|UPCMET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question bank CD -|
Important : As per passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 06/05/2016 the Private Colleges/ Association are not permitted to conduct the exam till further order. Therefore, Candidates are informed that UPCMET – 2016 scheduled on 14th May, 2016 is postponed till further order.
UPCMET 2016 Application Form
UPCMET 2016 Medical Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Exam 2016 Application Forms are available in following modes :
Mode – I : UPCMET Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of 1000 & through post from the following address :
“Coordinator UPCMET 2016,
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”
by sending Demand Draft of 1050/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
Mode – II : UPCMET Downloaded from the website www.upumcwa.org and after printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of 1000/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly ( U.P. )” to the following address :
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly – 243 001”.
Mode – III : Completely filled Online through the link provided on the website www.upumcwa.org. The candidate is required to upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression. The candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference.
The application fee payment can be made online :
- By Credit Card.
- By Debit Card.
- By Net Banking.
Thereafter, the Confirmation Page is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator UPCMET 2016, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
- In case either of the Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the Confirmation Page before sending the same.
- In case of any problem regarding downloading / filling / submission of the application form, please feel free to share the same over email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the problems are not solved within 48 hours, one may contact the Coordinator UPCMET 2016.
Mode – IV : UPCMET Information Brochure & OMR Application from can also be purchased from the authorised vendors*.
- Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelop containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
- UPCMET Application Form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kind of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
- Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post / speed post. Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
- The Application e application form complete in all respect should reach to the Co-ordinator UPCMET 2016 latest by 30th April, 2016.
- UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
- UPCMET The application form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his / her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
- Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card.
- If any document / declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
- The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
UPCMET 2016 Important Dates
|Program||Mumbai Campus||Shripur Campus|
|MBA ( Pharma. Tech. ) Integrated ( B.Pharm + MBA )||60||40|
UPCMET 2016 General Information
UPCMET 2016 will be organised for admission in MBBS Course ( First Year ) for Academic Session 2016 – 18 in member colleges.
Subjects and Question Papers for this Entrance Test along with timing and number of questions shall be as under :
|1||CMC Ludhiana PG Prospectus available from||Saturday||6th December, 2013|
|3||Last Date for Receipt of Completed CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form||Friday||7th February, 2014||5:00 PM|
|4||CMC Ludhiana PG Admission Written Test||Sunday||16th February, 2014||1.00 PM to 4.00 PM|
|5||Declaration of List of Candidates qualifying for CMC MD / MS / PG Diploma Viva Voce||Wednesday||19th February, 2014|
|6||Viva Voce||Friday / Saturday||28th February, 2014 / 1st March, 2014||8.30 AM Onwards|
|7||Declaration of CMC Ludhiana PG Merit List||Monday||3rd March, 2014|
|8||CMC Ludhiana MD / MS / PG Diploma Counselling and Payment of Fees||Tuesday / Wednesday||4th March, 2014 / 5th March, 2014||9.00 AM
|9||Orientation, Medical Examination & BLS Course||Monday / Tuesday||31st March, 2014 / 1st April, 2014||9.00 AM|
|10||Reporting to teaching departments||Wednesday||2nd April, 2014||8.00 AM|
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall during the gap between Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper – I will be of 200 marks and Paper – II will be of 50 marks. But combined maximum marks for merit in UPCMET would be 200 i.e. Total marks of Paper – I. Paper – II will be of qualifying nature.
- Minimum cut – off pass percentage of marks in Paper – I shall be 50% ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC ) and 50% in Paper -II ( 40% for SC / ST / OBC ) to be secured in this test. In general, merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in Paper – I only.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
- Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet as per direction given in the OMR Sheet.
- Syllabus of the Examination is enclosed as Appendix
Instructions for filling the OMR Application Form for UPCMET
While filling the Form use only Black Ball Point Pen. Write in the boxes provided with Capital letters and darken the corresponding circles in full as indicated below.
1. Name of the Candidate : Write first name, then middle name, then surname in the rectangular boxes provided on top of circles, leave a box blank between first, second and surname. Darken the corresponding circles with pen. ( If necessary abbreviation can be used ).
2. Category : ( Fill the category code to which you belong ) :
Faculty of Medicine
|MBBS||The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December, 2011 of the year of Saveetha University admission. The Candidate should have completed the two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects, viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre - University. The candidate should have secured not less than 60% of marks on the aggregate of the Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body. The candidate should be medically fit.||The Saveetha University admission for Undergraduate degree courses is based on Merit depending on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Examination. The All India Entrance Examination will be held on 05th May, 2012.|
Faculty of Dentistry
|BDS||The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December, 2011 of the year of Saveetha University admission. The Candidate should have completed the two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects, viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre - University. The candidate should have secured not less than 60% of marks on the aggregate of the Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body. The candidate should be medically fit.||The Saveetha University admission for Undergraduate degree courses is based on Merit depending on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Examination. The All India Entrance Examination will be held on 05th May, 2012.|
3. Sex : Write Male or Female in the box provided and darken the appropriate circle.
4. Date of Birth : In the first column Two boxes are provided, write the date in the boxes ( 4 should be written as 04 ) in the second column one box is provided, write the month ( March as 03 ) and darken the corresponding circle. In the third column two boxes are given write the year ( if in year 1989 write 8 & 9 ) in the boxes and darken the corresponding circle.
5. Choice of Centres : Pick up the code of one city from the list given earlier and mention in the box provided in column one and darken the corresponding circle.
7. Write your Postal Address in Capital Letter complete in all respect.
8. Put your left hand thumb impression at the specified place of the OMR Application Form.
9. Write the Email ID, if any.
10. Signature should be entirely inside the box in English as well as in Hindi.
11. Name of Father / Guardian as per your 10 / 10+2 Certificate : Write first name, then middle name and then surname in the boxes provided; leave a box blank between names, darken the corresponding circles with a pen. ( If necessary abbreviation can be used ).
12. Darken the circles to indicate the guardian’s relationship with you.
13. Darken the circles corresponding to the percentage of marks obtained in the subjects indicated and also the total percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. If results of the qualifying examination are not declared darken the circle marked “Result Awaited”.
14. Darken the circles to indicate the Board of your qualifying examination.
15. Write the phone number with STD code of your permanent address in the appropriate columns and also darken the corresponding circles.
16. Write your / father / guardian’s mobile number.
17. It is mandatory for the candidate and his / her parent / guardian to sign the declaration/
( Please do not staple these enclosures with OMR Application Form )
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures :-
- Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination ( 10+2 ) duly attested by gazetted officer / principal of institution.
- Xerox Copy of 10 Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer / principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & ST issued by competent authority.
- Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2016 has to be produced at the time of counseling to claim the OBC weightage.
- Four Copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.
UPCMET 2016 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available for download from the website www.upumcwa.org by May, 2016.
- In case the candidate is having problem in downloading the admit card, he / she can get duplicate admit card one day before the Scheduled Examination Date from 10.00 A.M. to 3.00 P.M. at the examination centre opted by the students but not on the date of examination.
- To get the duplicate admit card candidate should contact the observer UPUMCWA at the Examination Centre ( as shown on the website ) and they must carry the following :-
- Two passport size photographs, similar to that pasted on application form i.e. from the same negative.
- 100/- as fee for duplicate admit card.
- Photocopy of Application Form along with Application Form No.
- Proof of submitting the application form.
- Proof of identity such as Passport / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / DL / High School Certificate etc. which must consist the photograph of candidate.