Dr B R Ambedkar Open University MBA Admission 2015 News
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) in Hospital And Health Care Management ( HCM ) Programme commencing in the January session 2015.
Dr BRAOU MBA 2015 Eligibility :
The Online MBA Program is open to fresh graduates as well as in-service candidates. Further, it is open to all citizens of India, who are willing to take examinations in India and satisfy the following conditions :
i) In – Service Candidates
- The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree Examination of minimum three years duration or graduates from allied subjects like Faculty of Engineering / Technology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Law and Architecture from any University recognized by UGC with a minimum 2 years of experience at executive / supervisory level; OR
- Any working person with a professional qualification ( i.e., CA / CMA / CWA / CS ) with a minimum 2 years of experience at executive / supervisory level. AND
- Such candidates shall submit a Service Certificate certified by the current employer, stating their designation, length of service, etc. Further, a No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) has to be produced from such employer.
ii) Fresh Graduates :
- The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree Examination of minimum three years duration from any University recognized by UGC with 50% marks ( 5% relaxation is allowed in the case of reserved categories ).
- The graduates from allied subjects like Faculty of Engineering / Technology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, and Architecture of any University recognized by UGC with 50% marks (5% relaxation is allowed in the case of reserved categories )
- Any person with a professional qualification ( i.e., CA / CMA / CWA / CS ).
Dr BRAOU MBA 2015 Exam Pattern :
- The duration of the test will be 2 Hours and Qualifying Marks in the Entrance Test will be 40 ( Forty only ). A 5% relaxation in case of SC & ST candidates only will be provided. There will be no negative marks in the Entrance Test.
- A Model Paper for the Entrance Test is uploaded on the University web site. Candidates who do not qualify in the Entrance Test conducted during one session cannot appear for the Entrance Test again for the same session. They can, however, appear for the Entrance Test again during any of the next sessions.
|1||English Language Proficiency||25|
|2||Logical and Mental Ability||25|
How to Apply for Dr BRAOU MBA 2015 :
- The BRAOU MBA Application form can be filled in online through the University website www.eprograms.braou.ac.in.
- Make online payment of 750/- ( Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty ) only, towards Registration-Fee either by using a debit / credit card or net banking.
- Hall Ticket for Entrance Test will be emailed to the candidate and also be uploaded onto the University web site two days before the preferred date of the Entrance Test.
Dr BRAOU MBA 2015 Important Dates :
- Last date for the submitting online application form is 17th December, 2014.
- Entrance Test Dates ( Tentative ) : 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th December, 2014.
- Last Date for payment of fees : 7th January, 2015
- Commencement of program : 10th January, 2015
- Semester end Examination ( Tentative ) : 1st June, 2015
Dr BRAOU Contact Details :
Apollo Institute of Health Care Management,
Medical College Building,
Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad – 500096.
Phone : 040 – 23556850.