Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2020 Counselling
- Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 Admission to PG Degree / Diploma / 6 Year MCh ( Neurosurgery ) courses, shall be made by counselling on the basis of merit applying the rule of reservation wherever applicable.
- Candidates will be called for TN DME 2020 PG Counselling in batches according to their ranks in batches.
- Candidates can choose any one of the branches or colleges available at the time of Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 PG Counselling.
- If they do not attend the I phase of counseling they will not be eligible to attend subsequent phases of counseling.
- If a candidate wants to be wait listed, he / she can opt to remain in the waiting list for any one particular discipline only.
- Candidates can remain on the “Wait List” only for course and not for college.
- Option once given during the counseling cannot be changed later.
- Re – allotment from one college to another college and from one course to another course is permitted during counseling only, based on merit and rule of reservation.
- Individual request for transfer of college will not be entertained during or after counseling.
- Mutual transfers will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- Candidates selected for admission should give a declaration in the form given at the time of Counseling that he / she is liable for forfeiture of selection / admission if suppression of facts are found at any time during or after the admission to the course. The selection / admission shall be liable for cancellation based on the declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course. Further he / she will not be allowed to apply for the Post Graduate Courses for the next Two Years.
- Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made available immediately on the website. ( www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in. ) The candidates are instructed to visit the websites from the date of application till the end of counseling without fail.
- All candidates attending the counseling for PG Degree / Diploma / 6 year MCh ( Neurosurgery ) Course will have to remit a non – refundable amount of ₹ 500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” as processing fee. The candidates who are selected at the time of counseling shall pay the tuition fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10” payable at Chennai at the time of receipt of the allotment orders towards tuition fee.
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2020 Counselling Schedule
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2020 Allotment of MDS Seats by personal appearance :
- I Phase of TN DME 2020 MDS Counselling : March, 2020 / April, 2020
- Subsequent phases of Counselling will be intimated according to DGHS / MCI directions.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.