home Page||Eligibility||Admission Procedure||Results||Counselling|
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Application Form
1. Tamil Nadu Government College 2020 MDS Applications can only be downloaded from the TN DME websites : www.tnhealth.org and www.tn.gov.in and the filled application along with necessary enclosures and 3 self addressed envelopes 23 X 10 cms which should reach on or before 15th October, 2020 by 5.00 PM sent to the following address :
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
2. Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Application Forms should reach before the last date along with a Demand Draft for [rupee] 3000/- which is non refundable towards the cost of application form drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” payable at Chennai.
3. TN DME 2020 MDS Applications without the Demand Draft will not be accepted. The name of the candidate and the name of the course ( MDS ) should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. SC / SCA and ST candidates who are natives of Tamil Nadu are exempted from payment of the cost of the TN DME MDS Application Form.
4. The candidates shall ensure that the completed Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Application Form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified. Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 Applications received by Speed Post / Courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted.
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Hall Ticket
- Random Number generated by computer will be assigned to each candidate before the dispatch of Hall Tickets.
- Eligible candidates who have not received their Hall Tickets can download their Hall Tickets from the TN DME Websites : http://188.8.131.52/2020/mds/default.aspx by entering their AR number allotted by the Selection Committee and their date of birth and attend the Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 MDS Entrance Exam.
- Candidates are requested to paste their photograph on the Hall Tickets which is to be attested by a Gazetted Officer. ( The photograph must be an identical copy of the one pasted on the Application ).
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2020 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Category 2|
|1.||Mental Health ( Psychiatric ) Nursing||2||1||1|
|2.||Medical Surgical Nursing||2||1||2|
|3.||Community Health Nursing||2||1||2|
|4.||Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing||3||1||1|
|5.||Child Health ( Paediatric ) Nursing||3||1||1|