Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination Dates AEEENews »
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018
AEEE invites application from interested candidates for BTech program for the academic session 2018 – 19.
Duration of the Course : 4 Years.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10+2 ( Class XII ) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
- Age : Applicants whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after 1st July, 1997.
- Those who appear for the above examination in March / April 2018 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018 Exam Pattern
- Amrita Entrance Examination–Engineering 2018 will be of 2 ½ hours duration and there will be one question paper containing 100 objective type ( multiple choice types ) questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which one is correct / most appropriate.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks, positive or negative will be awarded.
- If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and negative mark will be awarded.
- Candidates are advised to mark an answer only if they are sure that it is correct / the most appropriate. Request for revaluation, re-checking or re-totaling will not be entertained.
- Mathematics – 40 Questions – 120 Marks
- Physics – 30 Questions – 90 Marks
- Chemistry – 30 Questions – 90 Marks
- Total – 100 Questions – 300 Marks
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- For filling online application form, visit www.amrita.edu/btech.
- Last date for submitting Online Application is 31st March, 2018.
- To apply for AEEE-2018, the eligible candidates should register for AEEE 2018 by submitting an application in the prescribed form either online or by using a printed OMR application, But not for both.
- OMR application form along with AEEE 2018 Information Handbook and Admission Brochure can be obtained against payment from selected application sale outlets.
- Amrita B.Tech aspirants can register for the AEEE-2018 in a few simple steps by visiting www.amrita.edu/btech.
- First time users need to register with a valid Email ID.
- Online application consists of the following three stages
- Upload Photo
- The online software works well with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers. Read the instructions given below before filling the online application form.
- In the First step, candidates should submit a few basic details like Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Email-ID, Registered Mobile Phone Number, School Last Studied ( 12th Class ), Mode of AEEE-2018 examination, Test Centre, etc. and click “Submit” button. After submitting, candidates can view the data entered and it can be edited, if required. If the details entered are correct, candidates need to click on the “I CONFIRM” button. After confirmation, data cannot be edited. Mode of communication from the University will be through Email or SMS. The mobile number and the email ID must be correct and valid.
- For this, candidate will be required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her recent passport size colour photograph ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 5 KB and 20 KB ) and his / her signature on white paper with black ink ball point pen ( 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 5 KB and 20 KB ) for uploading. After uploading the images, click “Proceed for Payment” button.
Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates doing online registration can pay their application fee either online or offline using a DD.
Online Payment : An application fee of ₹1000/- may be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking as per the procedure given. On successful receipt of payment towards application fee on or before the prescribed last date, candidates will be sent an email containing the details of the payment receipt and reference number
Offline Payment : An application fee of ₹1000/- may also be paid using Demand Draft of ₹1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering,” payable at Coimbatore. The details of DD should be filled up in the online application form for completing the submission of the online application. Any mistake in the data entered may lead to rejection of the application. After entering DD Details, click “Submit” button to complete the registration process with payment pending. Once the above transaction is made, candidates should login using Email ID / Application number and Date of birth to review and print the “completed application form” along with DD details. Candidates are advised to print two copies of their application form-one copy to be retained by the candidate and the other to be sent along with the Demand Draft to the following address
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
- On receipt of the printed copy of the “completed application form” along with the original DD towards application fee on or before the prescribed last date, candidate will be sent an email containing the details of receipt of payment and reference number.
- Submission of Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with rules and regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018 Hall Ticket
- The AEEE-2018 hall ticket will be generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before 31st March, 2018.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket by logging into their registered account using their registered Email ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Hall Ticket will not be sent by post. Visit “www.amrita.edu/btech” to download the hall ticket.The Hall Ticket will contain details like the Name and Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted etc.
- Candidate will not be permitted to appear for the entrance examination without a valid hall ticket. In the examination hall, candidate should produce his / her hall ticket when demanded by the invigilator.
- Hall Ticket is an important document and must be keep safe till the admission process is over.
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam Centres 2018
|State||City||City Code||Mode of Exam||State||City||City Code||Mode of Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||001||CBT||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||059||CBT|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||002||CBT||Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior||060||CBT|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kakinada||003||CBT||Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||061||CBT|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool||004||CBT||Madhya Pradesh||Indore||062||CBT|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Ita Nagar||011||CBT||Manipur||Imphal||069||CBT|
|Goa||Goa (Panaji)||024||CBT||Tamil Nadu||Hosur||082||CBT
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||032||CBT||Tamil Nadu||Thanjavur||090||CBT|
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus
- The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects.
- The syllabus consists of three sections
AEEE BTech Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Registration & Commencement of OMR application sales||29th November, 2017|
|2||Last date for submitting Online Application & Filled-in OMR application should reach by||31st March, 2018|
|3||Computer Based Test||19th - 22nd April, 2018|
|4||Pen and Paper ( P&P ) Test||28th April, 2018|
|5||Declaration of AEEE-2018 Rank||On or Before 05th May, 2018|
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Phone : 0422 – 2685169/170.
Website : www.amrita.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.