UPPGMEE PG Entrance Exam 2016
All India DM / MCh Entrance Exam & Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical applications are invited for UPPGMEE for admission to various MD / MS / PG Diploma MDS Courses and AIDMMChEE for admission to DM / MCh for session 2016 – 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical applications are invited for AIDMMCHEE 2016 ( All India DM / MCh Entrance Examination ) for the academic year of 2016 – 2017.
AIDMMCHEE 2016 Specialization
1. The candidate must be an Indian national.
2. The candidate must have passed MBBS and MD / MS / DNB in the relevant subject as given in table below:
|S.No||Area of Specialisation||Prior Requirement ( As per MCI )|
|a||Cardio vascular & Thoracic Surgery||MS ( Surgery )|
|b||Cardiology||MD ( Medicine ), or
MD ( Pediatrics ), or
MD ( Respiratory Medicine )
|c||Endocrinology||MD ( Medicine ), or
MD ( Pediatrics )
|d||Geriatric Mental Health||MD Psychiatry|
|e||Medical Gastroenterology||MD ( Medicine ), or
MD ( Pediatrics )
|f||Neurology||MD ( Medicine ), or
MD ( Pediatrics )
|g||Neuro – Surgery||MS ( Surgery )|
|h||Pediatrics Surgery||MS ( Surgery )|
|i||Plastic & Reconstructive Sugery||MS ( Surgery )|
|j||Rheumatology||MD ( General Medicine ), or
MD ( Pediatrics )
|k||Surgical Gastroenterology||MS ( Surgery )|
|l||Surgical Oncology||MS ( Surgery ), or
MS ( ENT ), or
MS ( Orthopedics ), or
MD ( Obst. & Gyne. )
|m||Urology||MS ( Surgery )|
3. Those candidates who have passed MD / MS / DNB in 2015 shall be eligible only if they produce a passing out certificate at the time of counseling.
4. Candidates can apply for a maximum of 2 courses at a time and give their choice for the Institution.
5. The candidate should satisfy himself / herself of their eligibility before applying.
6. Admission to selected individuals shall be subject to verification of eligibility documents by the appropriate authority.
7. Availability of seats.
|S.No.||Course||No. of Seats||Total Seats|
|1||DM ( Cardiology )||08||04||02||02||16|
|2||DM ( Neurology )||03||01||02||06|
|3||DM (Endocrinology )||01||01|
|4||DM ( Geriatric Mental Health )||01|
|5||DM ( Gastroenterology )||01||01|
|6||DM ( Rheumatology )||02||02|
|7||MCh ( Neurosurgery )||03||01||04|
|8||MCh ( Plastic Surgery )||03||01||04|
|9||MCh ( Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery )||01||01||02||01||01||06|
|10||MCh ( Pediatric Surgery )||02||02|
|11||MCh ( Surgical Gastroenterology )||02||02|
|12||MCh ( Surgical Oncology )||01||02||01||04|
|13||MCh ( Urology )||06||06|
AIDMMCHEE Application Form 2016
- Candidates can apply for AIDMMCHEE Entrance Exam only through “Online“.
AIDMMCHEE 2016 Online Application Form
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself.
- Online application can be submitted on website : www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for future use.
Payment for examination fee can be done by :
Online : By Credit Card / Debit Card ( Master / Visa Only ) or Net banking till 20th June, 2016 You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
Online By NEFT : Bank : Allahabad Bank, Branch: KGMU, Lucknow, A/C : 50331779430 IFSC : ALLA0211028
Offline : You can also deposit CASH through bank challan of Allahabad bank / HDFC bank till 18th June, 2016.
For this first download bank challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the examination fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India. You will be provided a receipt with Transaction ID number on its deposition. Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the application form
In case of payment by bank challan you need to re-login with your login ID and Password two working days after making payment in bank only then you will be able to fill application form. Please have a scanned copy of bank receipt ready for filling the application form at this stage.
There is no need to send the printed application to the Chief Coordinator, AIDMMChEE 2016.
AIDMMCHEE DM MCh 2016 Application and Examination Fee
For one subject 3000/-
For two subjects 4000/-
No application form shall be received by post Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank ( Any CBS branch in India or by Master / Visa Card )
Dully filled the AIDMMCHEE Application Form and send to the following address on or before : 20th June, 2016.
