TNPPCAHS MPharm Application Form 2020
How to Apply
Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate M.Pharm Degree course should submit the Application Form in original with necessary enclosures should reach the following address on or before 31 October, 2020 by 5:00 PM.
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences,
Prasanna Enclave, No : 30,
Bharathi Avenue, ( Near Kotturpuram Railway Station ),
Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085.
The Candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches this Consortium office within the date and time specified. Applications received by speed post / courier or any other means, after the last date and time will not be accepted.
This Consortium shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form or of incorrect address given by the candidate. No oral enquiry would be entertained.
Photo copy / Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
The Government Orders issued and to be issued from time to time pertaining to any of the matters contained in the prospectus should be read as part and parcel of this prospectus and such terms and conditions in the Government Order are deemed to have been incorporated in this prospectus.
Admission to the Entrance Examination does not confer on the candidate the right of admission if found to be ineligible later.
The Application Register Number ( AR No. ) will be assigned by this Consortium.
It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to give the correct mailing address. If there is any change of address, it should be intimated immediately to the Consortium in writing.
Applications without the Demand Draft will not be accepted. The name of the candidate should be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- The Candidate should send a Demand Draft of ₹ 1500/- for Examination fee drawn favour of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai along with the application form.
- Special fees and other fees are to be paid at the time of admission in respective colleges.
Submission of Application Form
The candidates should send the Application ( OMR sheet ) in the prescribed form only.
The Candidates shall fill the OMR sheet carefully and legibly.
Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the OMR Sheet should be strictly avoided.
Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected ( without any intimation to the candidate ).
Recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the OMR sheet and the Entrance Examination Hall Ticket in duplicate ( space provided ).
Candidates should write his / her Name & Address in the Hall Ticket ( in duplicate ).
The candidates should put their signature in the appropriate column without fail. Filled up applications without the signature of the candidates will be rejected.
The Candidate shall submit only ONE application form ( OMR Sheet ) for admission to the Entrance Examination.
Candidates must enclose only attested Xerox copies ( not originals ) of the following documents in the order indicated below along with the application, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
- B.Pharm. Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- First year Semester to final year Semester B.Pharm. Mark sheets issued by the University concerned.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm.Degree.
- Birth Certificate or copy of H.Sc. Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as evidence for Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm.course from the Head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the under graduate course from Universities other than the TamilNadu Dr.MGR Medical University. ( This certificate shall be produced at the time of admission ).
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2020 Hall Ticket
Only candidates with valid Hall Tickets will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
Candidates who did not receive the Hall Ticket may contact Consortium Office, TNPPCA-HS, two days prior to the conduct of the Entrance Examination for clarification.
The Candidates shall also collect the Hall Tickets in the Examination Centre on the day of the examination (by 8.30 am) on producing a Photo Identification Document.
TNPPCAHS MPharm 2020 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for submission of filled up
|31st october, 2020|
|2||Date of TNPPCAHS MPharm Entrance
|1st week of November, 2020
at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.