Fore School of Management PGDM Admissions
FORE School of Management, New Delhi invites applications for admission to following programs :
- 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM )
- 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management ( PGDM IBM )
FSM Delhi 2014 Eligibility
Eligibility for PGDM & PGDM IBM :
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling ( 10+2 ) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2013 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Wednesday, 1st October, 2014 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
FSM 2014 Selection Procedure
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the program and it includes :
- Short listing on the basis of score of CAT Score.
- Written Ability Test ( WAT ), Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT score, performance in the WAT / GD / PI, academic performance and work experience
How to Apply for FSM 2014
- Apply online at FSM Website www.fsm.ac.in
- Last date for submission of application form : 6th January, 2014
For online application submission candidates need to pay 1650/- either through net banking / credit / debit card or Demand Draft. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
Candidates applying online through Demand Draft must send the Demand Draft for 1650 made in favour of “Fore School of Management” and payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post / courier so as to reach the Institute on or before the last date of application.
The Institute would confirm the successful receipt of the Demand Draft alongwith the print-out of the e-mail confirmation. This completes the application process for the candidate.
Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed. Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
Candidates shortlisted for GDPI must fill up the “Information Sheet” online compulsorily before appearing for the process.
Fore School of Management,
Adhitam Kendra, B – 18,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016, India,
Mobile No. : 9899211145,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.fsm.ac.in.