Address for Correspondence
All India DM / MCh Entrance Examination 2016,
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Pariksha ( PHI ) Bhawan,
King George Medical
Telephone : 8004942404,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
AIDMMCHEE 2016 Exam Pattern
AIDMMCHEE 2016 Examination Scheme
- The written examination for all DM / MCh courses shall be held on 10th July, 2016. Reporting time for the examination is 9:00 AM. The venue shall be displayed on the admit card. Each candidate shall have 180 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) to be answered in 180 minutes and shall include 60 MCQs of General Medicine for all DM courses and 60 MCQs of General Surgery for all MCh courses. The paper may include some questions on statistics and research methodology. The remaining 120 questions shall be of the concerned super – specialty. The examination paper for MCh in Surgical Oncology will include some questions of ENT, Orthopedics and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- The MCQs will comprise of four options with “one correct option” and also of“assertion reason” type.
- The correct response to each question shall be as determined by the Board of Examiners of AIDMMChEE 2016. In case you have any dispute regarding any question, you are required to submit your written specific complaint to the Chief Coordinator within 24 hours of completion of the examination.
- There shall be four marks for each correct answer. There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates applying for two super – specialty subjects shall have to complete the second superspecialty paper of 120 questions separately over one hour time period. There shall be 1 Hours gap between the two papers.
AIDMMChEE 2016 Admit Card
Admit card can also be obtained in person ( in case of inability to download ) on 9th July, 2016 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Office of Chief Coordinator, All India DM / MCh Entrance Examination 2016, Pariksha ( PHI ) Bhawan, KG Medical University Lucknow.
Admit card available online From : 4th July, 2016.
AIDMMChEE 2016 Results
AIDMMChEE 2016 Exam Date
All India DM / MCh Entrance Exam will be conducted on 10th July, 2016.
AIDMMChEE 2016 Result
AIDMMChEE 2016 Results will be declared on 15th July, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your AIDMMChEE Results 2016…
AIDMMChEE Counseling 2016
As per MCI directions the allotment of seats shall be done through counseling based on merit cum choice basis. The counseling shall be held under the chairmanship of
Director General Medical Education UP ( DGME ),
6th Floor, Jawahar Bhawan,
Lucknow – 226 001.
AIDMMChEE schedule of counseling shall be declared by the DGME on website : www.updgme.in and www.kgmu.org. The candidate has to appear before Counseling Board / Admission Committee personally and record his / her choice on his/ her merit rank. At the time of counseling the candidate has to bring all the original certificates, mark sheets along with admit card and proof of identity. A Bank Draft of 1000/-in favour of D.G.M.E.U.P has to be deposited as counseling fee at the time of counseling. Counseling board shall determine the eligibility for admission. Candidate has to submit a bank draft of 30,000/- as security money at the time of counseling. This draft / money shall be returned to the candidate who joins the allotted seat. If allotted candidate does not join the seat, then this security amount of 30,000/- shall be forfeited. The vacant seat if any /reshuffling of seat shall be done through second counseling.
AIDMMCHEE 2016 Important Date
|Application Form Available ( online )||20th May, 2016|
|Last date of AIDMMChEE 2016 application form||20th June, 2016|
|Admit card available online From||4th July, 2016|
|AIDMMChEE 2016 Examination||10th July, 2016
|Center for examination||Lucknow
( Details on admit card )
|Result can be seen on Website from||15th July, 2016|
|Tentative Date of 1st Counseling by||20th July 2016|
|Tentative Date of 2nd Counseling by||5th August, 2016|
|Last date upto which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason||31st August, 2016|
UPPGMEE 2016 Entrance Exam
Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical applications are invited for UPPGMEE 2016 for admission to various MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS Courses for session 2016 in the U.P. State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut and in Medical / Dental faculty of KG Medical University, Lucknow.
UPPGMEE 2016 Seat Allotment
As per Government of Uttar Pradesh Order No.313/71-2-16-103/2011 dated 27/01/2016 K.G. Medical University, U.P., Lucknow shall be conducting the U.P. Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, 2016 to select the candidates for admission to the State quota seats of Post Graduate M.D. / M.S. / M.D.S. / P.G. Diploma Courses in various State Medical Colleges / Institutes and Medical / Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow.
To know more about UPPGMEE Seats Click Here
Eligibility for UPPGMEE 2016
- Candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, UP Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research Saifai Etawah, Medical / Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical / Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible to appear in the entrance examination ( vide GO, No.313/71-2-16- 103/2011 dated 27/01/2016 )
- Candidates must have completed or completing their Compulsory Rotatory Internship by 30th April, 2016.
- A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E / A.I.P.G.E.E. is not eligible to appear in the examination until he / she completes and passes the course where he / she is presently admitted. However, such a candidate shall be eligible if :
- He / She has resigned from the said course, his/her resignation has been accepted by the Principal of the Medical / Dental college or the Vice Chancellor ( in the case of candidates of K G Medical University ) and he / she has refunded the full amount of salary / stipend received by him / her during the said course along with the fulfillment of the terms and condition laid down in the Bond of 5 Lacs at the time of admission, before the date of notification of this examination, i.e. 10th December, 2015.
