VMU AICEE PG Entrance Exam 2018Medical Entrance Exam » Vinayaka Missions »
Important : Vinayaka Mission University MD MS PG Diploma Admission will be based on NEET PG.
VMU AICEE PG Entrance Exam 2018
Vinayaka Mission University on application for All India Common Entrance Examination for Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses for the session 2018 – 2019.
Candidates who are seeking admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Programmes in Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem are hereby informed that as per the Medical Council of India, Postgraduate Medical Education
Regulations the admissions to MD / MS / PG Diploma Programmes for 2018-19 are made only through Common Counseling by DGHS ( Directorate General of Health Services ), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi in respect of all Deemed Universities in which MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Programmes are conducted.
Candidates are hereby informed to visit: www.mcc.nic.in -> PG Medical Counseling -> Deemed Universities ( Medical Counseling Committee under DGHS ) for further information.
VMU AICEE PG 2018 Courses Offered
- M.D. ( Radio-Diagnosis )
- M.D. ( Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy )
- M.D. ( Paediatrics )
- M.D. ( General Medicine )
- M.D. ( Psychiatry )
- M.D. ( Anaesthesiology )
- M.D. ( Emergency Medicine )
- M.D. ( Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion )
- M.D. ( Pharmacology )
- M.S. ( Orthopaedics )
- M.D. ( Obstetrics & Gynaecology )
- M.S. ( General Surgery )
- M.S. ( Ophthalmology )
- M.S. ( ENT )
- M.D. ( Microbiology )
- M.D. ( Biochemistry )
- M.D. ( Physiology )
- M.S. ( Anatomy )
- D.O. ( Diploma in Ophthalmology )
- D.L.O. ( Diploma in Otorhinolaringology )
- D.A. ( Diploma in Anaesthesiology )
- D.Ortho. ( Diploma in Orthopaedics )
Candidates are advised to check the website of DGHS ( Directorate General of Health Services ), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi website www.mcc.nic.in and College website www.vmkvmc.edu.in from time to time.
Allotment letter given by DGHS for admission, is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCI and medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the DGHS. If it is found at a later stage, that the candidate has given false information / forged certificates or concealed material information, his / her admission will be cancelled without any notice.
The University reserves the right to change the rules relating to examinations, refunds, etc.
All the disputes / arbitration arising in the interpretation and implementation of the provisions in this prospectus will be referred to the Vice-Chancellor, Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation ( Deemed to be University ) and Vice-Chancellor’s decision shall be final and binding.
List of original documents to be produced at the time of Admission
- Allotment Order issued by the DGHS, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Entrance Examination admit card issued by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi.
- Result / Rank letter issued by NBE, New Delhi.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st , 2nd, 3rd & final Professional Examinations
- MBBS Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March of the year of admission.
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI / State Medical Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of year of admission.
- High School / Higher Secondary School Certificate / Birth Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- The Seat allotted Candidates must carry one of the identification proofs ( ID Proof ) to the allotted college at the time of admission ( as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations ( NBE ) for NEET-PG i.e., PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card ).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- SC / ST Certificate issued by the competent authority ( in the format as specified in the prospectus ) and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Orthopaedic Physical Disability ( Physically Handicapped ( PH )) Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. No other PH certificate, issued by any other Authorities / Hospital will be entertained.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Demand Draft towards tuition fee, hostel fee and other fee as prescribed in the prospectus or RTGS payment receipt.
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Govt. Civil Surgeon
- Recent Passport size color photograph – 9 Nos.
Note : All the above original documents along with 4 sets of photo copies should be submitted to the University at the time of admission.