Admission in Advanced Training Institute ATI Chennai 2013
Ministry of Labour and Employment, Directorate General of Employment and Training.
Advanced Training Institute,
CTI Campus, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032,
Phone No. : Director ( 044 ) 22501460,
Off / Training : ( 044 ) 22500252, ( 044 ) 22501211,
Hostel : ( 044 ) 22254797,
Fax : ( 044 ) 22501460,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://dget.nic.in, http://atichennai.org.in.
Advanced Training Institute Chennai invites applications for admission to the following Training Calendar Courses April 2013 to March, 2014.
(a) ATI Chennai Admission 2013 Regular Courses :
- Electrical Controls & Maintanence
- Electronic Controls & Maintenance
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Metrology & Engineering Inspection
- Machine Tool Maintenance
- Production Technology
- CAD / CAM
- CNC Center
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Controls
- Heat Engines
- Heat Treatment & Material Testing
- Advanced Welding
- Industrial Chemistry
b) Tailor Made Courses for ATI Chennai Admission 2013 :
These courses are meant to meet specific requirements of an industry / Establishment and will be conducted in the above areas or multi – disciplinary / multi – skill manner for the duration and curriculum.
c) Evening / Weekend Courses :
These are being organized for the working personnel to upgrade their skills at their own convenient timings based on the demand & request from the prospective candidates / Industrial Establishment.
General Information :
a) Qualification for ATI Chennai Admission 2013 :
- Passed in Engineering Degree / Diploma / NAC / NTC / Graduate in Science with Chemistry as a subject for Industrial Chemistry Courses.
- Qualification is relaxable for industrially sponsored candidates having long industrial experience.
b) Tuition Fee for ATI Chennai Admission 2013 :
|Sugarcane||In UP, Maharashtra, Karnataka|
|Cotton||In Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh|
|Jute & Mesta||In WB, Bihar, Asom|
|Tea||In Asom, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh|
|Coffee||In Kamalaka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|Rubber||In Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka|
|Silk||In Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh. In India all 4 varieties of silk are available: Mulberry, tussar, eri and muga. Mulberry is the main variety, while tussar is mainly found in Bihar.|
|Tobacco||In Gujaral, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka|
c) Other Charges :
- ATI Chennai Application – Cum – Registration Charges : 100/- along with ATI Chennai Application by IPO / DD Payable at Chennai.
- Gymkhana 5/- Per Course : At the time of ATI Chennai Admission by cash only.
- Hostel Rent 50/- Per Day Per Participant, at the time of ATI Chennai Admission in case hostel accommodation is required.