5th National Quality Conclave by Quality Council of India (QCI)News »
5th National Quality Conclave by Quality Council of India (QCI)
19-20 February 2010,
Plenary Sessions on:
- Effective Governance-Judiciary & Policing
- Cross Fire Session on Quality Governance
- Global Personnel Certification Scheme in support of National Skill Development Mission
Concurrent Sessions on:
- Quality in Healthcare
- Quality in Education
- Quality in Industry
Special Plenary Session on “Empowerment through Participation the Kaizen Route” by Prof. Masaaki Imai recognized as the “Kaizen Guru” and the father of Continuous Improvement.
- Presentation of QCI-DL Shah Award Winning Case Studies on Economics of Quality (Best Projects on Cost Savings)-Manufacturing & Service.
- Ideas of Good Governance: the Quality Perspective by Shri Gurcharan Das, Eminent Author, Columnist and Thought Leader.
Conclave will be addressed by distinguished national and international speakers including Dr. Roy Swift from ANSI, USA and Dr. W. Greg, ASQ, USA.
Special Registration fees for fulltime students (Management & Engineering).
Organizing Committee National Board for Quality Programme Committee Promotion (NBQP).
For further details on sponsorship opportunities and registration, please Contact:
Quality Conclave Secretariat,
Quality Council of India,
2nd Floor, Institution of Engineers Building,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Tel: 011 -23379321, 23378056-57,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.