VMU AICEE BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
VMU AICEE 2017 Entrance Exam
Vinayaka Missions University conducts All India Common Entrance Examination ( VMU AICEE ) invites admission Application for UG programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
VMU AICEE 2017 Courses Offered
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
VMU AICEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should have studied in a recognized School and passed the HSC Examination ( Academic Stream of 10+2 curriculum ) of any State Board / CBSE / ISC / any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligibility marks prescribed by the respective councils / bodies.
- Candidates who are appearing for HSC ( +2 ) or equivalent examination in March / April 2017 are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination subject to condition stated below.
- Candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India only are eligible.
- Candidates who are appearing for the HSC ( +2 ) or equivalent Examination in March / April 2017 should submit a xerox copy of the HSC ( +2 ) mark statement, immediately on its receipt to the Registrar of this University either in person or by speed post / courier service. At the top of the HSC Mark statement copy, the candidates should write their “Entrance Examination Registration Number” assigned to them by this University.
Eligibility for Admission :
A candidate must possess the qualification prescribed by the apex Councils in India, at the time of joining the course.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2017. ( Date of Birth entered in the Mark Statement of SSLC / HSC / CBSE / ISC or other equivalent Examinations or in the Birth Certificate shall be taken for computing the age of the candidates. )
Subjects of study and minimum marks to be obtained in qualifying examination :
|S.No||Name of Programme||Duration||Subjects of study||Minimum Eligibility Marks ( in aggregate )|
|1||B Sc ( Nursing )||4 years||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English||45 %|
|For SC / ST candidates||40%|
|2||B Pharm||4 years||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology or Ma thematic||40 %|
|For SC / ST candidates||35%|
|3||Pharm D||6 years||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biology or a pass in D.Pharm. Course||A Pass in +2 or its equivalent|
|4||BPT||4 years||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English||Pass|
|5||BASLP||3 years + 1 year Internship||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / otany & Zoology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology||50%|
|For SC / ST candidates||45%|
|6||B. Optom||3 years + Internship||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology / Mathematics||Pass|
|7||B Sc Allied Health Sciences||3 years + 6 Months Internship||A pass in +2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology / Mathematics||Pass|
Eligibility Certificate :
Candidates who have passed in the qualifying examination other than HSC ( +2 ) ( Academic Stream ) Examination of Board of Higher Secondary Examinations, Tamilnadu should obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Vinayaka Missions University, Salem and submit the same at the time of admission.
VMU AICEE 2017 Exam Pattern
Stream A : BSc ( N ) & BPT
Stream B : B Pharm, Pharm D, BASLP, B Optom & BSc Allied Health Sciences.
|Duration of the Examination||3 Hours|
|Distribution of number of questions and marks|
|Part – I : Physical Sciences||Physics ( P ) : 30 questions
Chemistry ( C ) : 30 questions
Two marks for each question
Total Marks : 120
|Part – II : Biology||Biology ( B ) : 60 questions
Three marks for each question
Total Marks : 180
|Part – III : Mathematics||Mathematics ( M ) : 45 questions Four Marks for each questions
Total Marks : 180
|Whether negative marks for wrong answer||No|
Note : Part – I is common for all the candidates. Additionally, either part II or part III shall be answered, subject to the condition that the candidate had studied the subject of the chosen part in the qualifying Programme. Those who answer part II are eligible for all the programmes ( both Stream A & Stream B ) , whereas those who answer part III are eligible for Stream B Programmes Only.
Nature of Questions :
The questions are objective type. Each question consist of four answers one of which is the most appropriate answer.
Syllabus for the Examinations :
The minimum common syllabus expected to be covered reasonably well in CBSE and State Boards, at the level of Standard XII.
Language of the Question Papers :
The Language of the question papers is English.
VMU AICEE 2017 Application Form
Application form can be obtained from the University office in person on cash payment of Rs.500 / – or by post request enclosing demand draft for 600 / – drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University” payable at Salem.
Application form can also be downloaded from our website www.vinayakamission.com in which case, the filled-in application must be submitted along with a Demand Draft for 500 / -. The filled in application with enclosure ( s ) must reach the following address within the notified last date.
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road ( NH-47 )
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu.
Phone : 0427-3987000
Candidates are advised to send the filled-in applications well in advance to avoid any delay in transit. The University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Hall Tickets :
No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket.
Candidates should not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper or any other electronic materials except the Hall ticket, pencil / ball pen and eraser. Violators shall be disqualified from appearing in the entrance examination.
