UPCMET Application Form 2014
|UPCMET 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
UPCMET 2014 Application Form
UPCMET 2014 Medical Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Forms are available in following modes :
Mode – I : UPCMET Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of 1000/- & sent through Speed Post to the following address :
The coordinator – UPCMET 2014,
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001.
Mode – II : UPCMET Application Form can be downloaded from the website : www.upumcwa.org and after printing the same on A – 4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at Bareilly ( U.P. ) to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
Mode – III : Completely filled Online through the link provided on the website www.upumcwa.org ( along with uploading of the signature, recent color passport size photograph, and Left hand thumb impression ). In case of such applications, the examination fee of 1000/- can be paid in the following two modes :
- The fee can be deposited into the Account of UPUMCWA ( A/c No. 52242011020520 ) at the branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce and the Challan No. is mandatory to be filled at the designated place while filling the form online. Thereafter, the Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”. Please attach the photo copy of the challan issued by the Bank.
- A Demand Draft of 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at Bareilly ( U.P. ) is to be attached with the Confirmation Page after completely filling the form online the No. of the Demand Draft must be filled at the designated place while filling the form online. Thereafter, the Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
i. In case the either of the Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the Confirmation Page before sending the same.
ii. In case of any problem regarding downloading / filling / submission of the application form, please feel free to share the same over email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the problems are not solved within 48 hours, one may contact the Coordinator – UPCMET 2014 at mobile no. 9412761020.
Mode – IV : Information Brochure & OMR Application from can also be purchased from the authorized vendors*. *List Available on Website : www.upumcwa.org.
- Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelop containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
- Application Form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kind of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way. Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post / speed post. UPCMET 2014 Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
- The application form complete in all respect should reach to the Co – ordinator UPCMET 2014 latest by 30th April, 2014.
- UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
- The application form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his / her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test. Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card.
- If any document / declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
- The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
UPCMET 2014 Important Dates
|Sale / Online Submission / Download of UPCMET Application Forms Starts Form||11th November, 2013 ( Monday )|
|Last Date of UPCMET Form Submission||30th April, 2014 ( Wednesday )|
|Date of UPCMET Entrance Examination||31st May, 2014 ( Saturday )|
|Date of UPCMET Result Declaration||15th June, 2014 ( Sunday )|
|UPCMET Counselling||After 15th July, 2014|
UPCMET 2014 General Information
UPCMET 2014 will be organized for admission in MBBS Course for Academic Session 2014 – 2015 in member colleges.
Subjects and Question Papers for this Entrance Test along with timing and number of questions shall be as under :
|Paper - I||Physical & Biological Sciences||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|It will consist of Two Sections as under :|
|Section - A :||Physical Science|
|Section - B :||Biological Science|
|Paper - II||General English ( Qualifying Paper )||11:45 AM to 12:15 PM|
|General English||50 Questions|
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall during the gap between Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper – I will be of 200 marks and Paper – II will be of 50 marks. But combined maximum marks for merit in UPCMET would be 200 i.e. Total marks of Paper – I and Paper – II will be of qualifying nature.
- Minimum cut – off pass percentage of marks in Paper – I shall be 50% ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC ) and 50% in Paper – II ( 40% for SC / ST / OBC ) to be secured in this test. However, merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in Paper – I only.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
- Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet as per direction given in the OMR Sheet.
Instructions for filling the OMR Application Form for UPCMET
While filling the Form use only Black Ball Point Pen. Write in the boxes provided with Capital letters and darken the corresponding circles in full as indicated below.
1. Name of the Candidate : Write first name, then middle name, then surname in the rectangular boxes provided on top of circles, leave a box blank between first, second and surname. Darken the corresponding circles with pen. ( If necessary abbreviation can be used ).
2. Category : ( Fill the category code to which you belong ) :
3. Sex : Write Male or Female in the box provided and darken the appropriate circle.
4. Date of Birth : In the first column Two boxes are provided, write the date in the boxes ( 4 should be written as 04 ) in the second column one box is provided, write the month ( March as 03 ) and darken the corresponding circle. In the third column two boxes are given write the year ( if in year 1989 write 8 & 9 ) in the boxes and darken the corresponding circle.
5. Choice of Centres : Pick up the code of one city from the list given earlier and mention in the box provided in column one and darken the corresponding circle.
