UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling
UPPGMEE Counselling 2014
UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Schedule
|Sl.No.||UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Day and Date||Combined Overall Rank Holders||Category||Course|
|1.||2nd April, 2014 ( Wednesday )||Overall Rank 01 - 250||All Categories ( UR / OBC / SC / ST / PH )||MD / MS / PG Diploma|
|2.||3rd April, 2014 (Thursday )||Overall Rank 1201 - All eligible||OBC / SC / ST / PH||MD / MS / PG Diploma|
|3.||4th April, 2014 ( Friday )||Overall Rank 1201 - All eligible||OBC / SC / ST / PH||MD / MS / PG Diploma|
|MDS Overall Rank 01 - 105||UR / ONC / SC / ST||MDS|
|*PMHS candidates PMHS Overall Rank 01 to all eligible||UR / OBC / SC / ST / PH||MD / MS|
|4.||5th April, 2014 ( Saturday )||*PMHS Counselling continued ( in case of availability of seats )||UR / ONC / SC / ST / PH||MD / MS|
*PMHS Counselling will be conducted with the consent of Director General, Medical Health department, UP. In case of any change in schedule, information will be dipslayed on website : www.updgme.in.
UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Venue
- UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Centre : KGMU, Lucknow.
Candidates have to report on the UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Centre at 9.00 AM on the respective date of their Counselling as per Schedule between 2nd April, 2014 to 4th April, 2014.
UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Procedure
I. Counselling shall be conducted by the Director General of Medical Education Uttar Pradesh. The detailed schedule and details of Counselling shall be announced by the following address and shall be displayed on website : www.updgme.in after declaration of result in leading newspapers of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPGMEE helpline shall not be able to provide the counselling information.
The Director General of Medical Education and Training,
Jawahar Bhawan, 6th Floor,
Ashok Marg, Lucknow – 226 001.
II. As per the Government of India, Directorate General of Health Services, letter No. C – 18018/08/2005-MEC, dated 24.03.2008 there shall be Two Counsellings. Candidates who get seat in 1st counselling shall also be eligible for second Counselling for reshuffling of seats with candidates who were either absent or did not opt a seat in the first Counselling.
III. Candidates are required to bring their application form duly verified by the Dean / Principal of the Universiy / College from where the candidate has done his / her MBBS / BDS.
IV. At the time of UPPGMEE Counselling each candidate is required to follow the given below procedure :
- Sign the attendance sheet.
- Deposit Counselling fees of 800/- in cash.
- Present all the original documents along with one extra photocopy as listed below -
- Admit Card
- High School certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of all professional examinations.
- MBBS / BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate ( U.P. State / MCI / DCI ).
- Employer’s “No Objection Certificate”, if employed.
- SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable. The OBC certificate must have been issued after 15th October, 2013.
- Identification certificate as mentioned in the UPPGMEE 2014 Application.
- Verification sheet of the Principal / Dean of the College / University concerned.
- Two photographs attested by Principal with a clear stamp. Photographs must be the same as pasted on the application form.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun must submit the following additional certificates :
- Certificate of bona-fide resident of U.P.
- Certificate of selection in the college through UPCPMT / Management quota, before 9th November, 2000 issued by Director General Medical Education / Medical Health Services of Uttarakhand as per Proforma.
V. The candidate shall be subjected to Finger Printing, Photographing, analysis of handwriting, which will be compared with those taken at the time of examination. This will be conducted by the examining body. If there are any doubts regarding the identity of the candidate the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and a report will be lodged with the police and MCI / DCI will be informed.
VI. If found eligible the candidate will proceed to the following procedure :
- Submit a security deposit in the form of a demand draft / bankers cheque of 30,000/- ( Rupees Thirty Thousand Only ) in favour of “Director General Medical Education & Training, U.P.”, payable at SBI, Jawahar Bhawan Branch, Lucknow. The same will be returned to the candidate after he / she takes admission. Those who do not join or leave the course after allotment will forfeit their claim for refund of the security deposit.
- Candidate will be given registration document and allowed in to the UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling hall where he / she shall study the seat matrix displayed on screen in different disciplines / specialties / medical college / medical University. The seat allotment will be done by the Counselling Board on Merit Cum Option basis.
