All India Council for Technical Education announces Staff Development ProgramNews »
All India Council for Technical Education announces Staff Development Program
( A Statutory Body Of The Government Of India )
7T Floor Chandralok Building,
Janpath, New Delhi -110 001
Phone: (011) 23724151-57
Fax: (011) 23724183
Research & Institutional Development (RID) Bureau of AICTE announces MHRD/ AICTE Summer Schools under Staff Development Program for Training of 10,000 Faculty Members in Technical Institutions during 2008-09 at the following four levels :
- Induction Training / Development of Teaching Methodologies & Pedagogy for faculty members with experience less than five years.
- Short Term Courses / Refresher Courses (curriculum based) to upgrade the knowledge base of existing faculty members.
- Advanced Technology Programmes (research oriented) for upgrading knowledge and skills of faculty in thrust/ frontier/ emerging areas of technology.
- Leadership / Management Development Programmes for middle and senior level faculty to prepare them for academic leadership roles and responsibilities.
These Summer Schools are being offered by premier institutions including Centrally Funded Technical Institutions such as IITs, //Sc, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NITIE, NITTTRs, SPA, NIFFT, SLIET and technical department of Central Universities.
For more information, interested faculty members from AICTE approved technical institutions may visit the website of the Host Institutions / AICTE or contact:
Prof. Swadesh K Gupta, Advisor (RID), AICTE (Telefax :01 1-24369632)
- Participation in these programmes will be counted towards professional growth and career development.(including for promotion under Career Advancement Scheme).
- AICTE approved technical institutions are advised to sponsor at least 10% of their faculty members for attending these programmes. Such institutional sponsorship will carry a definite weightage in the grant of approval and accreditation status.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.