Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology – MCET AdmissionNews »
Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology – MCET Admission 2015
Pollachi – 642 003,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04259 – 237766,
Mobile No. : 98423 04208,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mcet.in.
Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs 2015 :
Engineering and Technology ( 4 Years ) Intake
B.E – Mechanical Engineering* – 120
B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering* – 120
B.E – Electrical & Electronics Engineering* – 120
B.E – Computer Science & Engineering* – 120
B.Tech – Information Technology* – 120
B.E – Automobile Engineering – 120
B.E – Civil Engineering – 60
B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 60
PG Programs Intake
- M.E ( CAD / CAM ) – 18
- M.E ( Applied Electronics ) – 18
- M.E ( Computer Science and Engineering ) – 18
- M.E ( Communication Systems ) – 18
- M.E ( Structural Engineering ) – 18
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications ( 3 yrs ) 60
Research Programs ( Ph.D )
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
MCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
For B.E. / B.Tech
- The candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized Board.
- For admission into B.E. and B. Tech programs, the candidates must have secured 60% marks in Mathematics and 60% in Physics and Chemistry taken together and aggregate of 140/200 in all the above subjects taken together.
- The applicants are required to meet domicile requirements of the state as laid down by the respective Admitting Authorities for admission to their Professional programs.
- The upper age limit for the candidate is 21 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
Diploma Candidates for Lateral Entry Direct Second year to B.E / B.Tech Courses
Candidates should have passed the Qualifying Diploma examination in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch of specialization conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination recognized by Anna University Chennai.
For Master of Computer Applications ( MCA )
* Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates and other similar certificate of professional bodies or societies (e.g. A.M.I.E.) recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India are considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 years regular full time Teaching / Industrial experience in the relevant field after successful completion of the course including project work. An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidates.
For Master of Engineering ( M.E )
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
Eligibility conditions such as the minimum percentage of marks / CGPA obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination shall be as prescribed by the university from time to time.
MCET Admission Application Form 2015 :
- MCET admission application form can be available from Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology Website : www.mcet.in
- Filled MCET admission application post by sent to the following address :
The Registrar, MCET,
Pollachi – 642 003,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.