West Bengal University of Health Sciences – WBUHS PG Entrance Exam 2015
|WBUHS PG 2015 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
WBUHS PG 2015 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences,
DD – 36, Sector – I,
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 064,
Website : www.wbuhsexams.in / www.wbuhs.ac.in.
WBUHS MDS 2015 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts West Bengal Post Graduate Dental Admission Test – WBPGDAT 2015 regulations for admission to Master of Dental Surgery MDS Course for the admission session 2015.
WBUHS MDS 2015 Exam Date
|WBPGDAT 2015 MDS Exam Date : 18th January, 2015 ( Sunday )|
Availability of WBUHS PG Dental Courses :
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry
- Paedodontics with Preventive Dentistry
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology
WBUHS MDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria
i. Candidates applying for the ‘open seats’ must be citizens of India and have obtained the BDS degree from any University of the State of West Bengal for admission to the MDS Courses, provided that they have completed or are scheduled to complete their rotating internship for one year after passing the BDS examination on or before 31st March, 2015.
ii. Application for admission to MDS Courses will not be accepted unless the candidates have got themselves registered with the West Bengal Dental Council or Dental Council of India. But the provision is relaxed for the candidates, who completed their internship during 2014 or are to complete the internship on or before March, 2015.
iii. Candidates applying for seats for in – service must be is in regular service of the Government of West Bengal under the Health and Family Welfare Department and be sponsored by the Government of West Bengal they shall be eligible to apply for admission even if they obtained their BDS degree from any other Institution located outside the State of West Bengal, which is recognized by DCI. Such candidates will be required to produce necessary sponsorship certificate from the Government of West Bengal before being considered for admission.
iv. A Candidate who is already pursuing any other course is not eligible for admission till she / he completes the course, but will be eligible if the course is due to be completed within April, 2015. A candidate, pursuing any other course, is permitted to apply, but her / his candidature will be considered during counseling only on production of the course completion certificate from Head of the Institution / resignation letter from the course undertaken, duly countersigned and accepted by the appropriate authority.
v. The choice regarding category ( either in – service or open ) or status ( SC / ST / OBC / PC. ) once exercised can not be subsequently changed. Option once exercised is final. Candidate will be very particular and cautious during filling application form. Exercising in any incorrect option will seriously affect his candidature.
WBUHS MDS 2015 Exam Pattern
- A written test will be conducted by the WBUHS to prepare category – wise / caste – wise merit lists and combined merit lists of the candidates seeking admission to the MDS Courses.
- Applicants for admission will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test provided they have submitted their applications in the prescribed form within the last date and have fulfilled the eligibility criteria.
- The question paper for the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 100 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions.
The following is the list showing the tentative number of questions from different subjects which will be set in the written test :
- General & Oral human Anatomy, General human Physiology, Biochemistry, Dental Materials, General & Oral Pathology and Microbiology, General & Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Community Medicine – 40 nos.
- Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry including Endodontics, Pedodontics, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Medicine ( Oral Diagnosis ) and Radiology – 60 nos.
The duration of the written test will be 80 minutes.
- A candidate will be awarded four ( 4 ) marks for each correct answer. One ( 1 ) mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. One ( 1 ) mark will also be deducted if more than one response is given to the same question. No deduction will be made for questions not attempted.
- General and PC Candidates are to secure minimum 50 percentile, SC and ST candidates have to secure 40 percentile and OBC candidates have to secure 45 percentile in the written test for both seats for open category and in – service category.
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2015 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test – WBPGMAT 2015 regulations for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma Course for the admission session 2015.
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2015 Exam Date
|WBPGMAT 2015 MD / MS / PG Diploma Exam Date : 18th January, 2015 ( Sunday )|
Availability of WBUHS PG Medical Courses :
|WBUHS MD Courses in||WBUHS MS Courses in||WBUHS Diploma Courses|
|Community Medicine||Obst. & Gynaecology||D.T.M.&H.
|Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy ||Ophthalmology||D.D.V.L
|Physical Medicine||D. Ortho
|Pulmonary Medicine |
|Tropical Medicine |
|Blood transfusion and immuno - haematology|
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2015 Eligibility
i. Open Seats : Citizens of India who have obtained the MBBS degree from any University of the State of West Bengal shall be eligible to apply for admission to the ‘Open seats’ of Post Graduate Medical Degree and Diploma courses provided they have completed or are scheduled to complete their rotating internship for one year on or before March, 2015. A candidate, who is presently pursuing 12 – month compulsory rotating internship after passing MBBS, can appear WBPGMAT 2014, but she / he shall not be eligible for admission unless she / he has completed the 12 – month compulsory rotating internship by March, 2015.
ii. State Government Sponsored Seats : Citizen of India who have been in regular service with the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal are eligible to apply for State Sponsored Seats provided MBBS degree obtained by the candidate is recognized by Medical Council of India and such candidates are sponsored by Government of West Bengal. Candidates who did their Medical Graduation from foreign countries will submit necessary document regarding Nationality and other criteria enforced by Medical Council of India
- Candidate opting for Government Sponsored seats, must satisfy conditions of her / his being eligible for Government sponsorship in accordance with the Rules / Orders of the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal prevalent at the given time. Eligibility of in – service candidate pursuing PG Degree / PG Diploma / Fellowship in any discipline and placed on Trainee Reserve currently is also subject to prevalent Rules and Orders in force of the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Relevant orders and Rules from Government of West Bengal issued time to time will be abided by the University for eligibility and other associated issues.
