UPPGMEE Application Form 2016
|Candidates can apply for UPPGMEE Entrance Exam only through “Online”.|
UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form
- Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016 application can only be made online. No paper is required to be sent. Please print and retain a copy of your application.
- Candidates are advised to make timely submission; examination body shall not be responsible for any last minute technical snag in online submission.
- Once the application is filled up, no change can be made.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Please ensure before final submission that all entries are correct. Do not apply more than once; else both original and duplicate applications will be rejected.
- No documents should be sent to the Examining body by post.
- The ID number of the application must be mentioned in all future correspondence.
- All communications have be made through your registered email i.d only.
UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Process
You can apply online by visiting the website www.kgmu.org.
1. You will need a secure computer with internet connection and printer for the application process.
2. Login : First create a login on the website using your valid email ID and make a password of your choice. Remember this email ID and password for printing admit card later on.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the email you had given. Now open your email and click on the link given there. This will take you back to UPPGMEE page and now your login has been activated; you may proceed as per instruction given on the website.
4. Payment : Payment can be made as follows :-
(a) UPPGMEE Online Payment : Using a credit/debit card, pay application fee of 1800/-+transaction charges ( Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.2% + Service Tax )
(b) UPPGMEE Offline payment :
- Cash payment of 1800/- + 20/- ( Bank Charges ) in the a/c no.50100135781194 of UPPGMEE 2016 at any branch of HDFC Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID
- Cash payment of 1800/- + 30/- bank charges in the A/c No. 50316825058 of UPPGMEE 2016 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID ( Journal no )
(c) NEFT transfer, NEFT code for HDFC Bank 500100135781194 & Allahabad Bank 5000316825058. For making Bank deposit download the Challan form from website. Cash payment will be reflected on the website after 2 working days, hence begin the application process only after 2 days of depositing cash. Those making payment by credit card/ debit card can make application process instantly.
5. Photograph : A ‘.jpg’ file of your photograph. For instructions regarding this important note for photograph. Comply to photograph instructions very carefully otherwise form may get rejected.
6. Scanned Signature : A scanned ‘.jpg’ file of your signature; File size: between 250KB to 500KB.
7. Scanned Certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College / University from where you did your MBBS / BDS certifying your Name, photograph, signature and handwriting. The Verification should be in such a manner that neither the signature of the Principal / Dean nor the seal should cover the face of the candidate. Candidate with defaced photograph or signature on Principal / Dean’s certificate will lose his / her candidature. Candidates opting for PMS quota may get their verifications form certified by the C.M.O. of the district as well. Their final eligibility shall be decided by the Director General Medical Health.
8. Scanned handwriting sample : Scanned ‘.jpg’ files of a sample of your hand writing ( in lower case ) of the following line ( write it on a paper and scan it ) : “The quick brown fox jumps high over the lazy dog.”
9. After login, upload all the required documents and fill the application form. You are free to edit it subsequently. Payment shall be made at the last and no change is allowed after payment is made. Hence ensure that your form is filled correctly before making payment.
10. Take a print out of your application and save it.
11. Last date for submitting online completed application : 28th February, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Important Note :
- Read the brochure carefully before filling the application.
- For your convenience a blank sample form can be downloaded for practice to avoid mistakes. One email ID and one mobile number can be used for one person only,it will be unique for that candidate.
UPPGMEE 2016 Important Dates
|Date of UPPGMEE Entrance Examination ( Venue : Lucknow )||13 March, 2016|
|Submission of UPPGMEE Application Form starts from||29th January, 2016|
|Last date for Cash Payment at Bank for Online application||26th February, 2016
|Last date for receiving completed application online up to 5:00 PM||28th February, 2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam Online Admit Card available from||7th March, 2016|
|Expected date of Declaration of MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma Merit List||20th March, 2016
|Date of Medical Board for obtaining Physically handicapped certificate||22nd March, 2016|
|Tentative Date of commencement for first Counselling. ( Venue K.G. Medical University. Lucknow ).||27th March, 2016|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from first counseling||7th April, 2016|
|Date of Start of Course||30th May, 2016|
|Tentative Date of commencement of Second Counselling||2nd May, 2016|
|Last date for joining from Second round of Counselling||7th May, 2016|
|Tentative date of commencement of third counseling||6th June, 2016|
|Tentative date of Mopup Round||10th June, 2016|
|Candidates can apply for AIDMMCHEE Entrance Exam only through “Online”.|
AIDMMCHEE 2015 Online Application Form
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself.
