The Co-ordinator of UPCAT – MDS,
Association of Pvt. Medical & Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh,
Keshlata Hospital, Delapeer,
Bareilly – 243 122 ( Uttar Pradesh )
Telephone no : 0581 – 2303344, 2300647
Fax : 0581 – 2303345
Email : Keshlatahospital@gmail.com,
Website : www.upcatdental.net.
The Association of Private Medical and Dental college of U.P shall be conducting the Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test for MDS Course for the session 2016 – 2017.
UPCAT MDS 2016 Exam Date
|Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Exam Date : 7th February, 2016|
UPCAT 2016 MDS Course Duration
- The period of training for obtaining MDS Degree shall be three completed years including the period of examination.
- No transfer of seats from one subject to the other and one college to other college shall be allowed after final UPCAT 2016 MDS Counselling.
UPCAT MDS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
i. A Candidate appearing for entrance examination for MDS will be eligible only if she / he :
- Has passed BDS examination from Recognized College / University in U.P. or any other state in the Country.
- Has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship from centers recognized by the Dental Council of India for this purpose.
- Registered permanently with State / Dental Council of India at the time of admission.
- Possesses certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
ii. The Candidate will also submit in original the above mentioned certificates at the time of UPCAT 2016 MDS Counseling / joining without which admission to P.G. Course shall not be granted.
iii. A student, who is already admitted to any course in any institution can only be eligible to apply for any other course only after passing the first course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
UPCAT MDS 2016 Exam Centre
Lucknow : Career Convent College, Sector 5, Vikash Nagar, Lucknow
UPCAT MDS 2016 Application Form
UPCAT 2016 Application Form can be obtained from the participating colleges from 1st January, 2016.
The Application form & OMR Sheet attached in information brochure should be filled correctly in candidates own handwriting and submitted to respective college latest by 31st January, 2016.
UPCAT 2016 MDS Application Form should be submitted to the following address :
Post Box No. 11,
Izzat Nagar Post Office,
Bareilly – 243 122.
The Uttar Pradesh MDS Exam 2016 Application Form must be accompanied by the following certificates :
- Certificates of having passed BDS examination from institution recognized by DCI.
- Four copies of the recent photographs ( passport size ) duly attested by the Director / Principal of the College / Gazetted Officer or the employer in the case of those in employment.
- Internship completion certificate certifying the date on which the candidate has completed one year’s compulsory rotating internship.
- A Certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate of permanent Registration with State / Dental Council at the time of admission.
- Candidate should download and print the admit card from the official website of UPCAT MDS 2016 www.upcatdental.net
If any candidate fails to receive the admit card or losses it, must report to the center of examination and produce a proof of his / her identity and on proper verification the candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination with duplicate UPCAT 2016 MDS Admit Card.