Uttarpradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2016
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University conducts Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test – UPCPMT 2016 for admission to MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
DDUGU 2016 Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS Courses in various Governments recognized Dental / Medical / Homeopathic / Ayurvedic / Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The following are the courses offered through Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2016 Entrance Exam :
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
UPCPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
i. Residency Requirement for UPCPMT Exam 2016 :
- The candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh, as well as a citizen of India. In case of non – resident the candidate should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of the state.
ii. Age Criteria for UPCPMT Entrance Exam 2016 :
- The candidate’s age limit for entrance examination on or before December, 1998 has been born. Age shall be taken in relation to anything not sag.
- The candidate should completed age of 17 at the end of year in which you have taken the admission. The maximum age of applicant should not more than 25 years.
iii. Educational Qualification For Appearing in UPCPMT 2016 :
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Uttar Pradesh Board or any other recognized Board / University with physics chemistry and biology as core subjects of study. Those students who have not passed their 12th class exam from UP but their parents belong to UP ( With domicile ) can also apply for this exam.
iii. UPCPMT 2016 Entrance Exam Essential Qualification :
( a ) The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years tudy, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
Note : Where the course contents is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before admission to the Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic / Homoeopathic / Unani College.
( OR )
( b ) The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University, Board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
( OR )
( c ) The pre – professional / pre – medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre – university of an equivalent examination shall include a practical test is Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
( OR )
( d ) The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects rovided the examination is a “university Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
( OR )
( e ) B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided that he / he has passed the BSc examination with not less than two of the following subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany, Zoology ) and further that he / she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects : Physics, Chemistry Biology and English.
( OR )
( f ) Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
The UPCPMT Vertical & UPCPMT Horizontal Reservation, as indicated below, is applicable on all the seats filled through Combined Pre Medical Test ( CPMT ) in each Medical College for each subject / program.
i. UPCPMT Vertical Reservation :
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes : 21%
- Candidates belonging to scheduled tribes : 2%
- Candidates belonging to other backward classes ( OBC ) : 27%
ii. UPCPMT Horizontal Reservation :
For SC, ST, OBC and General Categories
- Dependent of freedom fighter : ( FF ) – 2%
- Son / Daughter Ex-serviceman ( ES ) ( Handicapped in war / retired / martyrs ) : – 2%
- Handicapped candidates : ( PH ) – 3%
- Women candidates : ( WC ) – 20%
Uttar Pradesh CPMT Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for UPCPMT 2016 Entrance Exam only through “Online”
UPCPMT 2016 Online Application Form
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form will be available in the following link : www.cpmtup2016.org
- UPCPMT 2016 Online Registration starts from 10th March, 2016.
- Only UPCPMT 2016 Medical Online Applications will be accepted. No application will be accepted by mail or in person.
UPCPMT 2016 Application Form Fee
i. Payment of Uttar Pradesh CPMT Exam 2016 Application Fee through Cash :
- Applicants who apply online and make Payment in Cash, should make payment through Axis Bank / Allahabad Bank after 2 days from the date of applying.
ii. Payment of Uttar Pradesh CPMT Exam 2016 Application Fee through Online :
- Applicants who pay Application Fee via online, should make payment through Internet Payment Gateway ( Debit / Credit Card ).
- Non Refundable UPCPMT 2016 Medical Application Fee General / OBC applicants 1250/- and 650/- for SC / ST + ( Consulting Fees ( UPCPMT 2016 Counselling Fee ) 50/- ) + bank transaction charges will be borne by the applicant.
Mode of UPCPMT 2016 Application Fee Payment :
|For General / OBC Candidates||1400/- (INR) + Bank Charges|
|For SC / ST Candidates||700/- (INR) + Bank Charges|
To know more about Application Form Click Here
UPCPMT 2016 Results
UPCPMT 2016 Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test will be conducted on 17th May, 2016.
UPCPMT 2016 Result Date
UPCPMT 2016 Results likely to be declared in the month of 1st June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your UPCPMT Results 2016…
To know more about Results Click Here
UPCPMT 2016 Important Dates
|Registration For Onine Application||10th March, 2016 to 12th April, 2016|
|Fee Deposition on next working day after Registration ( Either Online or by Bank Challan )||11th March, 2016 to 13th April, 2016|
|Filling up of Online Application forms on next working day of fee deposition||12th March, 2016 to 15th April, 2016|
|Duration of downloading the Admit Cards||11th May, 2016 to 16th May, 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||17th May, 2016|
|Date of Examination Result||1st June, 2016|
|Last Date for Scrutiny Application||3rd to 4th June, 2016|
To know more about UPCPMT Question Papers Click Here
Contact Details :
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University
Civil Lines, Gorakhpur,
U.P. – 273009, India,
Phone No. : 91-551-2340363, 2340458,
Fax No. : +91-551-2340363,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,
Website : www.cpmtup2016.org