- Online application can be submitted on website : www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for future use.
Payment for examination fee can be done by :
Online : By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Net banking till 20th May, 2015 You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
Offline : You can also deposit CASH through bank challan of Allahabad bank / HDFC bank till 18th May, 2015.
For this first download bank challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the examination fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India. You will be provided a receipt with Transaction ID number on its deposition. Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the application form
In case of payment by bank challan you need to re-login with your login ID and Password two working days after making payment in bank only then you will be able to fill application form. Please have a scanned copy of bank receipt ready for filling the application form at this stage.
There is no need to send the printed application to the Chief Coordinator, AIDMMChEE 2015.
AIDMMCHEE DM MCh 2015 Application and Examination Fee
For one subject 2500/-
For two subjects 3000/-
No application form shall be received by post Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank ( Any CBS branch in India or by Master / Visa Card )
Dully filled the AIDMMCHEE Application Form and send to the following address on or before : 20th May, 2015.
Address for Correspondence
All India DM / MCh Entrance Examination 2015,
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Pariksha ( PHI ) Bhawan,
King George Medical
Telephone : 0522 – 2258727 /2999853,
Fax : 0522 – 2258818,
Email : email@example.com.
AIDMMCHEE 2015 Important Date
|Application Form Available ( online )||20th April, 2015|
|Last date of AIDMMChEE 2015 application form||20th May, 2015|
|Payment for the application through bank challan can only be made till |
( However Electronic payments can be made till May 20th, 2015 )
|18th May, 2015|
|AIDMMChEE 2015 Examination||11th June, 2015 9:00 AM|
|Admit card available online From||26th May, 2015|
|Admit card can also be obtained in person ( in case of inability to download )||June 10th, 2015 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Office of Chief Coordinator,
All India DM / MCh Entrance Examination 2015, Pariksha ( PHI )Bhawan, KG Medical University Lucknow.
|Center for examination||Lucknow ( Details on admit card )|
|Result can be seen on Website from||15th June, 2015 Onwards|
|Tentative Date of 1st Counseling by||10th July 2015|
|Tentative Date of 2nd Counseling by||24th July 2015|
|Last date upto which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason||30th September 2015|
UPPGMEE 2016 Navigation : UPPGMEE Application Form Availability 2016, UPPGMEE Counselling 2016, UPPGMEE Results 2016, UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016, UPPGMEE Examination Scheme 2016, UPPGMEE Application Form 2016, UPPGMEE Exam Date 2016,
UPPGMEE Related : AIDMMCHEE 2016 Online Application Form, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Online Application Issue Date, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Application Form Download, UPPGMEE Application Form 2016, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Application Form Status, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Application Lat Date, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Important Dates, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, AIDMMCHEE 2016 Hall Ticket, UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form, UPPGMEE Online Application Last Date 2016, UPPGMEE Issues of Online Application Form 2016, UPPGMEE 2016 Application Form Download, UPPGMEE Apply Online 2016, UPPGMEE Application Form Status 2016, UPPGMEE Application Form 2016 Availability, UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Process, Uttar Pradesh PG Application 2016, How to Apply for UPPGMEE 2016, UPPGMEE 2016 Online Registration Form, UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016, UPPGMEE Online Application Form Date 2016, Uttar Pradesh PG 2016 Online Forms, UPPGMEE 2016 Online Registration, UPPGMEE 2016 Online Payment, UPPGMEE Application Online 2016, UPPGMEE 2016 Fee Details, UPPGMEE 2016 Application Form Cost, UPPGMEE 2016 Important Dates ,
AIDMMCHEE 2016 Online Application Form | AIDMMCHEE 2016 Application Procedure | UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form – UPPGMEE 2016 Application Process – UPPGMEE 2016 Important Dates Details
Posted In medical entrance exam : uppgmee : Leave a response for uppgmee application form 2016 by nirmala