UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling
UPPGMEE Counselling 2013
UPPGMEE Counselling Procedure 2013 :
I. Counselling shall be conducted by the Director General of Medical Education Uttar Pradesh. The detailed schedule and details of Counselling shall be announced by the following address and shall be displayed on website : www.updgme.in. at the time of declaration of result :
The Director General of Medical Education and Training,
Jawahar Bhawan, 6th Floor,
Ashok Marg, Lucknow – 226 001.
II. UPPGMEE helpline shall not be able to provide the counselling information. As per the Government of India, Directorate General of Health Services, letter No. C – 18018 / 08 / 2005 – MEC, dated 24.03.2008 there shall be Two Counsellings. Candidates who get seat in 1st counselling shall also be eligible for second Counselling for reshuffling of seats with candidates who were either absent or did not opt a seat in the first Counselling.
III. Candidates are required to bring their application form duly verified by the Dean / Principal of the Universiy / College from where the candidate has done his / her MBBS / BDS. At the time of UPPGMEE Counselling each candidate is required to follow the given below procedure :
- Sign the attendance sheet.
- Deposit Counselling fees of 800/- in cash.
- Present all the original documents along with one extra photocopy as listed below
- Admit Card
- High School certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of all professional examinations.
- MBBS / BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate ( U.P. State / MCI / DCI ).
- Employer’s “No Objection Certificate”, if employed.
- SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable. The OBC certificate must have been issued after 15th October, 2012.
- Identification certificate as mentioned in the UPPGMEE 2013 Application.
- Verification sheet of the Principal / Dean of the College / University concerned.
- Two photographs attested by Principal with a clear stamp. Photographs must be the same as pasted on the application form.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun must submit the following additional certificates :
- Certificate of bona – fide resident of U.P.
- Certificate of selection in the college through UPCPMT / Management quota, before 9th November, 2000 issued by Director General Medical Education / Medical Health Services of Uttarakhand as per Proforma.
IV. The candidate shall be subjected to Finger Printing, Photographing, analysis of handwriting, and other methods of identification which will be compared with those taken at the time of examination. This will be conducted by the examining body. If there are any doubts regarding the identity of the candidate the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and a report will be lodged with the police and MCI / DCI will be informed.
V. If found eligible the candidate will proceed to the following procedure :
- Submit a security deposit in the form of a demand draft / bankers cheque of 30,000/- ( Rupees Thirty Thousand Only ) in favour of “Director General Medical Education & Training, U.P.”, payable at SBI, Jawahar Bhawan Branch, Lucknow. The same will be returned to the candidate after he / she takes admission. Those who do not join or leave the course after allotment will forfeit their claim for refund of the security deposit.
- Candidate then shall be given registration document and allowed in to the UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling hall where he / she shall study the seat matrix displayed on screen in different disciplines / specialties / medical college / medical University. The seat allotment will be done by the Counselling Board on Merit Cum Option basis.
VI. Candidates applying for “Physically Handicapped Category” are required to submit attested photocopy of certificate on attached proforma, issued by the Medical Board ( constituted by Director General, Medical Education and Training, U.P. under chairmanship of Principal, Medical College, Agra / Allahabad / Gorakhpur / Jhansi / Kanpur / Meerut and Dean, KGMU, Lucknow ) of any Medical college on notified dates. Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by any other authority other than above mentioned Medical Board, shall not be entertained. The Disability Certificate shall be issued as per MCI norms. Claim of Physical handicapped category shall not be allowed if the handicapped certificate is not brought at the time of counselling. Claim for this category shall not be entertained after the last date of receiving the completed application form.
VII. Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun must bring the domicile certificate of U.P. and certificate of being selected in MBBS through CPMT / Management quota before 9.11.2000 from the Director General Medical Education / Medical Health Services of Uttarakhand, on attached proforma.
VIII. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the State Government, applicable on the date of UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents during counselling or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes to light at the time will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and / or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently.
XI. If candidate is absent in the counselling or does not join any course in a college after allotment of the seat by the due date shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling / allotment.
X. If a candidate is absent when her / his name is called for counselling and comes at a later time, he / she shall only be considered for a seat from among the seats available at the time of his / her appearance in the counselling. The option once exercised in the counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances. Every candidate who wishes to opt for a seat in the counselling shall present himself / herself before the counselling board. Their representative, through authority letter is not allowed to participate in the counselling. Candidates will be photographed and their identity checked at the time of counselling. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature cancelled.
XI. Commencement of first UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling is on 23rd April, 2013, at K.G.Medical University, Lucknow. Last date for joining the allotted seat from first counselling is on 29th April, 2013.
XII. UPPGMEE 2013 second counselling commences from 25th May, 2013 and last date for joining from 2nd round of counselling is on 31st May, 2013.
UPPGMEE 2013 Navigation : UPPGMEE 2013 Application Form Availability , UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling , UPPGMEE 2013 Results, UPPGMEE 2013 Admit Card, UPPGMEE 2013 Examination Scheme, UPPGMEE 2013 Application Form, UPPGMEE 2013 Exam Date,
UPPGMEE Related : UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling, UPPGMEE Counselling Schedule 2013, UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling Date, UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling, UPPGMEE Counselling Fee 2013, UPPGMEE Counselling Details 2013, UPPGMEE Counselling Procedure 2013, UPPGMEE Counselling Dates 2013, Counselling in UPPGMEE 2013, UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling Seat Availability, List of UPPGMEE Counselling 2013, UPPGMEE Counselling Seat Allotment 2013, UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling Dates, UPPGMEE Counselling 2013, Counselling for UPPGMEE Medical 2013, UPPGMEE Counselling Status 2013, Counselling Date for UPPGMEE 2013, UPPGMEE Medical Counselling 2013, UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling Result, UPPGMEE 2013 Third Round Counselling ,
UPPGMEE Counselling 2013 – UPPGMEE 2013 Counselling – UPPGMEE Counselling Procedure 2013 – UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Counselling 2013
Posted In medical entrance exam : uppgmee : Leave a response for uppgmee 2013 counselling by suganya