Christ University Bangalore NewsNews »
Christ University Bangalore
Christ University MBA Admission 2014
Christ University ( CUIM ) invites applications from admission to 2 year full time MBA Program for the commencing session 2015 – 16.
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University Bangalore
- A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) conducted by AIMA in either September 2014 and December 2014 or or 70% or above in the Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT 2014 ) OR 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2014 ( CAT ) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) OR 70 percentage or above in the Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) 2015 OR 70 percentage or above in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) 2014.
- Pass in Undergraduate level program with 50% marks or equivalent grade.( Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far ). Students writing their final degree examinations during March – May 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
How to Apply for Christ University Bangalore
- The Christ University application is available only through Online Mode : www.christuniversity.in .
- Supporting documents that are sent through Register post / Courier or received at the Office of Admissions.
Selection Procedure for Christ University Bangalore
- The Selection Process includes the following criteria : Academic Performance ( Class 10, Class 12 and Undergraduate Degree ), Group discussion ( GD ), Micro Presentation ( MP ), Written Skill Assessment ( WSA ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- All candidates are requested to prepare for a Micro Presentation ( Extempore ) as part of the Selection Process. Candidates will be asked to speak on any of the topics given in our selection process link on “Topics for Presentation 2015″ during the GD ( The Topics will be published on or before December 31, 2014 ).
- Only candidates shortlisted after the GD_MP must appear for the PI_WSA.
- *The Written Skill Assessment ( WSA ) will be conducted during the PI ( Personal Interview ) process.
- Sessions I and II are independent and there will be no carry forward of the Merit List. Students may apply for Session I or for Session II at the specified time. Students who do not get selected in Session I may also re-apply for Session II.
|Sl.No.||Cours||Duration||Fee Per Trimester||* Does not include cost of SIP / BDP or DSD / Skill Development Program.|
|1.||BBA ( Cooperation )||9 Trimester||[rupee] 17,000*|
( Cooperative Management / Rural Management )
|2 Trimester||[rupee] 15, 000*|
|3.||Diploma ( Cooperative Management / Rural Management )||3 Trimester||[rupee] 25, 000*|
|4.||MBA ( To start in July, 2016 )||6 Trimester||[rupee] 25, 000*|
|Valid Tests for Admission||Last Date for Submitting Filled in Application Forms to IIPM, Bangalore||Test Dates|
|CAT Aspirants||As per CAT schedule|
|MAT Aspirants / ATMA Aspirants / CMAT Aspirants|| ||As per schedule|