6. A front view of recent colored passport size photograph with name of the candidate inscribed therein is to be affixed in the OMR Application Form.
7. Write your Postal Address in Capital Letter complete in all respect.
8. Put your left hand thumb impression at the specified place of the OMR UPCMET 2014 Application Form.
9. Write the Email ID, if any.
10. Signature should be entirely inside the box in English as well as in Hindi.
11. Name of Father / Guardian as per your 10 / 10+2 Certificate : Write first name, then middle name and then surname in the boxes provided; leave a box blank between names, darken the corresponding circles with a pen. ( If necessary abbreviation can be used ).
12. Darken the circles to indicate the guardian’s relationship with you.
13. Darken the circles corresponding to the percentage of marks obtained in the subjects indicated and also the total percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. If results of the qualifying examination are not declared darken the circle marked “Result Awaited”.
14. Darken the circles to indicate the Board of your qualifying examination.
15. Write the phone number with STD code of your permanent address in the appropriate columns and also darken the corresponding circles.
16. Write your / father/ guardian’s mobile number.
17. It is mandatory for the candidate and his / her parent / guardian to sign the declaration.
( Please do not staple these enclosures with OMR Application Form )
The candidates should fill – in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures :
- Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination ( 10+2 ) duly attested by gazetted officer / principal of institution.
- Xerox Copy of 10th Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & ST issued by competent authority.
- Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2014 has to be produced at the time of counseling to claim the OBC weightage.
- Four Copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.
UPCMET 2014 Admit Card
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post at their present address given in application form.
- If a candidate does not receive the admit card one week before the scheduled examination date he / she must visit association’s website ( www.upumcwa.org ) to find his / her Centre / Roll number by entering his / her Application Form Number or he / she may contact on phone number +91-9897600270 or Coordinator’s Mobile No. +91-9412761020.
- Duplicate admit card will be issued one day before the Scheduled Examination Date from 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM at the examination centre opted by the students but not on the date of examination.
- To get the duplicate admit card candidate should contact the observer – UPUMCWA at the Examination Centre ( as shown on the website ) and they must carry the following :
- Two passport size photographs, similar to that pasted on application form i.e. from the same negative.
- 100/- as fee for duplicate admit card.
- Photocopy of Application Form along with Application Form No.
- Proof of submitting the application form.
- Proof of identity such as Passport / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / DL / High School Certificate etc. which must consist the photograph of candidate.
UPCMET 2014 Navigation : UPCMET 2014 Botany / General English Syllabus , UPCMET 2014 Zoology Syllabus , UPCMET 2014 Chemistry Syllabus , UPCMET 2014 Physics Syllabus , UPCMET 2014 Exam Centers, UPCMET 2014 Counselling , UPCMET 2014 Result , UPCMET 2014 Application Bank Branches, UPCMET 2014 Application Form, UPCMET 2014 Exam Date, UPCMET Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
UPCMET Related : UPMCET 2014 Medical Application Form, UPCMET 2014 Online Application Form, Uttar Pradesh CMET 2014 Application Form, UPCMET Application Form 2014, UPCMET 2014 Offline Application Form, UPCMET 2014 Application Form Availability, UPCMET 2014 Application Form Issue Date, UPCMET 2014 Online Registration, UPCMET MBBS 2014 Application Form Download, UPCMET 2014 Application Form Last Date, UPCMET 2014 MBBS Admit Card, UPCMET Medical 2014 Important Dates, UPCMET MBBS 2014 Apply Online, UP Combined Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Online Forms, UPCMET 2014 Application Form Submission, UPCMET 2014 Bank Demand Draft, UPCMET 2014 Online Form Filling, UPCMET 2014 Medical Application Form Fee, UPCMET 2014 Online Admission Form, UPCMET 2014 Application Form Attachments, UPCMET 2014 Registration Closing Date, UPCMET 2014 Admit Card Download, How to Apply for UPCMET 2014 Medical Exam, Uttar Pradesh CMET 2014 Online Application Procedure, UPCMET Question Paper,
UPCMET 2014 Application Form – UPCMET 2014 Important Date – UPCMET 2014 OMR Application Form – UPCMET 2014 Admit Card Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : upcmet : Leave a response for upcmet application form 2014 by suganya