VMU AICEE 2017 Exam Centres
The All India Common Entrance Examination will be conducted in the following Cities :
- In the application form in the box against each centre write your preference number for that Centre.
- Exhaust all the preferences 1 – 4. Details of Venue of Entrance Examination at the Centre opted by the candidate will be given in the Hall Ticket. Request for change of Centre will not be considered.
- If adequate number of candidates is not available for a Centre the candidates who have opted for that Centre will be allocated to any other nearest Centre. The candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination only at the Centre allotted to them and at their own cost.
- Hall Ticket will be sent by post to all the eligible applicants before 22nd May, 2017. Those who do not receive the hall ticket by 24th May, 2017 can contact the University office by phone 0427-3987000
VMU AICEE 2017 Admission after Selection
The candidates selected for admission through counselling should pay the Tuition fees and otherfees within the specified date, as prescribed by the University.
If a candidate fails to remit the fee on or before the stipulated date, his / her admission will get automatically cancelled without any notice.
Originals of the following certificates with three sets of Xerox copies should be submitted at the time of counseling, if selected for admission.
- Mark Sheet of HSC ( +2 ) or its equivalent.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from this university ( if applicable )
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable )
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Latest Colour Passport size Photo – 8 Nos.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his / her original certificates will be retained by the University, for a period decided by the competent authority.
VMU AICEE 2017 Results
VMU AICEE 2017 Exam Date :
VMU AICEE 2017 Entrance Exan will be conduced on 27th May, 2017
VMU AICEE 2017 Results Date :
VMU AICEE 2017 Results Date : VMU ATCEE 2017 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declaerd in the month of June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your VMU 2017 Results…
VMU AICEE 2017 Counseling and Offer of Admission
- Candidates obtaining not less than a prescribed cut-off mark in the CEE are called for counseling for selecting the course and college for admission in the order of their rank.
- The Entrance Examination results shall be published in the University website and the call letter for counseling will be sent to the selected candidates. The selected candidates should appear for counseling on the stipulated date and time without fail. The counseling will be held at University campus or its constituent colleges. Seat and college allotment will be done based on counseling in the order of the rank subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are not present for counseling on the specified date and time do not have any rights to claim any seat.
- The candidate should be present for the counseling accompanied by a Parent / Guardian.
- Counseling call to a candidate does not guarantee admission to the programme.
- If the originals are not produced, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the counseling, unless allowed for valid reasons.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats. As soon as the seats are filled admission will be closed.
VMU AICEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for issue of application forms and receipt of filled – in application s||19th May, 2017|
|2||Date of All India Common Entrance Examination||27th May, 2017|
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road, ( NH-47 ) ,
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Website : www.vinayakamission.com.
Vinayaka Missions 2018 Navigation : VMU AICEE MBBS & BDS 2016 Results, VMU AICEE 2016 PG Entrance Exam, VMU AICEE Entrance Exam 2016, VMU AICEE 2016 PG Results , VMU AICEE BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017, VMU AICEE MBBS & BDS 2016 Entrance Exam, VMU AICEE MBBS Preparation Question Bank CD
Vinayaka Missions Related : VMU AICEE Medical Entrance Exam 2017, VMU AICEE Exam Date 2017, VMU AICEE BHMS Exam Date 2017, VMU AICEE BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017, VMU All India Common Entrance Exam 2017, VMU AICEE Medical Notification 2017, VMU AICEE UG Eligibility Criteria 2017, VMU AICEE UG Eligibility 2017, VMU AICEE Medical Exam 2017, VMU AICEE BSc Nursing Eligibility 2017, VMU AICEE Medical Entrance Exam 2017, VMU AICEE Exam Centres 2017, Vinayaka Mission University AICEE Exam 2017, VMU AICEE Exam Schedule 2017, VMU AICEE BPharm Exam Date 2017, VMU AICEE BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017, VMU AICEE BPT Eligibility 2017, VMU AICEE Eligibility Marks 2017, VMU AICEE Exam Date for BASLP 2017, VMU AICEE Application Form Submission 2017, VMU AICEE UG Eligibility Conditions 2017, VMU AICEE Courses 2017, VMU AICEE Course Details 2017, VMU AICEE UG Brochure ,
VMU AICEE 2017 Entrance Exam Vinayaka Missions University conducts All India Common Entrance Examination ( VMU AICEE ) invites admission Application for UG programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018. VMU AICEE 2017 Courses Offered B.Sc. Nursing B.Pharm Pharm.D BPT BASLP B.Optom … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : vinayaka missions : Leave a response for vmu aicee bsc nursing entrance exam 2017 by nirmala