The IAE sponsored the formation of a new trust, the Yenepoya University, which after due process of inspection by the University Grants Commission ( UGC ), was recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 27 February 2008, vide their notification No. F.9-11/2007-U.3(A). The Yenepoya University is the first private University in the District of Dakshin Kannada ( South Canara ).
YUUGET Entrance Exam 2017
Yenepoya University conducts All India Under Graduate Entrance Test ( YUUGET – 2017 ) for admission to MBBS / BDS courses.
YUUGET Course Details 2017
- Duration : 4 ½ Years plus One Year Internship
- Seats : 150
- Duration : 4 Years plus One Year Internship
- Seats : 100
YUUGET Eligibility 2017
( As per MCI / DCI guidelines )
- Candidates must have passed in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English subject.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the results are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2017.
To know more about eligibility Click Here
YUUGET Application Form 2017
Yenepoya University 2017 MBBS & BDS Application Forms are available at the Administrative office and can also be downloaded from University website www.yenepoya.edu.in.
Duly filled in applications ( with both the copies of TAT ) along with a demand draft for a sum of [ruee] 750/- in favour of “Yenepoya University”, payable at Mangalore towards Entrance Test Fee ( non – refundable ), may sent to the following address :
Mangaluru – 575018.
The Application Form should be enclosed with the following : ( Do not enclose originals)
- Marks card of the qualifying examination.
- SSLC Marks Card ( Date of Birth ).
YUUGET Selection Process 2017
Yenepoya University UG Entrance Exam Selection will be based on merit in the YUUGET Entrance Test. The eligible candidates ( Above 50% marks ) will be admitted to MBBS and BDS course.
YUUGET Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology
YUUGET Results 2017
Yenepoya University Exam Date
Yenepoya University MBBS & BDS Entrance Exam : Based on NEET
Yenepoya University Result Date
YUUGET 2017 Results has been declared
To know more about Results Click Here
YUUGET Counselling 2017
The List of documents to be produced at the time of counseling :
- Conduct certificate from the College last studied
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate ( for those who have studied other than PUC of Karnataka )
- Community certificate ( for minority candidate )
- Domicile certificate / Nativity Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
To know more about YUUGET Entrance Exam Click Here
Mangaluru – 575 018
Telephone no: 0824 – 2206000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.yenepoya.edu.in