Management Aptitude Test Exam February 2017
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the MAT test Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
- MAT Paper Based Test : 5th February, 2017 ( Sunday )
- MAT Computer Based Test : 11th February, 2017 ( Saturday )onwards
Note : If the number of candidates registered for MAT Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the MAT test will be completed on 27 January, 2017 ( Friday ) i tself.
MAT Test Eligibility 2017
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
MAT Test Pattern 2017
||No of Questions
||Time Suggested ( Minutes )
|| Language Comprehension
|| Mathematical Skills
|| Data Analysis and Sufficiency
|| Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
|| Indian and Global Environment
MAT February 2017 Online Application form
How to apply for MAT February 2017
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link https://www.aima.in/ with Credit Card / Debit Card ( ATM Card ) payment. Or
- Register online at website link https://www.aima.in/ by making payment of 1200/- through Net Banking. Or
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft ( DD ) of 1200/- ( One thousand two hundred only ) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link https://www.aima.in/ along with the DD details. Or
- Obtain OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of 1200/- ( One thousand two hundred only ) from AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement
All MAT Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
MAT Test Timing
- MAT Paper Based Test : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
- MAT Computer Based Test : In different Time slots at specific test venues; Subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
MAT February Admit Card
On the basis of information given in the MAT Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from website: https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after 28 January 2017 ( 2 PM onwards ).
Download Admit Card – On the due date for Admit Card, download admit card from website link https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx containing the details of the centre/venue for the examination, etc., will be available. Print Admit Card – Take a printout of the admit card.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Written Test Venue without a valid Admit Card.
NOTE: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check AIMA website for updates.
MAT February 2017 Important Dates
||Last Date for Online Registration
||27th January, 2017 ( Friday ) (upto 2:00 P.M.)
||Late Date for Online Filling-up
||24th January, 2017 ( Tuesday )
||Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi
||27th January, 2017 ( Friday )
||MAT Paper Based Test
||5th February, 2017 ( Sunday )
||MAT Computer Based Test
||11th February, 2017 ( Saturday )