VII. Candidates who are applying for “Physically Handicapped Category” are required to submit attested photocopy of certificate on attached proforma, issued by the Medical Board ( constituted by Director General, Medical Education and Training, U.P. under chairmanship of Principal, Medical College, Agra / Allahabad / Gorakhpur / Jhansi / Kanpur / Meerut RIMS, Saifai and Dean, KGMU, Lucknow ) of any Medical college on notified dates. Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by any other authority other than above mentioned Medical Board, shall not be entertained. The Disability Certificate shall be issued as per MCI norms. Claim of Physical handicapped category shall not be allowed if the handicapped certificate is not brought at the time of counselling. Claim for this category shall not be entertained after the last date of receiving the completed application form.
VIII. Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun must bring the domicile certificate of U.P. and certificate of being selected in MBBS through CPMT / Management quota before 9.11.2000 from the Director General Medical Education / Medical Health Services of Uttarakhand, on attached proforma.
IX. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the State Government, applicable on the date of UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling.
X. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents during counselling or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes to light at the time will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and / or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently.
XI. If candidate is absent in the counselling or does not join any course in a college after allotment of the seat by the due date shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling / allotment.
XII. If a candidate is absent when her / his name is called for counselling and comes at a later time, he / she shall only be considered for a seat from among the seats available at the time of his / her appearance in the counselling.
XIII. The option once exercised in the counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
XIV. Every candidate who wishes to opt for a seat in the counselling shall present himself / herself before the counselling board. Their representative, through authority letter is not allowed to participate in the counselling.
XV. Candidates will be photographed and their identity checked at the time of counselling. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature cancelled.
XVI. In case a sufficient number of seats are left un-allotted at the end of the second round of counselling, then a “mop-up” round of allotment will be organized at a notified date, after due publicity, by DGME, UP. The purpose of the mop up round of seat allotment will be to ensure that there is no loss of PG seats in the current academic year. Seats will be offered to students strictly according to their position in the merit list.
The terms and conditions for participation by candidates in this mop up round will be follows :
- Candidates who are admitted / allotted but not admitted / resigned in any seat in UP will not be eligible for participation.
- Any candidate who has taken admission in any PG course in any medical college in India.
- The candidate must present himself / herself with all original documents.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds.
XVII. It will be mandatory for each candidate to furnish, at the time of counselling an undertaking in plain paper, and subsequently at the time of admission at the concerned college a bond, on the prescribed stamp paper ( to be informed later ). The undertaking / bond is to ensure that in case the student leaves the seat after the 2nd / final counselling, or at any time during the course of study, leading to a loss of the seat, then the student will deposit an amount of 5,00,000/-. Failure to comply with terms of the bond will automatically debar the candidate from all future PG entrance examination conducted by the DGME Uttar Pradesh. ( The condition is subjected to the final approval of the Government. )
UPPGMEE 2014 Navigation : UPPGMEE 2014 Application Form Availability , UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling , UPPGMEE 2014 Results, UPPGMEE 2014 Admit Card, UPPGMEE 2014 Examination Scheme, UPPGMEE 2014 Application Form, UPPGMEE 2014 Exam Date,
UPPGMEE Related : UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling, UPPGMEE Counselling Schedule 2014, UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Date, UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling, UPPGMEE Counselling Fee 2014, UPPGMEE Counselling Details 2014, UPPGMEE Counselling Procedure 2014, UPPGMEE Counselling Dates 2014, Counselling in UPPGMEE 2014, UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Seat Availability, List of UPPGMEE Counselling 2014, UPPGMEE Counselling Seat Allotment 2014, UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Dates, UPPGMEE Counselling 2014, Counselling for UPPGMEE Medical 2014, UPPGMEE Counselling Status 2014, Counselling Date for UPPGMEE 2014, UPPGMEE Medical Counselling 2014, UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling Result, UPPGMEE 2014 Third Round Counselling,
UPPGMEE Counselling 2014 – UPPGMEE 2014 Counselling – UPPGMEE Counselling Procedure 2014 – UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Counselling 2014
Posted In medical entrance exam : uppgmee : Leave a response for uppgmee 2014 counselling by suganya