Registration process for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination begins
The registration process for the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination ( AIPGMEE ) 2014 has started. AIPGMEE is the gateway to admission in postgraduate degree and diploma courses in medical colleges. Both online and pre – paid test fee vouchers for registration will be available till 13th November, 2013. The registration process and scheduling for the test began on 26th October, 2013. The registration, both online and offline, will be done at 279 branches of the Axis Bank across the country.
Conducted by the National Board of Examinations ( NBE ), AIPGMEE this year will be a computer – based test to be held between 25th November, 2013 and 6th December, 2013. The online test will be held at 70 centres in 38 cities across the country.
In UP, the test will be held at Lucknow and Varanasi. The test centre in Lucknow is Surya Group of Institutions, Mohanlalganj, while in Varanasi it will be held at the Society for Higher Education and Practical Applications, SHEPA campus, Mohansarai, Mughalsarai.
All India PG Medical Entrance Exam Pattern 2014 :
- Bipin Batra, executive director, NBE said the duration of the examination will be three hours and 30 minutes.
- In addition, 15 minutes of test tutorial time will be given. The test will comprise 300 MCQs ( multiple choice questions ) covering different subjects of the MBBS curriculum.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The test will be conducted only in English.
- The examination fee along with the information bulletin for AIPGMEE is 3,750/- for general and OBC candidates and 2,750/- for SC / ST candidates.