Uttarpradesh Combined Pre Medical Test – UPCPMT Entrance Exam 2014
Uttarpradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2014
King George’s Medical University,
( Erstwhile Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University ),
Uttar Pradesh, India – 226 003,
Phone No. : +91 522 2257450, 2257451, 2257452, 2257453,
Fax No. : +91 522 2257539,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.kgmu.org/, http://www.upcpmtee2014.com/.
King George’s Medical University conducts Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test – UPCPMT 2014 for admission to MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS Courses for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
UPCPMT 2014 Entrance Exam Date
|Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 Exam Date : 22nd June, 2014 ( Sunday )|
KGMU 2014 Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS Courses in various Governments recognized Dental / Medical / Homeopathic / Ayurvedic / Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The following are the courses offered through Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 Entrance Exam :
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
UPCPMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
i. Residency Requirement for UPCPMT Exam 2014 :
- The candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh, as well as a citizen of India. In case of non – resident the candidate should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of the state.
ii. Age Criteria for UPCPMT Entrance Exam 2014 :
- The candidate’s age limit for entrance examination on or before 31st December, 1997 has been born. Age shall be taken in relation to anything not sag.
- The candidate should completed age of 17 at the end of year in which you have taken the admission. The maximum age of applicant should not more than 25 years.
iii. Educational Qualification For Appearing in UPCPMT 2014 :
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Uttar Pradesh Board or any other recognized Board / University with physics chemistry and biology as core subjects of study. Those students who have not passed their 12th class exam from UP but their parents belong to UP ( With domicile ) can also apply for this exam.
iii. UPCPMT 2014 Entrance Exam Essential Qualification :
( a ) The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years tudy, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
Note : Where the course contents is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before admission to the Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic / Homoeopathic / Unani College.
( OR )
( b ) The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University, Board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
( OR )
( c ) The pre – professional / pre – medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre – university of an equivalent examination shall include a practical test is Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
( OR )
( d ) The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects rovided the examination is a “university Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
( OR )
( e ) B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided that he / he has passed the BSc examination with not less than two of the following subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany, Zoology ) and further that he / she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects : Physics, Chemistry Biology and English.
( OR )
( f ) Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Reservation Seats for UPCPMT 2014
The UPCPMT Vertical & UPCPMT Horizontal Reservation, as indicated below, is applicable on all the seats filled through Combined Pre Medical Test ( CPMT ) in each Medical College for each subject / program.
i. UPCPMT Vertical Reservation :
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes : 21%
- Candidates belonging to scheduled tribes : 2%
- Candidates belonging to other backward classes ( OBC ) : 27%
ii. UPCPMT Horizontal Reservation :
For SC, ST, OBC and General Categories
- Dependent of freedom fighter : ( FF ) – 2%
- Son / Daughter Ex-serviceman ( ES ) ( Handicapped in war / retired / martyrs ) : – 2%
- Handicapped candidates : ( PH ) – 3%
- Women candidates : ( WC ) – 20%
UPCPMT Related : UPCPMT 2014 Medical Entrance Exam, Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 Exam Date, UPCPMT 2014 MBBS Examination Date, Uttarpradesh Combined Pre Medical Test – UPCPMT Entrance Exam 2014, UPCPMT 2014 Admission Notification, UPCPMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria, UPCPMT 2014 Age Limit, Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 Seats, UPCPMT 2014 Reservation of Seats, Uttar Pradesh MBBS Entrance Test 2014, UPCPMT 2014 Exam Schedule, UPCPMT 2014 Admission Date, When Uttar Pradesh CPMT Exam 2014, UPCPMT 2014 BDS Exam Date, UPCPMT 2014 BAMS Eligibility, Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 Qualifications, UPCPMT 2014 Age Relaxation, UPCPMT 2014 Domicile Requirements, Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 Courses Offered, UPCPMT 2014 Distribution of Seats, UPCPMT 2014 BUMS Seat Matrix, UPCPMT 2014 Category wise Seats, Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2014 BHMS Exam Date, Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Exam Details 2014, Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 Brochure, UPCPMT 2014 MBBS Study Material,
UPCPMT 2014 Exam Date – UPCPMT 2014 Eligibility – UPCPMT 2014 Reservation Seats – Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2014 – UPCPMT 2014 Information Brochure
Posted In medical entrance exam : upcpmt : Leave a response for uttarpradesh combined pre medical test – upcpmt entrance exam 2014 by suganya