UPPGMEE Counselling 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Pattern||Admit Card||Results|
UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling
1. Counseling shall be conducted by the Director General of Medical Education Uttar Pradesh. The detailed schedule and details of Counselling shall be announced by the Director General of Medical Education and Training, Jawahar Bhawan, 6th Floor, Ashok Marg, Lucknow 226001 and shall be displayed on website www.updgme.in after declaration of result in leading newspapers of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPGMEE Office / helpline shall not be able to provide this information.
2. As per order dated 18-06-2014 passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court in case of Dr. Fraz Naseem and other V/s Union of India. There shall be THREE COUNSELINGS. Candidates who get seat in 1st and IInd counseling shall also be eligible for second and third counseling for reshuffling of seats with candidates who were either absent or did not opt a seat in the first or second counseling.
3. Candidates are required to bring their application form duly verified by the Dean / Principal of the University / College from where the candidate has done his / her MBBS / BDS.
4. At the time of counseling each candidate is required to :
- Sign the attendance sheet.
- Deposit counseling fees of 800/- through online process. The detailed procedure for online deposition of counseling fee & Security Money will be intimated at the time of Notification of counseling on the website of D.G.M.E. www.updgme.in.
- Present all the original documents along with one extra photocopy as listed.
- Admit Card.
- High School certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of all professional examinations.
- MBBS / BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate ( U.P. State / MCI / DCI ).
- Employer’s “No Objection Certificate”, if employed.
- SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable. The OBC certificate must have been issued after 10-12-2015.
- Identification certificate as mentioned in the application.
- Verification sheet of the Principal / Dean of the College / University concerned.
- Two photographs attested by Principal with a clear stamp. Photographs must be the same as pasted on the application form.
5. The candidate shall be subjected to Finger Printing, Photographing and analysis of handwriting, which will be compared with those taken at the time of examination. This will be conducted by the examining body. If there are any doubts regarding the identity of the candidate the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and a report will be lodged with the police and MCI / DCI will also be informed.
6. If found eligible the candidate will proceed to :
- Submit the Receipt of Security Money of 30,000/- deposited online in favor of “Director General Medical Education & Training, U.P.”. This will be returned to the candidate after he / she takes admission. The claim for refund of the security deposit will be forfeited if :-
- The candidate does not join the course after allotment.
- The candidate resigns the course after admission. This excludes resignation due to reallotment in subsequent counseling.
The detailed procedure for online deposition of counseling fee & Security Money will be intimated at the time of Notification of counseling on the website of D.G.M.E. www.updgme.in.
- Candidate will be given registration document and allowed into the counseling hall where he / she shall study the seat matrix displayed on screen in different disciplines / specialties / medical college / medical University. The seat allotment will be done by the Counseling Board on Merit Cum Option basis.
7. Candidates who are applying for “Physically Handicapped Category” are required to submit attested photocopy of certificate on attached proforma, issued by the Medical Board ( constituted by Director General, Medical Education and Training, U.P. under chairmanship of Principal / Director, Medical College, Agra / Allahabad / Gorakhpur / Jhansi / Kanpur / Meerut RIMS, Saifai and Dean, KGMU, Lucknow) of any Medical college on notified dates. Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by any other authority other than above mentioned Medical Board, shall not be entertained. The Disability Certificate shall be issued as per MCI norms. Claim of Physical handicapped category shall not be allowed if the handicapped certificate is not brought at the time of counseling. Claim for this category shall not be entertained after the last date of receiving the completed application form.
8. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the State Government, applicable on the date of counseling.
9. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents during counseling or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes to light at the time will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently.
10. If candidate is absent in the counseling or does not join any course in a college after allotment of the seat by the due date shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counseling / allotment.
11. If a candidate is absent when her / his name is called for counseling and comes at a later time, he / she shall only be considered for a seat from among the seats available at the time of his / her appearance in the counseling.
12. The option once exercised in the counseling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
13. Every candidate who wishes to opt for a seat in the counseling shall present himself / herself before the counseling board. Their representative, through authority letter is not allowed to participate in the counseling.
14. Candidates will be photographed and their identity checked at the time of counseling. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature cancelled.
15. In case a sufficient number of seats are left un-allotted at the end of the third round of counseling, then a ”mop-up” round of allotment will be organized at a notified date , after due publicity, by DGME, UP. The purpose of the mop up round of seat allotment will be to ensure that there is no loss of PG seats in the current academic year. Seats will be offered to students strictly according to their position in the merit list.
The terms and conditions for participation by candidates in this mop up round will be as follows :-
- Candidates who are admitted / allotted but not admitted / resigned in any seat in UP will not be eligible for participation.
- Any candidate who has taken admission in any PG course in any medical college in India also will not be eligible for participation.
- The candidate must present himself/herself with all original documents.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds.
16. It will be mandatory for each candidate to furnish, at the time of counseling an undertaking on plain paper, and subsequently at the time of admission at the concerned college a bond, on the prescribed stamp paper ( to be informed later ). The undertaking / bond is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd / final counseling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the student will deposit an amount of 5,00,000/-. Failure to comply with terms of the bond will automatically debar the candidate from all future PG entrance examinations conducted by the DGME Uttar Pradesh.
UPPGMEE 2016 Navigation : UPPGMEE Application Form Availability 2016, UPPGMEE Counselling 2016, UPPGMEE Results 2016, UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016, UPPGMEE Examination Scheme 2016, UPPGMEE Application Form 2016, UPPGMEE Exam Date 2016,
UPPGMEE Related : UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling, UPPGMEE Counselling Schedule 2016, UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling Date, UPPGMEE Counselling 2016, UPPGMEE Counselling Details 2016, UPPGMEE Counselling Dates 2016, Counselling in UPPGMEE 2016, UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling Seat Availability, List of UPPGMEE Counselling 2016, UPPGMEE Counselling Seat Allotment 2016, UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling Dates, UPPGMEE Counselling 2016, Counselling for UPPGMEE Medical 2016, UPPGMEE Counselling Status 2016, Counselling Date for UPPGMEE 2016, UPPGMEE Medical Counselling 2016,
Home Page Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Admit Card Results UPPGMEE 2016 Counselling 1. Counseling shall be conducted by the Director General of Medical Education Uttar Pradesh. The detailed schedule and details of Counselling shall be announced by the Director … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : uppgmee : Leave a response for uppgmee counselling 2016 by nirmala