Cauvery College of Engineering & Technology – CCET News
Cauvery College of Engineering & Technology – CCET Tiruchirappalli Admission 2012
[ Approved by AICTE, New Delhi / Affiliated to Anna University ]
Perur, Kulumani Road,
Tiruchirappalli – 639 103,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0431 – 2902515,
Fax : 0431 – 2902494,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cauveryenggcollege.edu.in
Cauvery College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2012 :
UG Programs :
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
PG Programs :
- ME ( Master of Engineering )
CCET Tiruchirappalli Admission Course Specializations :
- BE : Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Civil Engineering |
- BTech : Information Technology
- ME : Industrial Safety Engineering
CCET Tiruchirappalli Admission Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / BTech : 10 + 2 of Indian System or its equivalent 12 years of school education. Candidates should have obtained a pass in the qualifying examination with Good Grades in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum level of acceptance percentile scores of the candidates for OC ( 60% ), BC ( 55% ), MBC ( 50% ), SC / ST ( Minimum Pass ).
- ME : Candidates should possess first class BE / BTech degree Programs.
CCET Tiruchirappalli Admission Application Form :
- CCET Admission application form can be available from Cauvery College of Engineering & Technology admission office or website : www.cauveryenggcollege.edu.in.
- Filled CCET Admission application post by send to the following address :
The Admission Office,
Cauvery College of Engineering & Technology,
Perur, Kulumani Road, Tiruchirappalli,
Tamil Nadu, India – 639 103.