Andhra Music Academy fest from February 18News »
Andhra Music Academy fest from February 18
The eleventh annual music and dance festival of Andhra Music Academy will be held at Kalabharati auditorium in Pithapuram Colony here from 18 to 24 February, 2011.
According to spokesman of the organisers G. Prabhakar, apart from programmes of eminent artistes, award presentations will also be held. The title of ‘Sangeeta Vidyanidhi’ would be conferred on renowned mridangam vidwan Vankayala Narasimham of Gudilova near the city while the title of ‘Natya Vidyanidhi’ would be given away to eminent Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam exponent ‘Padmasri’ Kanaka Srinivasan of New Delhi on the opening day, he said.
Also, “Sangeetha Vaijayanthi,” a concert series of Sriman B. Vaidyanathan of New Delhi would be released on the occasion.
After the inaugural function and giving away of awards, Geetha Krishnamurthy (Veena) from Chennai will perform to the accompaniment of VV Ramana Murthy (Mridangam) and M. Surya Prasad Rao (ghatam).
On rest of the days, there would be two programmes every evening at 6 p.m. and 7.15 p.m.
Other Programmes :
- February 19, 2011 : K. Lahari (Vocal) of Visakhapatnam; Hyderabad Brothers D. Seshachari and D. Raghavachari (Vocal).
- February 20, 2011 : NC Kousik Kalyan – Hyderabad (Vocal); Pandit Pushkar Lele – Pune (Hindustani Vocal).
- February 21, 2011 : Kasturi Kamaladeepti – Vizag (Vocal); Emani Kalyani Lakshminarayana – Hyderabad (veena).
- February 22, 2011 : Duddu Radhika – Hyderabad (Vocal); Malladi Brothers Sriramprasad and ravikumar – Vijayawada (Vocal).
- February 23, 2011 : B. Sai Kartikeya – Hyderabad (Vocal); Ranjani and Gayatri – Chennai (Vocal).
- February 24, 2011 : NCS Ravali – Hyderabad (Vocal); Mohini Attam “Radha Yevide’ by ‘Kalaimamani’Gopika Varma – Chennai.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.