Aliah University AdmissionNews »
Aliah University Admission 2013
Aliah University Kolkata invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs through Aliah University Admission Test ( AUAT ) Group Programs 2013 :
The Programs are offered in :
Group A :
- Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) ( 4 years ) : Civil Engineering | Computer Science and Engineering | Electronics and Communication Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering
- Integrated Master of Computer application ( MCA ) ( 5 years );
- Integrated MSc in Chemistry ( with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry and Organic Chemistry ) (5 years);
- Integrated MSc in Computer Science ( 5 years );
- Integrated MSc in Mathematics and Computing ( 5 years );
- Integrated MSc in Physics ( with specialization in Engineering Physics ) ( 5 years );
- Integrated MSc in Statistics and Informatics ( 5 years )
Group B :
- Integrated MA in English ( 5 years );
- Integrated Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) ( 5 years );
- Integrated MSc in Geography ( 5 years )
Group C :
- MA in English ( 2 years );
- MA in Bengali ( 2 years );
- MA in History ( 2 years );
- MA in Arabic ( 2 years );
- MSc in Mathematics ( 2 years );
- MA / MSc in Geography ( 2 years );
- MA / MSc in Journalism and Mass Communication ( MJMC ) ( 2 years );
Aliah University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
Group – A / B :
- Class XII ( Higher Secondary or equivalent examination ) passed with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- For MBA 45% marks in English is also mandatory.
- Candidates appearing in Class XII examination may also apply, but they shall not be eligible for admission unless they secure an aggregate of 45% marks or equivalent grade.
Group – C ( except MJMC ) :
- Candidates with Honours / Major in the concerned subject from any UGC recognized university with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- MJMC : Honours / Major in any subject from any UGC recognized university with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates passed Part – I and Part – II examinations or 5th semester by 2012 with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade in respective Honours / Major are also eligible to apply.
- However, their admission will be cancelled if they fail to secure an aggregate of 45% marks or equivalent grade in the final result of the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit : Maximum 22 years as on 01st January, 2013 for Group A / B and 25 years as on 01st January, 2013 for Group – C courses.
Aliah University Admission Test AUAT Eligibility Criteria 2013
Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 01.01.2013 for Group A and Group B and 25 years as on 01.01.2013 for Group C Courses.
Aliah University Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Application kits ( including information brochure ) will be available from the university office At :
DN – 41, Sector – V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091.
Important Dates for Aliah University Admission 2013 :
- Aliah University Admission application available from 10th January, 2013 to 28th February, 2013 during 11.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. on all working days and from the designated branches of SBI from 10th January, 2013 to 21st February, 2013 on payment of ₹ 400/- in cash.
- Last date of submission of AUAT application forms is : 01st March, 2013.
- AUAT 2013 will be held on : 12th May, 2013
Aliah University Contact Address :
Salt Lake Campus : DN-41,
Sector – V, Salt Lake City,
Phone : 1800 – 345 – 1786.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.