TNPPCAHS MPharm Entrance Exam 2017
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences invites applications for admission to the MPharm Course in unaided Private Colleges in Tamil Nadu for the session 2017 – 2018.
TNPPCAHS Course Duration 2017
The duration of TNPPCAHS Post Graduate M.Pharm. Degree course shall be 2 years.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Eligibility 2017
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm. Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University / Pharmacy Council. Candidates who have qualified from other Universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm. Degree course should have obtained not less than 50% of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharm. Degree course. In case of failure(s) the pass marks in the subsequent attempts shall be taken for calculation purpose. Number of attempts are not considered for calculation of marks.
To know more about TNPPCAHS MPharm Eligibility Click Here
TNPPCAHS MPharm Application Form 2017
Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate M.Pharm Degree course should submit the Application Form in original with necessary enclosures should reach the following address On or before by May, 2017 by 5:00 PM.
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences,
Prasanna Enclave, No : 30,
Bharathi Avenue, ( Near Kotturpuram Railway Station ),
Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085.
The Candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches this Consortium office within the date and time specified. Applications received by speed post / courier or any other means, after the last date and time will not be accepted.
This Consortium shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.
No oral enquiry would be entertained.
Photo copy / Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
The Government Orders issued and to be issued from time to time pertaining to any of the matters contained in the prospectus should be read as part and parcel of this prospectus and such terms and conditions in the Government Order are deemed to have been incorporated in this prospectus.
Admission to the Entrance Examination does not confer on the candidate the right of admission if found to be ineligible later.
The Application Register Number ( AR No. ) will be assigned by this Consortium.
It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to give the correct mailing address. If there is any change of address, it should be intimated immediately to the Consortium in writing.
Applications without the Demand Draft will not be accepted. The name of the candidate should be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Entrance Exam Fee 2017
- The Candidate should send a Demand Draft of 1500/- for Examination fee drawn favour of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai along with the application form.
- Special fees and other fees are to be paid at the time of admission in respective colleges.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Application Form Procedure 2017
The candidates should send the Application ( OMR sheet ) in the prescribed form only.
The Candidates shall fill the OMR sheet carefully and legibly.
Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the OMR Sheet should be strictly avoided.
Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected ( without any intimation to the candidate ).
Recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the OMR sheet and the Entrance Examination Hall Ticket in duplicate ( space provided ).
Candidates should write his / her Name & Address in the Hall Ticket ( in duplicate ).
The candidates should put their signature in the appropriate column without fail. Filled up applications without the signature of the candidates will be rejected.
The Candidate shall submit only ONE application form ( OMR Sheet ) for admission to the Entrance Examination.
Candidates must enclose only attested Xerox copies ( not originals ) of the following documents in the order indicated below along with the application, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
- B.Pharm. Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- First year Semester to final year Semester B.Pharm. Mark sheets issued by the University concerned.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm. Degree.
- Birth Certificate or copy of H.Sc. Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as evidence for Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm. course from the Head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the under graduate course from Universities other than the TamilNadu Dr.MGR Medical University. ( This certificate shall be produced at the time of admission ).
TNPPCAHS MPharm Hall Ticket 2017
Only candidates with valid Hall Tickets will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
Candidates who do not receive the Hall Ticket in time may contact Consortium Office, TNPPCA – HS, two days prior to the conduct of the Entrance Examination for clarification.
To know more about TNPPCAHS MPharm Application Form Click Here
TNPPCAHS MPharm Exam Centre 2017
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences MPharm Entrance Exam shall be conducted at :
Chellammal College for Women,
Near Spic Building,
Chennai – 600 032.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Admission Procedure 2017
- Candidates selected for TNPPCAHS 2017 MPharm admission should give a declaration that he / she is liable for forfeiture of admission if suppression of facts are found at any time during or after admission to the course. The admission shall be liable for cancellation based on declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the Merit List.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Results 2017
TNPPCAHS MPharm Exam Date
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences MPharm Entrance Exam was conducted on 28th May, 2017.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Result Date
TNPPCAHS MPharm Results has been declared
TNPPCAHS Merit List 2017
The Merit List will be drawn for a Total mark of 100 by computing TNPPCAHS Entrance Examination Marks and the Marks for experience. ( 90 marks for entrance examination + 10 marks for experience ).
- Marks awarded for Entrance Examination : Maximum 90 marks.
- Experience marks for all candidates to a maximum of 10 marks. Fractional values of a year will not be counted for awarding marks for experience.
- In the case of candidates who have furnished the mark sheets only in grades, they should furnish the actual marks obtained from the University. If not, only the minimum marks of the grade will be considered.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the merit list.
TNPPCAHS MPharm Determination of Inter – Se Merit
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of total of 100 marks, the inter – semerit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Least number of appearance in the final Semester of B.Pharm., Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final Semester / final year examination of B.Pharm course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
Declaration of TNPPCAHS Results 2017
The Merit List will be displayed on the website www.tnppcahs.org
After the publication of Merit List, the candidates should contact the respective colleges. The list of affiliated colleges.
There will be NO Rechecking / Revaluation / Retotalling of answer sheets.
To know more about TNPPCAHS MPharm Results Click Here
TNPPCAHS MPharm Important Dates 2017
|1||Date of Issue of Application Forms||April, 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of filled up Application||May, 2017|
|3||Date of TNPPCAHS MPharm Entrance Examination||28th May, 2017|
|4||Date of Declaration of Results||30th May, 2017|
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences,
No.30, Bharathi Avenue ( Near Kotturpuram Railway Station )
Chennai – 600 085,
Telephone No : 044 – 244 22211,
Website : www.tnppcahs.org