AP PECET 2013 : Entrance Exam Notification
The PECET – Physical Education Common Entrance Test applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing to ( PECET 2013 ) for admission into approved B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the state for the Academic year ( 2013 – 14 ).
PECET Entrance Exam 2013 Date : 02nd May, 2013
PECET Eligibility Criteria :
1. PECET 2013 Eligibility for B.P.Ed : Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2013.
2. PECET 2013 Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed : Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2013.
3. Candidates also must fulfill other conditions mentioned in the Instructions Booklet.
PECET 2013 Application Form Details :
- The prescribed application form together with instruction booklet can be obtained in person from the following centres on submission of D.D for 350/- drawn in favour of “SECRETARY, A.P.STATE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION”, payable at Hyderabad from 2nd week of March, 2013.
- Application can also be obtained by post from the Convener, by sending the DD along with self addressed envelope size ( 31cmsX25cms ) bearing postal stamps worth of 35/- Duly filled in application form along with the necessary attested Photostat copies must reach the following address on or before 5.00 P.M. on 4th week of April, 2013.
The Convener, PECET 2013,
Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences,
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjunanagar – 522510,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Please Note :
- The Convener is not responsible for any postal delay.
- PECET Entrance applications received after the last date will not be accepted.