- He / She is presently pursuing P.G. Diploma course in any subject, with the condition that he / she will be considered for the Postgraduate Degree course in that subject only.
To know more about UPPGMEE Eligibility Click Here
UPPGMEE 2016 Applicaiton Form
- Candidates can apply for UPPGMEE Entrance Exam only through “Online“.
UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form
- Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016 application can only be made online. No paper is required to be sent. Please print and retain a copy of your application.
- Candidates are advised to make timely submission; examination body shall not be responsible for any last minute technical snag in online submission.
- Once the application is filled up, no change can be made.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Please ensure before final submission that all entries are correct. Do not apply more than once; else both original and duplicate applications will be rejected.
- No documents should be sent to the Examining body by post.
- The ID number of the application must be mentioned in all future correspondence.
- All communications have be made through your registered email i.d only.
UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Process
You can apply online by visiting the website www.kgmu.org.
1. You will need a secure computer with internet connection and printer for the application process.
2. Login : First create a login on the website using your valid email ID and make a password of your choice. Remember this email ID and password for printing admit card later on.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the email you had given. Now open your email and click on the link given there. This will take you back to UPPGMEE page and now your login has been activated; you may proceed as per instruction given on the website.
4. Payment : Payment can be made as follows :-
(a) UPPGMEE Online Payment : Using a credit/debit card, pay application fee of 1800/-+transaction charges ( Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.2% + Service Tax )
(b) UPPGMEE Offline payment :
- Cash payment of 1800/- + 20/- ( Bank Charges ) in the a/c no.50100135781194 of UPPGMEE 2016 at any branch of HDFC Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID
- Cash payment of 1800/- + 30/- bank charges in the A/c No. 50316825058 of UPPGMEE 2016 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID ( Journal no )
(c) NEFT transfer, NEFT code for HDFC Bank 500100135781194 & Allahabad Bank 5000316825058. For making Bank deposit download the Challan form from website. Cash payment will be reflected on the website after 2 working days, hence begin the application process only after 2 days of depositing cash. Those making payment by credit card/ debit card can make application process instantly.
5. Photograph : A ‘.jpg’ file of your photograph. For instructions regarding this important note for photograph. Comply to photograph instructions very carefully otherwise form may get rejected.
6. Scanned Signature : A scanned ‘.jpg’ file of your signature; File size: between 250KB to 500KB.
7. Scanned Certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College / University from where you did your MBBS / BDS certifying your Name, photograph, signature and handwriting. The Verification should be in such a manner that neither the signature of the Principal / Dean nor the seal should cover the face of the candidate. Candidate with defaced photograph or signature on Principal / Dean’s certificate will lose his / her candidature. Candidates opting for PMS quota may get their verifications form certified by the C.M.O. of the district as well. Their final eligibility shall be decided by the Director General Medical Health.
8. Scanned handwriting sample : Scanned ‘.jpg’ files of a sample of your hand writing ( in lower case ) of the following line ( write it on a paper and scan it ) : “The quick brown fox jumps high over the lazy dog.”
9. After login, upload all the required documents and fill the application form. You are free to edit it subsequently. Payment shall be made at the last and no change is allowed after payment is made. Hence ensure that your form is filled correctly before making payment.
10. Take a print out of your application and save it.
11. Last date for submitting online completed application : 28th February, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Important Note :
- Read the brochure carefully before filling the application.
- For your convenience a blank sample form can be downloaded for practice to avoid mistakes. One email ID and one mobile number can be used for one person only,it will be unique for that candidate.
To know more about UPPGMEE Application Form Click Here
UPPGMEE 2016 Exam Pattern
UPPGMEE 2016 Question Paper
1. The UPPGMEE examination will be conducted in English medium only.
2. The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 MCQ ( Multiple Choice Question ) as follows :
- 90 questions on pre and Para clinical subjects.
- 90 questions on clinical subjects.
- 10 questions on comprehension.
3. There will be three sections of multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) :
- Section A : There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
- Section B : There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
- Section C : There will be two paragraphs followed by 5 questions each based on that paragraph. Each question will have 4 alternatives of which one will be best suited or best response.
4. The Best response to each shall be as determined by the Board of Examiners of the UPPGMEE 2016. The decision of the Board of Examiners shall be final and binding.
5. Each question in Section A & B shall carry 1 mark. Each question in Section C will carry 2 marks. There will be no negative marking.
