West Bengal University of Health Sciences – WBUHS PG Entrance Exam 2016
WBUHS PG 2016 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences,
DD – 36, Sector – I,
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 064,
Website : www.wbuhsexams.in / www.wbuhs.ac.in.
WBUHS MDS 2016 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts West Bengal Post Graduate Dental Admission Test – WBPGDAT 2016 regulations for admission to Master of Dental Surgery MDS Course for the admission session 2016.
WBUHS MDS 2016 Exam Date
|WBPGDAT MDS 2016 Exam Date : 10th January, 2016 - Sunday ( 12:00 Noon to 1:20 PM )|
Availability of WBUHS PG Dental Courses :
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry
- Paedodontics with Preventive Dentistry
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology
WBUHS MDS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. Open Category Seats: State Govt vide it’s no HF/O/MERT/570/2H-06/14 dated 01.12.2014 and subsequent vide no. HF/O/MERT/1588/2H-06/14 dated 04.12.2014 and in pursuance of order of Hon’ble Calcutta High Court vide W P no 32902 of 2015 dated 15.1.2015 defined the eligibility criteria for applying in the “Open Category” out of State Quota seats for the eligible candidates . The required documents are to be submitted during submission of hard copy of the printed filled up form to the WBUHS.
2. Application for admission to MDS Courses will not be accepted unless the candidates have got themselves registered with permanent registration number given by the West Bengal Dental Council or Dental Council of India or any other council. But the candidates, who passed BDS from affiliated colleges of WBUHS and their internship is to be completed on or before 31st March, 2016 will not require putting registration number.
3. Open category candidates have to declare whether they are appearing at the test for the other state quota seats except appearing test conducted by WBUHS. Other State quota seats means PG degree seats for which test conducted by other State Government / UT / NCT of Delhi or by State University.
4. In – Service Category Seats: Candidates applying for the Government sponsored seats must be is in regular service of the Government of West Bengal under the Health and Family Welfare Department and is sponsored by the Government of West Bengal shall be eligible to apply for admission even if such candidates obtained their B.D.S. degree from any other Institution located outside the State of West Bengal, which is recognized by DCI. Such candidates will be required to produce necessary sponsorship certificate from the Government of West Bengal before being considered for admission on the day of counseling. Eligibility and placement as Trainee Reserve will be guided by the West Bengal Dental Education Service and the West Bengal Dental Service.
5. Candidate who is already pursuing any other course is not eligible for admission till they complete the course but will be eligible if the course is due to be completed within 30th April, 2016.
6. The choice regarding category ( either Government – sponsored or open seats ) or status ( cast etc., ) once exercised can not be subsequently changed. Option once exercised is final. Candidate will be very particular and cautious during filing application form. Exercising in any incorrect option will seriously affect his candidature.
7. Fees for the P.G. Degree Entrance Test are 3000/-. Details regarding filling up on- line application form and procedure for submission of examination fees has been stated and in General Instruction and Procedural Directives.
8. Candidate will follow meticulously instructions in i)General Instruction and Procedural Directives and ii) Steps for submission of Application for filling up form.
WBUHS MDS 2016 Exam Pattern
- A written test will be conducted by the WBUHS to prepare category – wise / caste – wise merit lists and combined merit lists of the candidates seeking admission to the MDS Courses.
- Applicants for admission will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test provided they have submitted their applications in the prescribed form within the last date and have fulfilled the eligibility criteria
- The question paper for the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 100 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions.
The following is the list showing the tentative number of questions from different subjects which will be set in the written test :
|1.||General & Oral Human Anatomy|
|General Human Physiology|
|General & Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
|General & Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Crown & Bridge|
|Conservative Dentistry including Endodontics|
|Oral Medicine ( Oral Diagnosis ) and Radiology|
- The duration of the written test will be 80 minutes.
- A candidate will be awarded four 1 marks for each correct answer. No mark will be deducted for incorrect answer or multiple answer. No mark will be awarded for un – attempted answer.
- General category candidates are to secure minimum 50 marks, SC and ST candidates have to secure 40. PC candidate has to secure 45 and 40 for General Category and SC / ST category respectively for getting eligibility. But seat allotment will go to PH candidate if roster point of 100 point roster is satisfied.