- Candidates may please note that the conditionality and criteria mentioned in this booklet may be modified in case the Government in the Department of Health and Family Welfare issues orders or amend existing orders with regard to policies on a) terms of reservation of seats for in – service doctors, b) penalty for leaving PG Courses ,” c) any other amendment in “ The West Bengal Medical Education Service, the West Bengal Health Service and The West Bengal Public Health cum Administrative service ( placement on Trainee Reserve ) Rules,2008 and any other related issues pertaining to the selection process for admission to PG Degree and Diploma courses between the period from of uploading the booklet in the website of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences and completion of Counselling and admission. All applicants are to visit the University website at regular interval.
iii. The choice regarding Category ( either open or in service seats ) or Status ( General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class), once exercised, cannot be subsequently changed. Option once exercised by the candidate is final. Therefore, applicant will have to be very particular and cautious during filling up of forms while writing status, category, and gender .There is no scope for correction of mistake made by a candidate. Writing incorrect roll number while appearing at the test, providing incorrect category, incorrect status and any other incorrect information if found at any stage will forfeit the candidature of the applicant. With this booklet, scanned copy of model OMR sheet is enclosed. Candidate unfamiliar with OMR sheet may practice before appearing at the test.
iv. SC, ST and OBC candidates of other State of origin for both open and in-service categories, if otherwise eligible, will apply for General Category seats only.
v. Admission to the Post – Graduate Medical Degree and Diploma Courses will not be allowed unless the candidates have got themselves registered either with the West Bengal Medical Council or with the Medical Council of India. Candidates registered with other State Medical Councils will have to be registered with WBMC / MCI before admission.
vi. A candidate already in possession of a Post Graduate Medical degree from any Indian university shall not be permitted to apply for any Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the same discipline.
vii. Any Candidate who has been already pursuing any course in any Institution / college under this University is not eligible for admission until she / he completes the course or is likely to complete the course by April, 2015. However a candidate pursuing any other course, is permitted to apply, but her / his candidature will be considered during counselling only on production of certificate regarding course completion on or before April, 2015 from the Head of the concerned Institution, or, on production of their resignation letter from the course undertaken, duly countersigned and accepted by the appropriate authority. In – service doctors doing PG Diploma whose training period will not be completed by April, 2015 are not authorized to apply.
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2015 Exam Pattern
- A written test on the specified date will be conducted by the WBUHS, to prepare an inter se merit list of different Categories / Statuses of candidates including combined merit list seeking admission to the Post – Graduate Medical Courses. The question paper of the written test shall be sent in English and shall contain 200 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions. The duration of the test will be 160 minutes.
- Applicant will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written tests provided she / he has submitted an application for the test ( s ) in the prescribed online and submission of hard copy within the last date and has fulfilled the eligibility criteria outlined above and admit card will be issued on the basis of information and documents submitted by her / him. The candidate will download admit card.
- For each correct response, 4 ( four ) marks will be awarded. One mark will be deducted for any incorrect answer. No marks will be awarded for multiple answers and multiple answers response will be treated as incorrect answer. No marks will be deducted for questions not attempted.
- Candidates ( General and Physically Challenged ) appearing for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma course will have to secure a minimum of 50 percentile in the written test to qualify for empanelment in merit list. However, candidate belonging to OBC has to secure a minimum of 45 percentile and candidate belonging to SC / ST has to secure 40 percentile in the written test to qualify for empanelment in merit list.
The tentative number of questions that would be set from different subjects in WBPGMAT 2015 is as follows :
|Anatomy||10||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||25|
|Pharmacology||10||Radio diagnosis and Radiotherpay||8 ( 5 + 3 )|
|Medical Microbiology including Parasitology||6||Anaesthesiology||4|
|Medicine including respiratoy medicine||25||Dermatology||4|
|Surgery||25||Physical Medicine and rehabilitation||4|
WBUHS Related : WBUHS PG 2015 Entrance Exam, WBUHS PG 2015 Exam Date, WBUHS PG 2015 Exam Schedule, West Bengal University of Health Sciences – WBUHS PG Entrance Exam 2015, WBPGDAT Kolkata 2015 MDS Exam Date, WBUHS 2015 PG Medical Entrance Exam, WBUHS PG Medical Dental 2015 Notification, WBPGMAT Kolkata 2015 MD MS Eligibility, WBUHS PG 2015 Qualification, WBUHS PG Diploma 2015 Internship Eligibility, WBUHS PG 2015 Exam Pattern, WBUHS Kolkata 2015 PG Admission, WBUHS 2015 PG Medical Entrance Test, WBUHS PG 2015 Dental Courses List, WBUHS Kolkata 2015 PG Medical Courses Availability, WBUHS PG 2015 Marks Eligibility, WBUHS PG 2015 Exam Duration, WBUHS PG 2015 Exam Scheme, WBUHS PG 2015 Negative Marking, WBPGMAT 2015 Number of Questions, WBPGDAT 2015 Marks Allocation, When WBUHS 2015 PG Dental Examination, West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2015 PG Brochure,
WBUHS PG 2015 Entrance Exam – WBUHS PG 2015 Exam Date – WBUHS 2015 PG Eligibility – WBUHS 2015 PG Exam Pattern
Posted In medical entrance exam : wbuhs : Leave a response for west bengal university of health sciences – wbuhs pg entrance exam 2015 by amala