Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS Entrance Exam 2016Medical Entrance Exam » TN DME »
|Home Page||Application Form||Admission Procedure||Results||Counselling|
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2016 Entrance Exam
Directorate of Medical Education,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010,
Phone No. : 044 – 28361674,
Website : www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in.
Selection Committee, Chennai conducts Tamil Nadu Government Dental College Entrance Exam invites applications for admission to 3 years MDS Course of academic year 2016 – 2017 in Tamil Nadu Government Dental Colleges / Self – Financing Institutions.
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS Entrance Exam 2016 Date
|TN DME 2016 MDS Exam Date : 14th February, 2016 – Sunday ( 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM )|
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be citizens of India and should have undergone BDS courses in the State of Tamil Nadu. ( Candidates who complete CRRI in other State are not eligible ).
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed BDS in other states should furnish a Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only in the specified format and supported by a copy of Passport / Ration Card / Voter’s ID / Driving License / Permanent Dental Registration Certificate. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected. Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who have passed their BDS Examinations and completed / completing the CRRI period on or before 31st March, 2016 are eligible to write the Tamil Nadu Government MDS Entrance Exam. However the candidates should possess the permanent Dental Council Registration Certificates of the States or of India at the time of counselling for allotment of seats.
- The candidates who are undergoing CRRI should submit a self declaration that their CRRI will be completed on or before 31st March, 2016. Applications without above said self declaration will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess BDS Degree of Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University or of any other University recognized as equivalent to Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University and recognized by the Dental Council of India. Candidates who have qualified from other Universities should produce Eligibility Certificate at the time of TN DME 2016 MDS Counselling failing which they will not be considered for selection, from the following address :Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
- Candidates who join a MDS course in any branch and discontinue the course on any grounds after the cut off date fixed by the Dental Council of India and the candidates who take an allotment for MDS course in any branch after May, 2016 and not join the course on or before the cut off date are not eligible to apply for 2 subsequent sessions from the date of appearance for the Tamil Nadu Government Dental College 2016 MDS Entrance Exam.
- Candidates who are undergoing a MDS course are not eligible to apply for MDS Course.
- Candidates who have completed a Post graduate Degree / Equivalent or candidates who possess a Post Graduate Degree / Equivalent are not eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2016 Admission.
Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2016 Exam Scheme
- Candidates seeking admission should write the Tamil Nadu Government Dental College MDS 2016 Entrance Exam conducted by the Selection Committee in the academic year only.
- TN DME 2016 MDS Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will contain 250 objective type questions each with four responses ( A B C D ) in English. Number of questions in each subject.
- Each question will carry 1 ( one ) Mark. There will be No Negative Mark for incorrect responses. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered. When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question. The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take back the Question Booklet and a request for provision of Photocopies of the question booklet, answer sheet or answer key will not be entertained.
Subject wise break up of questions for the TN DME 2016 MDS Entrance Examination :
|Round I||20th April, 2014|
|Round II ||11th May, 2014|
|Round III ||25th May, 2014|
|Round IV ||8th June, 2014|
|Round V||JNEE Offline Exam 22nd June, 2014 at University campus only.|