|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Admit Card||Results||Counselling|
UPPGMEE 2016 Applicaiton Form
- Candidates can apply for UPPGMEE Entrance Exam only through “Online“.
UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form
- Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016 application can only be made online. No paper is required to be sent. Please print and retain a copy of your application.
- Candidates are advised to make timely submission; examination body shall not be responsible for any last minute technical snag in online submission.
- Once the application is filled up, no change can be made.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Please ensure before final submission that all entries are correct. Do not apply more than once; else both original and duplicate applications will be rejected.
- No documents should be sent to the Examining body by post.
- The ID number of the application must be mentioned in all future correspondence.
- All communications have be made through your registered email i.d only.
UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Process
You can apply online by visiting the website www.kgmu.org.
1. You will need a secure computer with internet connection and printer for the application process.
2. Login : First create a login on the website using your valid email ID and make a password of your choice. Remember this email ID and password for printing admit card later on.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the email you had given. Now open your email and click on the link given there. This will take you back to UPPGMEE page and now your login has been activated; you may proceed as per instruction given on the website.
4. Payment : Payment can be made as follows :-
(a) UPPGMEE Online Payment : Using a credit/debit card, pay application fee of 1800/-+transaction charges ( Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.2% + Service Tax )
(b) UPPGMEE Offline payment :
- Cash payment of 1800/- + 20/- ( Bank Charges ) in the a/c no.50100135781194 of UPPGMEE 2016 at any branch of HDFC Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID
- Cash payment of 1800/- + 30/- bank charges in the A/c No. 50316825058 of UPPGMEE 2016 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID ( Journal no )
(c) NEFT transfer, NEFT code for HDFC Bank 500100135781194 & Allahabad Bank 5000316825058. For making Bank deposit download the Challan form from website. Cash payment will be reflected on the website after 2 working days, hence begin the application process only after 2 days of depositing cash. Those making payment by credit card/ debit card can make application process instantly.
5. Photograph : A ‘.jpg’ file of your photograph. For instructions regarding this important note for photograph. Comply to photograph instructions very carefully otherwise form may get rejected.
6. Scanned Signature : A scanned ‘.jpg’ file of your signature; File size: between 250KB to 500KB.
7. Scanned Certificate from the Principal / Dean of the College / University from where you did your MBBS / BDS certifying your Name, photograph, signature and handwriting. The Verification should be in such a manner that neither the signature of the Principal / Dean nor the seal should cover the face of the candidate. Candidate with defaced photograph or signature on Principal / Dean’s certificate will lose his / her candidature. Candidates opting for PMS quota may get their verifications form certified by the C.M.O. of the district as well. Their final eligibility shall be decided by the Director General Medical Health.
8. Scanned handwriting sample : Scanned ‘.jpg’ files of a sample of your hand writing ( in lower case ) of the following line ( write it on a paper and scan it ) : “The quick brown fox jumps high over the lazy dog.”
9. After login, upload all the required documents and fill the application form. You are free to edit it subsequently. Payment shall be made at the last and no change is allowed after payment is made. Hence ensure that your form is filled correctly before making payment.
10. Take a print out of your application and save it.
11. Last date for submitting online completed application : 28th February, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Important Note :
- Read the brochure carefully before filling the application.
- For your convenience a blank sample form can be downloaded for practice to avoid mistakes. One email ID and one mobile number can be used for one person only,it will be unique for that candidate.
UPPGMEE 2016 Important Dates
|Date of UPPGMEE Entrance Examination ( Venue : Lucknow )||13 March, 2016|
|Submission of UPPGMEE Application Form starts from||29th January, 2016|
|Last date for Cash Payment at Bank for Online application||26th February, 2016|
|Last date for receiving completed application online up to 5:00 PM||28th February, 2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam Online Admit Card available from||7th March, 2016|
|Expected date of Declaration of MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma Merit List||20th March, 2016|
|Date of Medical Board for obtaining Physically handicapped certificate||22nd March, 2016|
|Tentative Date of commencement for first Counselling. ( Venue K.G. Medical University. Lucknow ).||27th March, 2016|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from first counseling||7th April, 2016|
|Date of Start of Course||30th May, 2016|
|Tentative Date of commencement of Second Counselling||2nd May, 2016|
|Last date for joining from Second round of Counselling||7th May, 2016|
|Tentative date of commencement of third counseling||6th June, 2016|
|Tentative date of Mopup Round||10th June, 2016|