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2016 Entrance Exam
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test – WBPGMAT 2016 regulations for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma Course for the admission session 2016.
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2016 Exam Date
|WBPGMAT 2016 MD / MS / PG Diploma Exam Date : 10th January, 2016 - Sunday ( 12:00 Noon to 2:40 PM )|
Availability of WBUHS PG Medical Courses :
|WBUHS MD Courses in||WBUHS MS Courses in||WBUHS Diploma Courses|
|Community Medicine||Obst. & Gynaecology||D.T.M.&H.
|Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy ||Ophthalmology||D.D.V.L
|Physical Medicine||D. Ortho
|Pulmonary Medicine |
|Tropical Medicine |
|Blood transfusion and immuno - haematology|
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2016 Eligibility
1. Open Category Seats : State Govt vide it’s no HF/O/MERT/570/2H-06/14 dated 01.12.2014 and subsequent vide no. HF/O/MERT/1588/2H-06/14 dated 04.12.2014 defined the eligibility criteria for applying in the “open category” out of state quota seats for the following candidates :-
- Open Category candidates, if selected have to sign a bond for rendering service for three years / two years after completion of course and training in PG degree and PG diploma r e s p e c t i v e l y as notified by Government of West Bengal vide its memo no. HF/O/MERT/923/ME/MISC-78-13 dated 10.06.2014 Copy is annexed with this booklet. Otherwise penalty will be charged as per provision of the aforesaid Government orders .
- Open category candidates have to declare whether they are appearing at the test for the other state quota seats except appearing test conducted by WBUHS. Other State quota seats means PG Degree, PG Diploma seats for which test is conducted by other State Government / UT / NCT of Delhi or by State University.
- P G Degree / PG Diploma / any other course pursued by Open category candidate, if any , be completed by 30th April, 2016
2. State Government Sponsored Seats : Citizen of India who have been in regular service with the Health and Family Welfare Department, ( WBMES / WBHS / WBPH & AS ) of Government of West Bengal are eligible to apply for State Sponsored Seats provided MBBS degree obtained by the candidate is recognized by Medical Council of India and such candidates are sponsored by Government of West Bengal. Candidates who did their Medical Graduation from foreign countries will submit necessary document regarding Nationality and other criteria enforced by Medical Council of India. Placement of trainee reserve is based on “The West Bengal Medical Education Service and the West Bengal Health Service and the West Bengal Public Health cum – Administrative Service ( Placement on Trainee Reserve ) Rules 2015” and subsequent relevant order issued by Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
- Candidate opting for Government Sponsored seats must satisfy conditions of her / his eligibility for Government sponsorship in accordance with the Rules / Orders of the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal prevalent at the given time. Eligibility of in – service candidate pursuing PG Diploma / Fellowship in any discipline and placed on Trainee Reserve currently is also subject to prevalent Rules and Orders in force of the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Relevant orders and Rules from Government of West Bengal issued from time to time will be abided by the University for eligibility and other associated issues.
- Candidates may please note that the conditionality and criteria mentioned in this booklet may be modified in case the Government in the Department of Health and Family Welfare issues orders or amend existing orders with regard to process of selection and any amendment in “The West Bengal Medical Education Service, the West Bengal Health Service and The West Bengal Public Health cum Administrative service ( placement on Trainee Reserve ) Rules, 2015” or other related issues pertaining to the selection process for admission to PG Degree and Diploma courses between the period from of uploading the booklet in the website of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences and completion of Counselling and admission. All applicants are to visit the University website at regular interval.
3. The choice regarding Category ( either open or in service seats ) or Status ( General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class) and physically challenged within status once exercised, cannot be subsequently changed. Option once exercised by the candidate is final. Therefore, applicant will have to be very particular and cautious during filling up of forms while opting status, category, and gender. There is no scope for correction of mistake made by a candidate. Providing information stating incorrect category, incorrect status and any other incorrect information, writing incorrect roll number while appearing at the test, if found at any stage will forfeit the candidature of the applicant. With this booklet, scanned copy of model OMR sheet is enclosed. Candidate unfamiliar with OMR sheet may practice before appearing at the test.
