TN DME PG Admission Procedure 2020
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2020 Admission Procedure
1. Out of the seats sanctioned for Post Graduate Diploma / Degree Courses 50% of the total recognized / permitted seats are offered to All India Quota for allotment by the Director General of Health Services, New Delhi. The remaining 50% of the seats will be allotted under State Quota during the I phase of Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 PG Counselling.
2. For the newly sanctioned seats in Government Colleges after the I Phase of counselling, reallotment of courses / colleges will be permitted as per merit and communal reservation from rank one. Joined and Wait listed candidates only can attend the counselling for the allotment of the above seats.
3. During the 2nd / 3rd phase of Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2016 PG Counselling reallotment only for Colleges of the already allotted candidates and not for change of speciality and allotment to the speciality waitlisted candidates will be done simultaneously for the available vacancies arising due to State Quota discontinued and not joined candidates allotted during the first phase / second phase of counseling and All India Quota surrendered seats as per merit and communal reservations.
4. Allotment will be made only for the seats affiliated by the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University for the Academic Year 2020 – 2021 session. Seats approved by the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University for PG Diploma / Degree / 6 Year MCh ( Neuro – Surgery ) courses for 2020 – 2021 session will be displayed at the time of Counselling.
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2020 Availability of Seats
1. Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 MD Courses Seat Matrix :
|1.||Last date for receiving applications from candidates for appearing in MMET & MEET||1st week to 2nd week of May, 2020.|
|2.||Mody University Engineering Entrance Test ( MEET )||1st week to 2nd week of May, 2020|
2. Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 MS Courses Seat Matrix :
|M.F.Sc||B.F.Sc of 4 years duration|
3. Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 Diploma Courses Seat Matrix :
|Sl.No. ||Particulars ||Course|
|1 ||Total No.of Seats||437||308|
|2||No of seats offered to Government at 20%||87||62|
|3 ||Total no seats available with the management at 20% ||88||61|
|4 ||Total no seats remain with the Association at 60% for counseling||262||185|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.