6. The answer key shall be published on the website www.kgmu.org along with the declaration of the results before the last date of scrutiny.
UPPGMEE 2016 Syllabus
UPPGMEE 2016 syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS and BDS courses by the Medical / Dental Council of India respectively. No books are prescribed.
Uttra Pradesh UPPGMEE Examination questions will generally be of MBBS / BDS level. As per Government Order 50% questions will be of average level, 25% will be difficult and 25% will have a high difficulty level.
The number of questions from different subjects in the paper shall ordinarily but not necessarily be as follows :-
UPPGMEE 2016 MD / MS / PG Diploma courses
|S.No.||Subject||Approximate number of questions in Section A&B|
|12||TB & Respiratory disease||2|
|16||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12|
|20||Ear, Nose and Throat||9|
UPPGMEE 2016 MDS Courses
|S.No.||Subject||Approximate number of questions in Section A&B|
|1||Gen. Anatomy and Histology||9|
|2||Gen. Physiology & Biochemistry||8|
|3||Gen. & Dental Pharmacology & Therapeutics||9|
|4||Gen. Pathology & Bacteriology||9|
|5||Dental Metallurgy including material used in dentistry||18|
|6||Human Dental Anatomy and Physiology with Histology||18|
|7||Oral Pathology & Microbiology||18|
|8||Operative dentistry etc.||15|
|9||Orthodontics with Preventive and Child Dentistry||15|
|10||Oral Surgery and Dental Radiology||15|
|11||Periodontics and Community Dentistry||15|
|12||Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge Prosthesis||15|
To know more about UPPGMEE Exam Pattern Click Here
UPPGMEE 2016 Admit Card
Admit card will be available online for download after 7th March, 2016
It will not be sent by post :
- Candidates should bring the admit card on the day of examination.
- Venue / Centre will be communicated through Admit Card.
- Coordinator, UPPGMEE 2016, shall not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of admit card due to internet connection problems.
- Admit card presented during the examination shall be signed by the invigilator hence candidate must preserve the Admit Card till admission in a college/institution. No duplicate admit card can be issued.
- In case of need Admit card can also be obtained from UPPGMEE 2016 Office on 12th March, 2016 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on making cash payment of 100/-.
To know more about UPPGMEE Admit Card Click Here
UPPGMEE Results 2016
UPPGMEE 2016 Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma was conducted on 13th March, 2016
UPPGMEE 2016 Result
UPPGMEE 2016 Results has been declared
MD / MS / PG Diploma : http://kgmu.edu.in/uppgmee2016/result_mdms.php
MDS : http://kgmu.edu.in/uppgmee2016/result_mds.php
To know more about UPPGMEE Results Click Here
UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling
1. Counseling shall be conducted by the Director General of Medical Education Uttar Pradesh. The detailed schedule and details of Counselling shall be announced by the Director General of Medical Education and Training, Jawahar Bhawan, 6th Floor, Ashok Marg, Lucknow 226001 and shall be displayed on website www.updgme.in after declaration of result in leading newspapers of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPGMEE Office / helpline shall not be able to provide this information.
2. As per order dated 18-06-2014 passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court in case of Dr. Fraz Naseem and other V/s Union of India. There shall be THREE COUNSELINGS. Candidates who get seat in 1st and IInd counseling shall also be eligible for second and third counseling for reshuffling of seats with candidates who were either absent or did not opt a seat in the first or second counseling.
3. Candidates are required to bring their application form duly verified by the Dean / Principal of the University / College from where the candidate has done his / her MBBS / BDS.
4. At the time of counseling each candidate is required to :
- Sign the attendance sheet.
- Deposit counseling fees of 800/- through online process. The detailed procedure for online deposition of counseling fee & Security Money will be intimated at the time of Notification of counseling on the website of D.G.M.E. www.updgme.in.
- Present all the original documents along with one extra photocopy as listed.
- Admit Card.
- High School certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of all professional examinations.
- MBBS / BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate ( U.P. State / MCI / DCI ).
- Employer’s “No Objection Certificate”, if employed.
- SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable. The OBC certificate must have been issued after 10-12-2015.
- Identification certificate as mentioned in the application.
- Verification sheet of the Principal / Dean of the College / University concerned.
- Two photographs attested by Principal with a clear stamp. Photographs must be the same as pasted on the application form.
5. The candidate shall be subjected to Finger Printing, Photographing and analysis of handwriting, which will be compared with those taken at the time of examination. This will be conducted by the examining body. If there are any doubts regarding the identity of the candidate the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and a report will be lodged with the police and MCI / DCI will also be informed.