4. SC, ST and OBC candidates including OBC – A and OBC – B of other State of origin for both open and in-service categories will not be eligible Reserved Category seats. However, they will be eligible for General Category seats only. They OBC Candidates from the family of creamy layers will be considered as General Category candidate.
5. Admission to the Post Graduate Medical Degree and Diploma Courses will not be allowed unless the candidates have got themselves registered either with the West Bengal Medical Council or with the Medical Council of India. Candidates registered with other State Medical Councils will have to be registered with WBMC / MCI before admission.
6. A candidate already in possession of a Post Graduate Medical degree from any University shall not be permitted to apply for any Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the same discipline.
7. Any Candidate who has been already pursuing any course in any Institution/ college under any University is not eligible for admission till the completion of training period. A candidate pursuing any course including PG Diploma and PG Degree is permitted to apply provided training period of the course is completed by 30th April, 2016.
WBUHS MD / MS / PG Diploma 2016 Exam Pattern
- A written test on the specified date will be conducted by the WBUHS, to prepare an inter se merit list of different Categories / Statuses of candidates including combined merit list seeking admission to the Post Graduate Medical Courses. The question paper of the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 200 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions .The duration of the test will be 160 minutes.
- Applicant will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written tests provided she / he has submitted an application for the test(s) in the prescribed online and submission of hard copy within the last date and has fulfilled the eligibility criteria outlined above and admit card will be issued provisionally on the basis of information submitted by her / him. The candidature of any candidate will be cancelled if it is found that incorrect information is furnished out of commission or omission and proper document is not provided in time.The candidate will download admit card by himself / herself.
- For each correct response, best response one mark will be awarded. There will be no deduction of mark for incorrect answer. No marks will be awarded for multiple answers. No mark will be deducted for questions not attempted.
- General category candidates will have to secure minimum 50 percent marks in written test to qualify in the merit list. Candidates belonging to OBC – A and OBC – B and OBC is to secure 45 percent and candidates belonging to SC / ST is to secure 40 percent in written test to qualify in the merit list. Creamy layers of OBC candidates will be considered as General Category candidate.
General, OBC ( including OBC – A, OBC – B ), SC, ST candidate may opt for unreserved seats provided such candidate will score 50% and above. PC – General Category candidate is to secure 45% and OBC, OBC – A and OBC – B and SC and ST candidate will have to secure 40% of total marks.
The tentative number of questions that would be set from different subjects in WBPGMAT 2016 is as follows :
|Anatomy||10||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||25|
|Pharmacology||10||Radio diagnosis and Radiotherpay||8 ( 5 + 3 )|
|Medical Microbiology including Parasitology||6||Anaesthesiology||4|
|Medicine including respiratory|
|Surgery||25||Physical Medicine and rehabilitation||4|
However, these are only indicative figures and not binding.
WBUHS Related : WBUHS PG 2016 Entrance Exam, WBUHS PG 2016 Exam Date, WBUHS PG 2016 Exam Schedule, West Bengal University of Health Sciences – WBUHS PG Entrance Exam 2016, WBPGDAT Kolkata 2016 MDS Exam Date, WBUHS 2016 PG Medical Entrance Exam, WBUHS PG Medical Dental 2016 Notification, WBPGMAT Kolkata 2016 MD MS Eligibility, WBUHS PG 2016 Qualification, WBUHS PG Diploma 2016 Internship Eligibility, WBUHS PG 2016 Exam Pattern, WBUHS Kolkata 2016 PG Admission, WBUHS 2016 PG Medical Entrance Test, WBUHS PG 2016 Dental Courses List, WBUHS Kolkata 2016 PG Medical Courses Availability, WBUHS PG 2016 Marks Eligibility, WBUHS PG 2016 Exam Duration, WBUHS PG 2016 Exam Scheme, WBUHS PG 2016 Negative Marking, WBPGMAT 2016 Number of Questions, WBPGDAT 2016 Marks Allocation, When WBUHS 2016 PG Dental Examination, West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2016 PG Brochure ,
WBUHS PG 2016 Entrance Exam – WBUHS PG 2016 Exam Date – WBUHS 2016 PG Eligibility – WBUHS 2016 PG Exam Pattern
Posted In medical entrance exam : wbuhs : Leave a response for west bengal university of health sciences – wbuhs pg entrance exam 2016 by nirmala