Forest Research Institute University Dehradun – FRI University AdmissionNews »
FRI University 2015 MSc Admission News
Forest Research Institute invites application for admission to Master of Science Programs for the academic year 2015.
- MSc – Forestry
- MSc – Wood Science & Technology
- MSc – Environment Management
- MSc – Cellulose & Paper Technology
Forestry Courses and Eligibility
The Forest Research Institute ( Deemed ) University, Dehradun, Online Exam to be held on 10th May, 2015 for admission to various courses.
The test centres include Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
MSc Forestry Course : Three years bachelor’s degree in science with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
M.Sc. Wood Science and Technology : Three years bachelor’s degree with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or B.Sc. degree in Forestry.
M.Sc. Environment Management : Three years bachelor’s degree in any branch of Basic or Applied Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or Agriculture or BE in Environment Science
M.Sc. Cellulose and Paper Technology : Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects. BE / B.Tech. ( Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate ).
FRI University 2015 Application Form
- Indian students can download the FRI Dehradun admission application forms from the Institute Website fri.icfre.gov.in.
- Send completed FRI Dehradun admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1200/- in favour of “Registrar, Forest Research Institute University”, payable at Dehradun.
- Last date of submission of Online Registration 17th April, 2015
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.