6. If found eligible the candidate will proceed to :
- Submit the Receipt of Security Money of 30,000/- deposited online in favor of “Director General Medical Education & Training, U.P.”. This will be returned to the candidate after he / she takes admission. The claim for refund of the security deposit will be forfeited if :-
- The candidate does not join the course after allotment.
- The candidate resigns the course after admission. This excludes resignation due to reallotment in subsequent counseling.
The detailed procedure for online deposition of counseling fee & Security Money will be intimated at the time of Notification of counseling on the website of D.G.M.E. www.updgme.in.
- Candidate will be given registration document and allowed into the counseling hall where he / she shall study the seat matrix displayed on screen in different disciplines / specialties / medical college / medical University. The seat allotment will be done by the Counseling Board on Merit Cum Option basis.
7. Candidates who are applying for “Physically Handicapped Category” are required to submit attested photocopy of certificate on attached proforma, issued by the Medical Board ( constituted by Director General, Medical Education and Training, U.P. under chairmanship of Principal / Director, Medical College, Agra / Allahabad / Gorakhpur / Jhansi / Kanpur / Meerut RIMS, Saifai and Dean, KGMU, Lucknow) of any Medical college on notified dates. Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by any other authority other than above mentioned Medical Board, shall not be entertained. The Disability Certificate shall be issued as per MCI norms. Claim of Physical handicapped category shall not be allowed if the handicapped certificate is not brought at the time of counseling. Claim for this category shall not be entertained after the last date of receiving the completed application form.
8. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the State Government, applicable on the date of counseling.
9. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents during counseling or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes to light at the time will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently.
10. If candidate is absent in the counseling or does not join any course in a college after allotment of the seat by the due date shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counseling / allotment.
11. If a candidate is absent when her / his name is called for counseling and comes at a later time, he / she shall only be considered for a seat from among the seats available at the time of his / her appearance in the counseling.
12. The option once exercised in the counseling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
13. Every candidate who wishes to opt for a seat in the counseling shall present himself / herself before the counseling board. Their representative, through authority letter is not allowed to participate in the counseling.
14. Candidates will be photographed and their identity checked at the time of counseling. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature cancelled.
15. In case a sufficient number of seats are left un-allotted at the end of the third round of counseling, then a ”mop-up” round of allotment will be organized at a notified date , after due publicity, by DGME, UP. The purpose of the mop up round of seat allotment will be to ensure that there is no loss of PG seats in the current academic year. Seats will be offered to students strictly according to their position in the merit list.
The terms and conditions for participation by candidates in this mop up round will be as follows :-
- Candidates who are admitted / allotted but not admitted / resigned in any seat in UP will not be eligible for participation.
- Any candidate who has taken admission in any PG course in any medical college in India also will not be eligible for participation.
- The candidate must present himself/herself with all original documents.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds.
16. It will be mandatory for each candidate to furnish, at the time of counseling an undertaking on plain paper, and subsequently at the time of admission at the concerned college a bond, on the prescribed stamp paper ( to be informed later ). The undertaking / bond is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd / final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the student will deposit an amount of 5,00,000/-. Failure to comply with terms of the bond will automatically debar the candidate from all future PG entrance examinations conducted by the DGME Uttar Pradesh.
To know more about UPPGMEE Counselling Click Here
UPPGMEE 2016 Important Dates
|Date of UPPGMEE Entrance Examination ( Venue : Lucknow )||13 March, 2016|
|Submission of UPPGMEE Application Form starts from||29th January, 2016|
|Last date for Cash Payment at Bank for Online application||26th February, 2016|
|Last date for receiving completed application online up to 5:00 PM||28th February, 2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam Online Admit Card available from||7th March, 2016|
|Expected date of Declaration of MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma Merit List||20th March, 2016|
|Date of Medical Board for obtaining Physically handicapped certificate||22nd March, 2016|
|Tentative Date of commencement for first Counselling. ( Venue K.G. Medical University. Lucknow ).||27th March, 2016|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from first counseling||7th April, 2016|
|Date of Start of Course||30th May, 2016|
|Tentative Date of commencement of Second Counselling||2nd May, 2016|
|Last date for joining from Second round of Counselling||7th May, 2016|
|Tentative date of commencement of third counseling||6th June, 2016|
|Tentative date of Mopup Round||10th June, 2016|
King George’s Medical University,
( Erstwhile Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University ),
Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India – 226 003,
Phone No. : +91 522 2258727, +91 9651069277,
Fax No. : +91 522 2258818, 0522 2256631, 0522 2257539,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kgmu.org