GPAT 2013 Online Registration Stars from January
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test ( GPAT 2013 ) is an all India entrance examination for admission to Master of Pharmacy ( M.Pharm ) programmes in Pharmaceutical Science to be conducted under the guidance of National Monitoring Committee, All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ), New Delhi by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
The GPAT 2013 online registration will be open on January, 2013. The entrance exam will be conducted on May 2013.
Kind attention to GPAT 2013 Aspirants* :
All the concerned persons are informed that GPAT 2013 Examination WILL NOT be conducted by The M.S.University of Baroda. GPAT 2013 Examination will be Directly Conducted by AICTE, New Delhi..
GPAT 2013 Pattern :
The GPAT examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration containing 100 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of only multiple choice objective type questions. Each questions will have four choices for the answer. The candidates will have to mark the correct choice on an Optical Response Sheet (ORS) by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer that is 1/3 (one-third) mark will be deducted.
GPAT 2013 Eligibility :
- Candidates should have a B.Pharm degree or appearing for final year examination of B.Pharm are eligible for GPAT 2013.
- Candidates who are in final year of B.Pharm / Completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D,Pharm are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2013.
AICTE GPAT 2013 Online Application Form
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Registration of the applicants will be Online.
AICTE GPAT Online Registration 2013
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test online from 8th March, 2013 to 8th April, 2013 on website www.aicte-gpat.in.
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Fee 2013
|GPAT Test||General / OBC||SC / ST / PD|
|GPAT 2013||1200 + Bank charges as applicable||600 + Bank charges as applicable|
Note : Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
GPAT 2013 Mode of Payment
|Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card||GPAT Online through www.aicte-gpat.in|
|Cash Payment||Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India|
AICTE GPAT 2013 Information Sources
|Helpline Number : 022 – 66258304||Phone Support Availability : 8th March, 2013 to 30th June, 2013 ( 24X7 )|
|Fax Number : 022 – 25814283|
|E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org|