|UPCMET 2016 Question Papers Book + Question bank CD -|
Important : As per passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 06/05/2016 the Private Colleges/ Association are not permitted to conduct the exam till further order. Therefore, Candidates are informed that UPCMET – 2016 scheduled on 14th May, 2016 is postponed till further order.
UPCMET 2016 Entrance Exam
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association,
Phone No. : +91 – 9897600270,
Co – ordinator : +91 – 9412761020,
Fax No. : 0581 – 2582552,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.upumcwa.org.
UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association is conducting UPCMET 2016 for admission in M.B.B.S. First year 2016 – 17 for and on behalf of member colleges in compliance with order of Hon’ble Apex Court and Hon’ble Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench vide Writ Petition No. 4265( MB ) 2006, writ petition No. 276( MB )2007 & Writ Petition No. 5939( M/S ) 2012. Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in this brochure on the basis of marks secured in the above UPCMET 2016.
UPCMET Entrance Exam 2016 Date
|UPCMET MBBS 2016 Exam Date : 14th May, 2016 ( Saturday )|
UPCMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with English as a subject; securing minimum 50% ( 45% in case of SC / ST ) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology ( including practical examination ) taken together.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2016 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing marksheet of 10+2 examination, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
2. UPCMET 2016 MBBS Age Limit :
- To appear in the Entrance Examination candidate should have completed 17 years as on 31st December, 2016.
3. Nationality :
- Admission is open to all citizen of India.
UPCMET 2016 Seats Reservation
Reservation shall be applicable as notified by the Government and enforced at the time of Counselling. For this purpose OBC Caste Category shall be determined on the basis of list published by UP Government.