YUUGET Entrance Exam 2018
Yenepoya University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following courses for the academic session 2018.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. ( Medical )
- PG Diploma
YUUGET Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Yenepoya University 2018 Application Forms are available at the Administrative office and can also be downloaded from University website www.yenepoya.edu.in.
- Duly filled in applications ( with both the copies of TAT ) along with a demand draft for a sum of [ruee]1000/- in favour of “Yenepoya University”, payable at Mangalore towards Entrance Test Fee ( non – refundable ), may sent to the following address
Mangaluru – 575018.
The Application Form should be enclosed with the following : ( Do not enclose originals)
- Marks card of the qualifying examination.
- SSLC Marks Card ( Date of Birth ).
YUUGET Selection Process 2018
- Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS Selection will be based on merit in the NEET UG Entrance Test.
- Yenepoya University MD / MS Selection will be based on merit in the NEET PG Entrance Test.
- Yenepoya University MDS Selection will be based on merit in the NEET MDS Entrance Test.
YUUGET Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology
YUUGET Counselling 2018
The List of documents to be produced at the time of counseling
- Conduct certificate from the College last studied
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate ( for those who have studied other than PUC of Karnataka )
- Community certificate ( for minority candidate )
- Domicile certificate / Nativity Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
To know more about YUUGET Entrance Exam Click Here
YUUGET Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for filling the application||12th March, 2018|
|2||Release of admit card||17th April, 2018|
|3||NEET Exam date||06th May, 2018|
|4||Result announcement||04th June, 2018|
|5||Online Registration for NEET PG||31st October - 27th November 2017|
|6||Examination Date for NEET PG||07th January, 2018|
|7||Declaration of Results||31st January, 2018|
|8||Online Registration for NEET MDS||31st October - 27th November 2017|
|9||Examination Date for NEET MDS||07th January, 2018|
|10||Declaration of Results||31st January, 2018|