Information bank for Entrance Exams and Career Guidance
Home Products Exams Date Educational News Admission Notification GK Scholarships Online Entrance Exam Forum Jobs


Announcement on fee structure for UG Courses in self-financing engineering colleges

Announcement on fee structure for UG Courses in self-financing engineering colleges

An announcement on the fee structure for undergraduate courses in self-financing professional engineering colleges in the State will be made on Wednesday. This will be about Rs.62,000 for management quota seats, sources say.

After lot of deliberations, the Justice Balasubramaniam Fee Committee has arrived at a decision on the issue. At present the fee is Rs.32,500 per annum for non-accredited courses and Rs.40,000 for courses accredited by the National Board of Accreditation. This will continue for students admitted under government quota.

The colleges have agreed to maintain the 65:35 pattern of admissions.

This means 65 per cent of the students will be allocated seats through the government's single window system of counselling. Managements will be free to fill the remaining 35 per cent.

The fee structure for the students admitted to the 65 per cent government quota will remain the same as last year - there has been no fee revision for the past five years and this will continue - while there will be a hike for management quota students.

Announcement on fee structure for UG Courses in self-financing engineering colleges

Related Web Pages

Copyright © 2007 - 2010 Genuine Infotech Private Limited - Software Development and Software Outsourcing Company in India
Feel free to Contact us  for your Outsourcing Software development Job Work from India